NFL 2012-2013 Season

Anacybele

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's picks for tomorrow/Sunday?? I got the Pack, Seahawks over (Land?)Hawks, Broncos and... I wish I could say Texans but how is Matt Schaub supposed to win a road playoff game?

There's no way in hell I'm taking 'Matty Ice' in the postseason with a less balanced team than he had in years past. Turner is done after this season. All he can get is what's blocked for him, and Seattle has probably the most intimidating secondary in the league at this point. Give me Wilson over Ryan any day, he's poised under pressure, unlike his opponent.

As for the rest, Pats, Broncos and the Pack

Denver and baltimore are neck-in-neck ATM.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

EDIT 2: this is a really intense and fun game to watch. Godspeed to whatever team wins.

EDIT 3: womp womp this game is just about over...

EDIT 4: oh no!!! Overtime!!! Jacoby jones getting them like 80 yards in 45 seconds!!!

Edited by Lord Raven

Denver and baltimore are neck-in-neck ATM.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

EDIT 2: this is a really intense and fun game to watch. Godspeed to whatever team wins.

EDIT 3: womp womp this game is just about over...

EDIT 4: oh no!!! Overtime!!! Jacoby jones getting them like 80 yards in 45 seconds!!!

Here, I'll post so you can stop editing. Interesting game though, even if it took a defensive breakdown to keep going.

Yeah wow this game is tense. I called double overtime during third quarter.

EDIT: field goal range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost............

Edited by Lord Raven

You shouldn't be too surprised, though. (Peyton) Manning is now 0 for 4 or something like that in the playoffs in sub 40F temperatures. Some channel showed a statistic on that earlier before it got a +1.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

You shouldn't be too surprised, though. (Peyton) Manning is now 0 for 4 or something like that in the playoffs in sub 40F temperatures. Some channel showed a statistic on that earlier before it got a +1.

Yeah I saw that on ESPN. Thing is though, those games were on the road. So it's not necessarily the weather factor, but the fact that he was on the road. Peyton's pretty good in Denver and before this game the cold temps weren't bothering him. They also came in with an 11 game winning streak. It's that week off that tends to give people a little rust, and it just looked towards the end that the Ravens wanted it more. Either way it was a hell of a game.

Oh well.

Watching the packers game now, rooting for Green Bay. Something about that last name jones- Rodgers threw a long pass to James jones, where on the next play they got a TD. 14-7

Seahawks made a hell of a comeback, only to play super lax defense and get the Falcons into field goal range. Then, they stupidly ice the kicker (seriously why do coaches still do this) and then Bryant hits the game winner. Are the Falcons for real this time around? Or will they get crushed by the preseason favorite 49ers? Either way, this was a fun game to watch.