Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals

BBM (4): Ducky, Weapons, Iris, KopfJager, scorri (L-3)

Rapier (4): Prims, Bluedoom, Paperblade, Shinori, Prims (L-3)

Kopfjager (1): Prims, BBM

Bluedoom (1): BBM, Scorri, SB

Serious Bananas (0): Shinori, Weapons, Bluedoom

Shinori (0): Paperblade

Phase extended by 24 hours. 28 hours left.

Edited by Snike

Okay, good, we have an extension. This means that we can actually find a better lynch target and don't have to settle for me or Rapier if we don't like either of the options. So if we don't want to lynch anyone who's not subbing out or has just subbed in (Rapier, SB/Kaoz, Core/Wen) I repeat that I would be down with a Scorri lynch. She dropped Weapons too suddenly for my taste and then hasn't done much original since then. And I haven't really liked her tone in some of the posts.

If people think I'm still the top lynch target, then eh, whatever.

All of my reads are gut-feeling at the moment, so I'll keep them to myself until I notice anything that reinforces them.

That said, any suggestion on what to do? We have one day to come to a decision.

Why the hell are you posting so much if you supposedly need a sub?

I wanted to lynch Corepfjager but the day was running out of time. We have an extension now and Kopfjager hasn't posted anything to alter my scumread on Core.

Why the hell are you posting so much if you supposedly need a sub?

I wanted to lynch Corepfjager but the day was running out of time. We have an extension now and Kopfjager hasn't posted anything to alter my scumread on Core.

Because I have to at least help my sub a bit? And because I have to make sure he doesn't get lynched as soon as he subs? Either way, if it contributes to the discussion at hand, why does it matter?

Well, at least you justified your read. Very well, let's see what she has to say... If she can make something out of her 'gut feelings'.

Rapier, what are your top three reads and why as fast as you can?

I didn't read anything since the start of D3, so my reads right now are exactly as I posted on D2 Endphase:

Argh I was writting a post but I closed the window accidentally.

I have a neutral read on Aere. But taking into consideration that he overreacted over Elie's joke (which he acknowledged that it was a joke), and his stand agaisnt Core was based on calling him an hypocrite, I'm leaning towards scum.

Paper has some reasonable posts, but I got a feeling he was too defensive towards Prims. When he said "Why aren't you voting Rapier/Iris if they were more inactive than him?", it sounded personal imo. When he disagreed with Elie's post, he didn't outright vote him. He posted what he thought was wrong with his logic, and left with that. On Manix's case, he took a more active stand.

Then again, I could be wrong... I'm too sleepy for that now. I'll think more about this later.

and

I don't have any 100% town reads, but I'm inclined onto believing that Marth and BBM are Town. I remember very little from Strawman, but the majority of his posts were reasonable. I'm warry about Prims because I was his scumbuddy on Xenoblade Mafia and my Spider Sense is tingling, but other than that he's been reasonable enough too. Shinori is also leaning town imo.

Paper doesn't bug me much as he did before, but Prims does, for some reason. Maybe it's just gutfeeling.

Rapier's last few posts are giving me a townvibe and I'm more certain now that I don't want to lynch him. I am still down with a Core/Wen lynch, which is why my vote is still there. I didn't think that him subbing out should give a free pass to his replacement.

Also, Wen, if you have gut feelings, express them whether they are extremely well backed up or not.

SB and Rapier struck me as possible scum trying to lay low, in part because I've seen people do that several times. But with them asking for subs that kinda makes the argument hard to follow through.

BBM, I found WoMC argument on you to be pretty good, but your recent behavior made me doubt it again.

My gut feeling is oddly enough, on WoMC. He is contributing, and helping, but that does not disclose the possibility of him being a scum that is trying to lead the town. Granted, it's likely mere paranoia on my side.

Also, Prims, care to explain why me?

Didn't like Rapier and still think he's a good lynch target, but I'd also prefer Scorri for a lynch. Also think Wen isn't doing any better than Core.

Tell me why, please.

Okay, I'm going to be absent for a large chunk of the day, and unfortunately, we didn't really do much with our extension. Are we going to lynch me, Rapier, or Core/Wen? I'd like to lynch Wen myself, if people are okay with lynching someone who's just subbed in. In his list of gut reads, he waffled on every single one of them. SB and Rapier might be scum lurking, but they could also be just busy/inactive. The argument against me was pretty good, but now I'm looking townie again. Weapons looks like active scum, but it could also just be paranoia. The whole point of a gut feeling is a hunch that while not backed up properly, is not waffly.

See, BBM has been really active, but it just sounds so much like he's trying to appease the town.

For the rest of today, nobody post reads that are backed purely by gut.

I missed this post somehow when it was made, because SF doesn't always take me to the newest post when I ask to do so. I don't really get the latter half of this- why shouldn't we post our gut reads?

I am still fine with a BBM or Rapier lynch.

Wen, not as much simply because I have a null read.

Today is going to be busy, first day of class. Should be on before phase end if I did my math correctly.

So I finally finished rereading this thing, my apologies that it took so long.

To start with the relevant stuff, I don't want to lynch BBM. WoMC's case on him isn't bad, but I feel like he read too deeply into some things and BBM's later stuff also makes me lean more towards town.

Unsure about Rapier, from what I gathered the main case against him is the unvote -> revote from yesterday in addition to some stuff in his first large post?

Core seemed more disinterested to me than anything, but BBM makes a good point about Wen in his #544. I'll give both him and Rapier another look later, want to get a post out to start with though.

I'd be mostly in favour of a scorri lynch personally. Her early content was pretty much fluff. From what I recall, it did get a bit better later on, but there was still nothing great and it was accompanied by an activity drop as well. So for now,

##Unvote

##Vote: scorri

@Weapons: Why didn't you answer this?

Besides BBM, I'm not liking Core's inactivity and play style beyond that. So unless Kopfjager convinces me differently, he's my other strong scum read right now.

Could you elaborate on this please? What do you dislike about Core's playstyle? What exactly makes him look scummy to you?

Also, the exchange in #289, #290, #291 bothers me for some reason.

Prims, why did you feel the need to correct your wording there? To me, it seemed perfectly fine the first time.

Paperblade, do you only scan town or are you actually town? >_>

Lastly, if anyone would like me to address other content that I didn't cover above, feel free to point it out.

Hmm. Yeah, definitely not feeling the BBM lynch at the moment.

I could get on this scorri lynch, she's been bothering me since D2, where I thought she was scummy, but I've been slightly waffling on my opinion since. However, given that, plus time + size of her 'wagon', I'm not sure if there's enough interest / people who'd be willing to switch to her -- correct me if I'm wrong. Therefore, that leaves Rapier, who I have slight reservations about, but I'm okay with the lynch.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier (L-2)