The Drums of War

Parrhesia

Oops, that's what I get for hastily posting. Thanks, Hikarusa, I probably never would've noticed I posted in the wrong thread, lol.

I must've looked psycho there for a little while :O. I'll remove those two posts so there isn't anything off topic in here.

Edited by Tangerine

• 2 weeks later...

For disease? Nothing in Crane's magical arsenal can match a night in the fields with Bessie the camp follower. It's only about three war crimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Q7oaI.pngclW7L.png5UjKC.png

That CANNOT be healthy.

For Crane or for the Soldier? That Soldier probably has medicine, while Crane's about to get blasted. Ow. Also lawl Monk animation for Anima? Magic with Shaman for Light. That's great.

RIGHT

THIS IS THE FUCKIN' FINAL EXPLANATION OF DARK/LIGHT OUTSIDE OF THE GAME IN WHICH IT IS EXPLAINED FURTHER

DARK is hidden magic, origins unknown, sought out by certain scholars. The Grand Temple of the Forger, with a small series of states around it. They use LIGHT magic. Of late the two have coexisted, but the latest High Priest, name of Usrael, has deemed Dark mages (and their staff equivalent, who are cut from the same cloth) to be heretics. Bernicia and Ankerra, their allies, has done so on a more informal basis.

As a result, I figured that dark magi would travel light and be light on their feet. Shamans, because I pretty much ran out of thesaurus by that point, are obviously in the same boat. Meanwhile, the Adepts of the Temple, similar to the Catholic Church in its relatively waning years during the Renaissance, would be the ones in the cowls and heavy cloaks.

Bloodboil is a dark spell. Icons are to be changed sooner or later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOBE8h3ZBWg

In other news, if my improbably British accent doesn't scare you off, this is DoW's day in the sunlight! Skip to 10:00 or so in the likely event that you... can't.

Edited by Furetchen

where can i download at? or is it even available yet? idk im new to forums

It's technically on the internet and available for download as I havent been assed to take it down but no one is allowed to have it except furet, his beta testers, and I

is roy and marth in this game?

marth will be the bishop with capped magic and an unbreakable sleep staff I'll put in a random lategame chapter without furet's permission, but fuck roy no he sucks.

Edited by Hikarasuman

• 2 months later...

For all the none of you that care, it's done. Half a year, no progress, it's not happening. Bye.

It's only been a quarter of a year.

Edited by Hikarasuman

It's only been a quarter of a year.

I would imagine the time frame he's had with no progress is only a contributing factor for why he decided to give up on it, so I'm not sure this matters a lot :P!

Anyway, that's too bad, I was looking forward to it! I don't suppose you'll pick it up again in the future?