I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

And to respond to your question about the scummiest, FMPOV I have narrowed it down to 3, Marth/SB/Weapons, so

This is how I'm looking at it as well, though add Boron in as well. I'm still leaning heavier on SB than Weapons though, and would prefer if Weapons was inspected instead, but meh. Would like other people's thoughts before I switch my vote to Weapons though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the only person who has said they have no qualms with being lynched. I'm just the only person to self vote out of those people. So I really don't see that logic, and if you look at meta(whatever don't care) I don't think I have actually ever tried to get myself lynched and always ended up fighting lynching myself anyway. I guess you could say it gives me a reason to actually argue and scum hunt and REACTION TEST the players that are voting me.

Oh you mean what I'm actually doing right now paper? With how I'm voting someone else?

I think my self vote was fine as a reaction test. It definitely got plenty of reactions out of everyone and everyone seems to be thinking the same general things at the moment. Also I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first person to vote for me when I self-voted....Right, I wasn't.

Postgame for this is going to be glorious.

Paper what do you think of a Weapons lynch this phase?

It will be the same general post game with me being yelled at my mods and other players. Or it could just be like anonymafia and Prims will refuse to post it.

Postgame for this is going to be glorious.

Paper what do you think of a Weapons lynch this phase?

Hmm. I don't know how likely it is Weapons is scum. He was on Elieson really hard all D1, and I don't really think it's super likely he was busing. I want Core and SB to claim first.

Hmm. I don't know how likely it is Weapons is scum. He was on Elieson really hard all D1, and I don't really think it's super likely he was busing. I want Core and SB to claim first.

And in Theatre mafia Prims and Manix were pushing for each other quite heavily and they were both scum. It's possible that Weapons wanted us to think that they were not on the same team. Do recall that he didn't have a vote on Elieson at the end of the phase.

It's generally a smart idea as scum that if a scum buddy does something legit scummy and will most likely end up lynched, that you should get on the vote train early and possibly give up front reasoning for it. Because frankly if someone else beats you to it and your scum buddy gets lynched anyway then it sucks except that you won't be given real town cred for the scum lynch.

You are trying to promote better play for future games. Right? Except i generally don't do plays like self-voting, and even if i have, SSBU, and i think one other one, I never actually was fine with it and fought against my lynch. I guess I react better under pressure I don't know.

Serious Bananas (3) - Paperblade, eclipse, Helios

WeaponsofMassConstruction (3) - Shinori, CTO75, Seoyeon

Shinori (1) - WeaponsofMassConstruction

Not Voting - Delirium, Manix, Serious Bananas

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have about 18 hours and 14 minutes left in the day.

For those of you who think this game is bad, in terms of. . .whatever: READ THE WAY-BACK PAST GAMES. This is absolutely mild compared to what came before, including one of the hosts calling the players idiots. The fact that THIS MUCH emotion has leaked in is part of why I feel that this game isn't fun. Persuasion is one thing - dealing with this much negativity is something I'd rather not do. It leaks into my RL, and I honestly don't need that.

Rant aside, Weapons' vote looks more like a protest vote, which I'm fine with. Shinori, try tunneling less, and calm the tone down. Aggressive tone isn't always a bad thing, but too much of it will affect people negatively. I think there needs to be more note-taking in role PM, along with citations. I doubt scum has three people remaining, because given my role, the game could theoretically be over after two mislynches.

Prefer a Bananas lynch over a Weapons lynch.

Okay fine. Since I'm sure Paper's town I'll claim.

I'm BBM, town sub. It sounds like a deputy but it's really vanilla. I want revenge on Haze for saying llen's poem was better.

Weapons looks the worst to me right now.

##Vote: Weapons