You just got shot, here's the scoop

Elieson

Situation: You just caught a bullet to protect a favorite character.

With your CHEST.

Danger's passed, but you're good and screwed. What character was is, and what did you say with your last breath?

Better not be more than one or two lines, that cold bleak cloud of darkness is coming down fast.

You honestly think I would take a bullet for a fictional character?

Not willingly.

Fictional character is now Kel Mitchell, fron Goodburger, played by Kel Mitchell. Wut do?

it's karel he wouldn't care i beT he wouldn't even stick around for my last words either

"Gohan, let it go. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan. You are gentle. You do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please...drop your restraints. Protect the life I loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it...just let it go..."

"Gohan, let it go. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan. You are gentle. You do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please...drop your restraints. Protect the life I loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it...just let it go..."

*Sheds a tear*

Aww man that was one of the most touching moments ever in DBZ. <3

Hmmm... oh I know!

" Edgeworth... just realize... you didn't kill your father. And you're not a criminal or a forger. *cough* You are a man who pursues the truth through righteousness!" *dies*

And unlike some other swordsman who doesn't care about people, this dude will avenge my death by prosecuting against my killer. And win. smug.gif

I've been up for days, trying to find a way to write this confession down... But every line I wrote was a mess.. But there's no need to pretend, no need for innocence... I've got to be honest now.

My verdict has come in, it says I'm guilty for my sins... this time... I thought I could escape, but then I finally felt the weight, of my crimes.

It's passion, it's not love because infatuation never ends... up right.

At least I won't be alone tonight...... *Dies*

Now try and guess who the person is I saved... =p

Edited by Vicious Sal

片思い・・・な・・・それでもいい。

Damn obvious who it is.

Weeb till the end.

I...I'm sorry I never told you this sooner... I left three million dollars under the....

Yes yes yes yes yes. XD

Edited by shadowofchaos