Draft statistics

Lord Raven

Kind of a pointless thread, but I will keep draft statistics here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvA571YfkqEkdEtpb3JkVFlxY2JxOUZJMkJoVXNpclE#gid=0

I'll look through the last couple posts of DTE and update them through that. Please post your finished drafts in DTE! Thank you. It has the mean, median, and mode of each game (with some special drafting styles included) based upon the OP of DTE.

One of the FE13 drafts divides by zero. The FE11 NM minimum was obtained using a glitch; I don't know if you still want to count that.

Edited by eclipse

I know about that, that one's going to be filled up once FE13 NM drafts get started. I'm frankly going to mirror my HM draft in NM to get a number for that (and I'll suggest it in the thread too).

The FE10 173 minimum was actually due to rules that gave you -20 turns for special requirements. The actual minimum is 185 in the recent RNG abuse o your heart's content haar draft iirc.

Because Warping the Rescuer is in no way stupid.

Thanks for your opinion Eclipse!

Do you know what the great thing about it is? It tells us something about you, and even better, your opinion has absolutely Fuck All to do with these statistics!

Unless of course you want to tell Lord Raven to withhold data from his file of statistics because you disagree with it. Because you know what that means, that means you would be withholding data for your own desires which ALTERS the outcomes of the statistics. And you know how they call that? FRAUD. Even if it's a nitpicky tiny little detail, it's still withholding the truth.

So be my freaking guest, and tell Lord Raven to not put that TC in just because you disagree with how it was reached and corrupt the outcomes of those lists. I'll just shut up so you can have what you want.

If you really want to start another argument about FE12 with me, go back to the rate the unit topic and give a PROPER response to my last asked question, because so far everyone did a piss poor job at it.

Otherwise, go away and and go anger someone else just because you disagree with something he made or did, which is entirely none of your business.

This was not how I wanted to start my morning. >__>

FE7 draft 18998 was a HHM draft not a vanilla draft. This effects the 179 and 240 turncounts at the top of the list.

Same goes for FE7 draft 20693 and the 211 completion.

There may be more lurking in there...

Edit: Yeah, a few other errors in HM vs non-HM separation across other games. Gonna be a pain to catch them all, but FE6 draft 22564 was a HM draft.

Edited by Balcerzak

I didn't see my Fe12 clear of 99. =/

Camdar also still hasn't put that in the records grumble

You'd have to find out what you took on prologue imo. The same reason why the 107 and 108 TCs in FE12 shouldnt count anymore. The prologue not being free was always standard, we just didnt notice.

What I'll do when I get back is give select people privileges to change the google doc so you can fix errors. I can check through it sometime this week for errors thiugh- FE12 FE7 and FE8 are the source of them it seems.

but raven my 132 turn clear of fe11 isn't in there waaaaaahh

but yeah a lot of the early FE7 drafts are hhm like Bal said, and I was looking at an old HHM draft I did as well, and gaidens were not required except 17x, so all but that one was skipped.

It'll be tough to weed out all those though.