NFL 2012-2013 Season

Anacybele

For the Nebraska hit, I don't care whether the hit was legal or not in the end, it was going to get flagged. He was moving upward with the hit and threw his arm at a guy who wasn't looking his direction. That's just asking to get a flag thrown for a blindside hit.

For Martinez getting thrown to the ground, well, what can I say? It's still legal to throw a ball carrier to the ground that way. Don't know if I can agree with the fact it is, but there's nothing to flag.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RG3 just took the Giants D apart. I was laughing so hard at JPP not knowing what the fuck he was going to get from play to play. Sometimes he got cut blocked, other times they double teamed him, and still other times they let him try and chase RG3 all over the place. I hate to get my pick wrong, but that was an extremely entertaining game, and the Skins definitely earned it.

Well NFL, jokes gonna be on you in a couple weeks when we walk into Atlanta...

I don't think anyone is ever gonna look at ACLs the same way after Adrian Peterson.

I hate how the Giants threw a screen on 3 & 20 and then never got the ball back. I hated that call so much at the time and even more now, at least give yourself a chance. This isn't Ray Rice! That snap that got messed up hurt, along with Gilbride running the ball a little too much against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. In the second half, it wasn't working.

EDIT: Welp! "Dan Snyder on Giants after Skins win: 'I hate those motherf------' "

Edited by Fenrir

Did you guys hear the big news? Vick got the boot. That stinks, I always thought he was a really good QB. The way he can move so fast to extend plays and tackle too. I saw him flip Polamalu once. And this is coming from a Pittsburgher.

Did you guys hear the big news? Vick got the boot. That stinks, I always thought he was a really good QB. The way he can move so fast to extend plays and tackle too. I saw him flip Polamalu once. And this is coming from a Pittsburgher.

Wrong boot. If anyone should go from Philly, it should be Andy Reid. It's a shame that Vick got dumped.

Well Vick is cleared to play and Foles is the starter, which really means nothing. It just means Vick won't be injured the rest of the year, then Andy Reid will be fired and the whole thing will get sorted out in the off season.

Ah, makes sense. I can sort of sympathize too, since the Steelers have definitely not been playing as well as they should be themselves. Though, this is mainly because they've lost practically all their best players to injuries at some point in the season, including Ben.

Well I highly doubt the Steelers would fire Tomlin lol

Well yeah, it's not his fault that his players have been getting hurt. Plus, Mike is awesome. He's a good sport, whether his team wins or loses. And I liked how he fist pumped with his guys when they beat the Jets. *fist pump* "WOOO!" *fist pump* "WOOO!" *fist pump* "WOOO!" XD

I know I'm double posting, but I feel it's necessary this time.

The Cowboys have lost two players now because of yet another messed up situation like the Chiefs story. One of them got the other killed in a car accident by getting drunk off his ass. He's really sorry, which I'm glad of, but he still made a fucked up decision and committed a felony, so he's getting put away for a long time. I'd think many people would know that too many folks get hurt or killed because of drunk driving.

But I swear, some of these NFL players... I'm just glad there's a lot of good guys on the teams too.

Edited by Anacybele

I read about that story on ESPN yesterday but forgot to post it on here. It's really sad to see the death of another player just a week after the Chiefs LB suicide. Yes I know that people die everyday around the world and all that, but that doesn't make this any sadder. Prayers go out to the families and people affected by this.

In NFL news:

• RGIII got injured in a stunning comeback win against the Ravens, 31-28 in OT.
  • Chargers upset the Steelers during Big Ben's return behind Rivers 3 TDs.
  • Eagles and Cowboys somehow win their games even though they played way worse than the other team.
  • Minny stops the Bears 21-14. Bears all of a sudden don't look like the invincible team people thought they were before, and they might lose Cutler again.
  • Seahawks and their defense are completely annihilating the Cards, and it's the second quarter right now and the score is 31-0.
  • Cam and the Panthers hold off the (supposedly) best team in the NFC 30-20.

So pretty much the whole AFC North lost this week. lol

The Steelers need to fix their team up though. They don't need to worry about not being in the playoffs. They need more good draft picks, mainly for their o-line and defense. The defense is very good and still named the best in the league, I mean guys like Polamalu, Harrison, and Woodley need to stick around, but other guys like Hampton are getting old and should retire soon.

But FUCK YEAH PANTHERS! ^^ I like the Falcons too, but I always liked Carolina a bit better, hee hee.

RGIII got injured in a stunning comeback win against the Ravens, 31-28 in OT.
Was less blown about the game and more blown about how I found out (needless to say I was pretty fucking blown about the game). I don't care too much about our season, I'm fairly confident we'll get one more win and make it to the playoffs (but we need to kick up our game once we hit the playoffs, there were some things I saw in that game that should not have happened. Like that one fumble Flacco made)- I was in our school's 24-hour study place (it's really nice) and some dude came in screaming THE REDSKINS WON HAIL TO THE REDSKINS. my friends and I were studying for our E&M and we were frantically hitting refresh on google. T_T Edited by Lord Raven