Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

The lurkscum because then we don't have to figure out whether it's a useless townie or not in LYLO. Connections to their flip will exist automatically thanks to the wagon.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly between rapier and corepafsdhfkjdsfwhateverhisnameis I think rapier is better because he's been lurky he's been scummy and because of this BBM/rapier buddying it would give more info on that situation. Do you feel that rapier is town Prims? Like are you so sure that he is town that you disagree with lynching him over core when it seems more beneficial for info to lynch him especially since i feel he's more likely to flip scum.

Lurky yes, but scummy? ... I really want to know what you think is scummy about me. >:

3 medium sized wagons does absolutely nothing. People need to switch, if only for the purposes of a majority. If I really have to I'll switch to Rapier but I'd prefer other people switch to Wen because a) I think he's worse and because b) He's closer to majority now.

Wait, do we only have one hour left? I was under the impression that we have two. :/

I still think rapier is a better target, will swap to rapier if needed for phase end though.

Core's replacement*/whatever his name is. This for me, except I'm doing so now. I ISO'd Core and his replacement, and while I am not impressed, nor does it alleviate my slight suspicion, I still don't like Rapier. Taking into account the time, though.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kopfjager (L-2?)

Seriously, where is everyone? It's been the same four/five people posting for the past day. If Shinori does switch, there still needs to be a hammerer.

Fine.

Unvote

##Vote: Wen

Looks better than BBM, who has been much more active than him and didn't say "hey I won't out my thoughts because they're just vibes". I don't find Rapier scummy at all, too. So he's the worse looking of the trio, and we need results.

Votals

Kopfjager (7): BBM, Prims, Kaoz, Paperblade, Iris, Rapier, Shinori

BBM (3): Ducky, Weapons, scorri

Rapier (1): Bluedoom

Bluedoom (1): SB

While the discussion went on, Brad stood back and began to eye people for possible targets that night. He was so focused on his mission that he failed to notice that the employees had already made a decision to eliminate him. At least, not until the man with the anasthetic mask came in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6DOIWuARQQ (best watched in 480)

Kopfjager has been lynched. He was:

Dear Delirium Kopfjager,

You are Brad, REX Vigilante.

You used to work in Rex Cinemas FG, where you were known for taking out the trash, literally. The scumstomers that used to plague that dilapidated old theatre complex disappeared one by one around the time that you and your trusted and totally legal revolver began to act as an usher. Now that the scum have finally given up on ruining that theatre, it’s time to finish the job. Thus, you transferred to the newly-rebuilt RC in FtFF, to kick those guilty little buggers back to the forest where they belong.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X - Kicking USER out. You will evict USER from the building and, once they’re outside, shoot them dead. It would be the perfect crime, save for the fact that you left the compacter in FG. Alas, you will have to suffice with leaving the scums’ body in the garbage bin outside, where they’ll be found in the morning. Be careful, however, as the scumstomers would LOVE to get their hands on you.

You are allied with Rex Cinemas. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Disheartened by the error, you all end the meeting and proceed to begin your tasks.

It is now Night 3. You have the usual 24 hours, so it will end on August 24th at 12 AM GMT-4 (Not EST, you fools).

Edited by Snike

You all awaken in the morning, and it is apparent that there has been an 18% decrease in customer satisfaction employees present. You all spend a copious amount of time looking for these lost coworkers, and found out what happened to them.

In video 1, it seems that a masked man had captured Laura and had somehow managed to unseal the bottomless pit/garbage disposal. Unfortunately for Laura, the man had her at the edge of the pit.

"Now, will you join us in cinema domination?" the man asked very calmly.

"Cinema domination? This is madness!" Laura replied.

Shinori has been killed. He was:

Dear Shinori,

You are Laura, REX Doctor.

You’re one of the veterans of Rex Cinemas who jumped ship (or theatres) in order to get promoted to supervisor for a flimsy five-cent pay raise. Nonetheless, you faithfully serve the Company and help coordinate the theatre when the Assistant Manager is absent. Recently you’ve had a tendency to send your staff on break for several hours while you’ve done their job, due to their relative incompetence. Because of this, Head Office adores you, and you’re going to be fast tracked up to corporate management after this mess is resolved.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X - <USER>, go on Break. You will send USER to the break room for a the night and finish up their task. The crazies in the break room, while harmless, will scare off anyone trying to terminate <USER>. Other actions, however, will still go through.

You are allied with Rex Cinemas. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Videos 2 and 3 were rather useless, showing various valiant customers on a quest for straws. Video 4, however, showed Lucy in the process of being convicted for witchcraft and sentenced to death.

Iris has been killed, she was:

Dear Iris,

You are Lucy, SCUM Watcher.

You’re a happily amoral video pirate, known for producing the highest quality tapes around and making a fortune off of them. So, why then have you joined the Scumstomers? Money, my dear. If you can get your hands on the actual copies of the films before they’re released, you’ll make twice as much of a killing as you already do.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X- Videotaping <USER>’s day. You will use your trusty video camera to record USER’s whole shift, and after analyzing the footage, you will learn who visited them.

You are allied with the Scumstomers. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Oh, so she wasn't a witch after all. Pirate, witch, same difference. Regardless, Iris got the rope she most definitely deserved.

Simultaneously jubilant and saddened by these passings, the chosen ones begin their now-routine daily rite.

It is now Day 4. With 9 alive, it should take 5 votes to lynch. Day 4 ends on August 27th, at 1 AM GMT-4.

Huh, Iris was scum... I thought she was town. Regardless, two scum down is good. Anyways, saying this ahead of time- I will be mostly absent for Saturday and Sunday, though I should still be there for phase end. I'll be here all tomorrow, though.

Also, if the scum had a Watcher, them hitting the Doctor makes sense- watch a namekill target and you'll probably see the Doctor visiting them. But a Tracker has no real reason to target a namekill target, and I don't think any of them were acting particularly scummy D2. And since it's unlikely that the scum have both a Watcher and a Rolecop. So I still feel it's possible that Aere was killed for his reads.

Uhm Weapons? We lynched the vig yesterday...

In other news, ugh sorry I wasn't around the last two days. I was driving all day Tuesday and then doing stuff for college, and then all day yesterday I was doing laundry and packing and watching two munchkins for a family from my church. I will do my best to go back and reread, and post some thoughts on yesterday.