I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

cam has been travelling (yes, even more) and has not been able to access the computer for the past 12 hours

REREAD-

Aere hasn't exactly said much himself that I can find, a quick ISO shows that all he's been doing is prodding people and his single info post that made any sense was more than a little bit echoey (literally the only thing i could find in that post that hadn't been said by anyone else was the point on helios and that kind of didn't make sense either). more opinions plz

Elieson hasn't posted a lot of info aside from one ISO quotedump (isn't that my technique?) and should really explain his reads better (this applies to weapons as well). I mean like... how are you getting anything from Rein's single post?

Marth's logic makes like no sense whatsoever

I feel like Elieson is trying to make it appear that he has more content than he really does by splitting up his posts into individual ISO's.

##vote Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San (3) - Paperblade, Strider, Weapons

Aere (2) - Helios, Manix

Bluedoom (2) - scorri, Shinori

Elieson (2) - Bluedoom, CT075

Not Voting - Aere, Elieson, San, Seoyeon

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. You have about 24 hours left in the day.

Edited by Prims

So after ISOing a few specific players and rereading the thread my top scum reads would be Marth, Elieson, and Aere.

Elieson has been posting a lot of stuff that i really don't think is required, I don't know if i could classify this as tunneling or scum trying to look like helpful town, or what.

Marth's posts aren't all that good either. He has two bigger posts, #143 and #265, these two posts seem large and look like actual fluff to me. I think it's true that the word fluff is thrown around quite a lot but these two posts actually look like fluff. There is stuff in the posts that aren't needed. The majority of his other posts are actual posts ADDING ON to his larger posts, like #266 and #267, these posts aren't all that good, I mean it happens, I do the same thing A LOT, as we all know. Marth, I know you have school and all that, but could you post a bit more when you get a chance that isn't in large posts. Also; Could you please give me more scum reads than just Elieson? Your most recent post said he was scummy and then you said Aere looked bad but wasn't more scummy than Elieson, so who is actually scum besides him?

Now onto Aere, I don't really think the Manix vote he did was all that bad, I know there was talking about it but I don't think it was bad. HOWEVER, I feel that his post #142 wasn't all that good. He seemed to get awfully defensive when someone mentioned that his vote was bad when he didn't need to get that touchy on the situation. Over the next few posts he seems to post more stuff about Manix to then come to his post #175, where he unvotes manix because it was 'obviously an unpopular idea', which I don't like, if you feel someone is scummy, why would you unvote them just because other people don't like it? Tunneling is bad but if you have a legit, logical reason for voting someone for scummy behavior then I don't feel you should unvote them just because a few people didn't like it.

I also don't like how Aere still doesn't have a vote on anyone at the moment and I feel that he should get one, his only vote was on Manix all game and then he started questioning people and has for the most part only be talking about Kay and Boron. He seems to have dropped his Manix suspicious but hasn't said anything about him being town to him.

At the moment I'm leaning strong scum reads on Marth and Aere and a weaker scum read on Elieson. Town reads on Weapons, Cam, Manix, and Paperblade. Leaning town on Kay and Boron. Strider needs to exist and if he doesn't do anything then he's likely to be killed by scum tonight for a no info kill, which won't help us what-so-ever. Anyone not listed is null, could be leaning one way or the other but I don't feel like it's enough to mention.

All of this being said out of my two strong scum reads of marth and Aere, I like the Aere lynch better at the moment, for reasons stated above. If he can convince me that he is more town then I'll swap off of him and onto Marth.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Aere

I think he's trying to be paperblade but he forgot the "I'm mayor" Part.

Also it could in fact be code of some sort that he sent to paper or something since paper had mentioned talking about code or something earlier in the game thread.

because I cbf quoting: I'm not roleplaying my role (ie: I'm not Bizz)

if I was, I'd be lynched in an instant

I still think that Aere would be a good lynch today, but Marth is also a possibility

The 28th I worked for about 12 hours. the 29th I worked about 8 hours. and today I worked about 8 hours. And when I've been home I've been trying to relax and over the past like, two days, I've been playing a lot of fire emblem/.hack games. People here can confirm that considering I was streaming me playing FE7 and 8 yesterday evening.

