NFL 2012-2013 Season

Anacybele

I wasn't really talking about penalties as I was the inability to make plays they have no excuse not making or playing stupid. That would include poor tackling, stupid passes, breakdowns in coverage, drops, etc. Things that need to polished so the team looks good. They have talent - they even show off their talent most of the time - they just don't make the easy plays that win ball games.

Oh my bad. When I think "discipline" the first thing that comes to mind is penalties. I agree with you 100% though; that's probably the best way to sum it up.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm a Steeler fan, and I have to admit that that catch by Torrey Smith was pretty damn awesome. Too bad he was pretty much out of bounds. Would've been nice to see this game get a little more competitive. It's what I always liked about Steelers vs Ravens games, so why not hope for it in a Broncos vs Ravens game too?

Okay, I'm a Steeler fan, and I have to admit that that catch by Torrey Smith was pretty damn awesome. Too bad he was pretty much out of bounds. Would've been nice to see this game get a little more competitive. It's what I always liked about Steelers vs Ravens games, so why not hope for it in a Broncos vs Ravens game too?

I wouldn't count the Ravens out just yet. All it takes is some good second half adjustments and a motivational locker room speech to get back into a game.

Torrey Smith got himself concussed on that catch unfortunately (at least it looks like it). If he does have a concussion, chances are they won't bring him back in.

I wouldn't count the Ravens out just yet. All it takes is some good second half adjustments and a motivational locker room speech to get back into a game.

Torrey Smith got himself concussed on that catch unfortunately (at least it looks like it). If he does have a concussion, chances are they won't bring him back in.

23-3. I think the Ravens might be finished. xP

The Steelers gotta use this to their advantage and win today. They just said that either a Ravens win or a Steeler loss would give Baltimore the AFC North. The Steelers pretty much have an opportunity to change that! You guys gotta do it and take out the Cowboys today! I know that Steel Curtain is somewhere in you! Find it and let it down! :D

Edited by Anacybele

31-3 and their offense has no momentum. Icing on the cake was probably when they didn't recover that fumble on the opening kickoff of the second half. Then Manning just torched em.

I think the Steelers will win today; don't really like the Cowboys. Need Demarco Murray to score though for fantasy purposes.

Big win for the Falcons today 34-0. IMO they were the underdogs in this game, since no one really believes in them and the Giants are the defending champs. Pretty big statement here.

Texans had a bounce back week and beat the Colts 29-17. I honestly thought that the Colts could make an upset here, but the Texans reminded everyone why they're the best team in the AFC.

Edited by Helios

I'd like to say the Steelers will win today too, Helios, but I expected them to crush the Chargers. But that didn't happen. xP

Still, hopefully the team has learned from that.

Colts lost and that's good for the Steelers. ^^

Welp well there goes that. Ben gets picked, Bailey hits a field goal, and the Cowboys win this one. The fact that the Cowboys still have a chance at making the playoffs just baffles me. Like the Jets.

Well people keep saying that Cameron wasn't the problem... We will have to see, flacco was on his passable C-game... Wasn't enough against the broncos. At least we didn't get curbstomped...

Oh, but you know, Ben was totally awesome in that TD play just before halftime. He avoided a bunch of tackles and made a bunch of fake pumps and then drilled it to Miller!

Wallace got back to his old self again too! That long deep throw he caught is that old-fashioned Mike Wallace play I love so much. And he showed his speed in a later play too, which is another thing I always liked about him. :3

This 49ers/Pats game is really entertaining. I think the Niners finally sealed the deal with that FG, but they were up 31-3 at one point and the next thing you know it's a tie game at 31.

I know, I stop paying attention and all of a sudden the Patriots have tied the game. I was writing it off at 31-3!

I know, I stop paying attention and all of a sudden the Patriots have tied the game. I was writing it off at 31-3!

Right? I actually left, took a shower, and came back to see a tie game. My brother goes "dude you left too early check out the score". If Brady makes that throw on 4th and 2, it could have been a tie game in OT right now.

Pats 49ers was the funniest fucking game except for the people on my Facebook going all "hahaha at least they did better than the ravens"

this just in we are going to get dominated in the playoffs. T_T

Edited by Lord Raven

WHAT THE FUCK SUISHAM MISSED A 24 YARD FIELD GOAL?! *bangs head on desk repeatedly*

Just what. Is happening. To this team. It's like they're cursed or something and the curse has reached Suisham. -_-

Pitt will always be cursed with a bad kicker, even if he is actually good lol.

And the Lions will always be cursed to be a bad team with good talent ;/

...That makes no sense. How can a kicker be both bad and good? How can a team be bad, but have talent? You're contradicting yourself. :/

Anyway, Todd Haley's ass needs to be fired. I think he's the reason the Steelers have had a bad season, injuries or no injuries. Our offensive players were great before they hired him. Now look what's happened.

The good thing is though, that we didn't get swept by the damn Ravens again.

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I'm disappointed. Interceptions at the last minute screwed over the Jags after they were spanking the Patriots in the first half. Oh, by last minute I mean near the end of the fourth quarter. They would have tied the gaaaaaame. The only good thing is that I have tond more respect for the Jags, and as immature as this sounds, I dislike the Patriots a lot. Whoop.