NFL 2012-2013 Season

Anacybele

I don't think many football fans outside of New England like the Pats lol. As for the Falcons -- they're just overrated, and if they make it to the Super bowl everyone knows that they'll get crushed and it won't even be fun to watch.

Pretty much this. I've read a lot of people arguing that the Patriots should go to the SB because Belichek knows what he's doing. I'm personally so tired of the Pats going to the super bowl every other year. It was amusing for the first 8 years, but now it's just fucking annoying. I can't wait for Tom Brady to retire.

As for the Falcons, blegh, I just don't like them as a team. I don't like the way they win games (first half good, second half garbage), nor do I like how they got their record on a top 3 easiest schedules in the league this year. I'm personally hoping for a Harbaugh bowl

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I dislike the Ravens more than the Pats because they're Steeler enemies, and I like the Falcons. And as I said earlier, my mom likes the Pats. Also, the Falcons haven't gotten to a Super Bowl in a long time, so they deserve to finally play in one again. I also love Atlanta as a city, and I like Georgia too.

It's just like North Carolina has turned me into a bit of a Panthers fan as well.

I thought North Carolina didn't even care about the panthers lol

Why wouldn't they? I've seen them talked about on the news and Panthers merchandise is everywhere here.

Why wouldn't they? I've seen them talked about on the news and Panthers merchandise is everywhere here.

The Panthers are on the up and up again, too. Jacksonville, though...

Also, whoever makes it out of the NFC will win the Super Bowl. I'm guessing Falcons.

So like everyone else I'm hoping for a 49ers/Ravens Superb owl.

Watch the Texans draft a new QB for the future in the mid-rounds lol.

Please god let it happen!!

Hey now Pete Carrol isn't that bad of a coach lol. Agree about the Falcons though; now the media is hyping them up as "legit" when all they've done is one their first playoff game in forever. The overconfidence might end up being their demise when a just as confident 49ers team is coming in after beating the Packers. That Falcons D is overrated, and Colin Kaepernick has a pretty similar skillset with Russel Wilson, who torched them. Plus side is he's got even better receivers talent-wise, and the 49ers D is just as good as the Seahawks (though not the Seahawks D we saw last week lol). I don't really see the Falcons winning this time, and I'm going with my preseason Super bowl pick, the 49ers.

I actually think he's pretty good most of the time, but he did a pretty awful job in that game. Kaep's wideout's are way better and I don't see Atlanta running on the 49ers. Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch are the only guys who can.

I'm not. In fact, I don't understand why nobody else wants a Falcons vs Patriots Super Bowl.

What Helios said. Lots of us absolutely love to hate the Falcons. We also love calling them soft and stupid and Mike Smith looks clueless.

Also, who's got a better running attack than San Fran right now? They're missing a couple running backs and they're still awesome. Frank Gore is a badass, LaMichael James can run for 50+ yards anytime, and we all know about Kaepernick now. It's so fun to watch all 3 of those guys run. I've always been a huge Gore fan. I love how late in the game he's obviously tired as shit and he just comes back for more contact and runs over defenses with a defiance like he's going "You think cause I'm tired you can fuck with me now?? Get the fuck outta here!"

/endofgorelovepoems

Edited by Fenrir

Lots of us absolutely love to hate the Falcons. We also love calling them soft and stupid and Mike Smith looks clueless.

But WHY? What's there to hate about them? Just because they might not be the best team in the league isn't a good reason. You don't see me hating the Steelers now simply because of the not so great season they just had.

Is it so hard to accept that people don't like teams you like

Who said I didn't accept that you guys don't like the same teams I do? I'm just curious as to why you guys hate the Falcons so much. Is that a crime? xP

But WHY? What's there to hate about them? Just because they might not be the best team in the league isn't a good reason. You don't see me hating the Steelers now simply because of the not so great season they just had.

They used to be a boring run it down the field win slowly and boring without outstanding plays make the other team beat themselves boring team. Now they're like a wannabe Pack/Saints. Trying for "Matty Ice" to be like guys to good for nicknames.(Mannings/Brady/Brees/Rodgers)

People hate teams who are constantly talked about as better than our teams. Even if we lost 34-0 to the Falcons. If the Giants had made the playoffs I KNOW they would've won in the Georgia dome.

Thank god. Go ravens!!

Btw I didn't catch about half of the 49ers-falcons game... It sounded somewhat of a poor game for an NFC championship game

Edited by Lord Raven

Noooo, Falcons lost. :(

But it looks like they put up a mean fight though. They went down a great team, so I'm not really disappointed.

Pats are beating the purple birds though. Yay. Here's for a Niners vs Pats Super Bowl, and then the Niners kick butt again. Cause I hate the Pats and I am kind of tired of Pats Super Bowls. They've been in what, three in the past five years?

Patriots played way too poorly in the second half. It was satisfying but not as much as I expected, because there's no reason patriots offense should have thrown that many fucking interceptions in the fourth quarter.

Anyways, proud to be born in Baltimore. Can't wait until my flacco jersey gets here, and the Super Bowl will be satisfying no matter what. Best of luck to both teams and here's hoping the harbaughs dont have an awkward family dinner after two weeks

EDIT: I meant don't..

Edited by Lord Raven