But seriously, like 50+ hour work week this week and my only day off was monday, which I had to go into work for anyway for a MANDATORY MEETING. =|

Heads up, I think I'm coming down with something. I have a headache and can't think well right now, so I'll be scarce tonight. But I will be on. I'll try to respond to some things.

Earlier her view on why Weapons didn't look good isn't really something I agree with. Weapons isn't used to playing with Elieson, so he doesn't know that Elie usually rants about RVS. He hasn't played a lot with most of us and his view about RVS is totally different. So his vote on Elieson early on wasn't really bad if you ask me.

I hope I'm not misinterpreting anything, but when did I say that I dislike Weapons for his vote on Elieson? I mean, he wasn't off my radar (for the record, no one was at that time), but the reason I felt weird about him was because of his "unexplained" scumwatch then saying that his suspicions were based on stuff that was not in-thread. I already discussed that earlier so I will not do it again.

Also don't really get what you meant by saying I 'took sides'.

If you don't find Paperblade suspicious, that's you. But your post sounded like you were saying that Manix was suspicious just for the way he reacted. Which is why I thought you were "taking sides". You could disagree with someone's reaction but that doesn't necessarily mean that person is scum.

And finally Boron that recent post felt like it questioned my activity but if so: I've got school and all, I can't really post often.

I know you have a life. But the less posts you have, the more ... "lopsided" the evidence against you can be regardless of your alignment. If the majority of what you posted makes me think you're scummy, I'm going to lean towards you being scummy even if you aren't.

With that said, I really don't like Elieson and I'm pretty sure I gave my reasons before. To sum it up, he tunneled on Weapons over the whole RVS thing. He did give some other reads on Helios, Aere, and me but they seemed like large blocks of text. Not sure why he thinks Strider is town from one content post. He finally backs off Weapons after Weapons decides to claim. I believe I already said who I like and don't like. That hasn't quite changed, so ...

##Vote: Elieson

Boron do you find Elieson more scummy than Marth? Because you seem to make a post against marth just now but you voted Elieson.

Questions for everyone to answer if you please.

1. Could you please list your top 3-5 town reads, in no particular order unless you so choose to?

2. Who do you find most scummy at the moment and why?

3. Currently if we had a hypothetical vig, what would you want them to do this night?

4. If we had a hypothetical town roleblocker, what would you want them to do this night?

1. Paper, Weapons, Manix, Cam. No particular order.

2. I've stated this in my last post, Elieson for tunneling/his iso posting, not scum hunting, he's off from his normal town play, if you ISO his past games he is completly playing differently. Marth because his two info posts seem to be pretty fluffed up like a nice pillow and the majority of the rest of what he has done is nothing. Aere because he's not really voting, hasn't done much with that, just going around asking questions which is okay, doesn't have that many reads, he's defensive over his Manix vote and has seemed to now drop his Manix suspicions and hasn't said much on anyone besides Boron and Kay.

3. I think vig tonight should shoot one of the general town consensus scum reads, or possibly Rein. Rein hasn't done much. I don't really agree with a shot on Cam at the moment because he is most likely town.

4. Not entirely sure, maybe block one of the other scum reads or weapons to verify that weapons didn't lie about having any other role or something. Or maybe just block rein if rein wasn't going to die? I guess alternatively just idle, might be the most smart decision.

I am not going to answer question 1 because it will just give the mafia ideas (which prompts me to ask, why ask that question?)

2: Aere and Marth, because of reasons I have covered in other posts.

3: I honestly don't know right now.

4: See 3. Mostly because I don't really want to delve into hypotheticals. (Which also may give the mafia ideas)

i feel like the last two questions are not-so-subtle softclaims

townreads: at the moment, not you

most scummy would probably be elieson because the last time we lynched marth for terrible logic he was town anyway

@ Manix: More or less that's why i stated 3-5 and no particular order, you could name 3, 4, and 5 and keep your top two to yourself. I guess you could say more of a reaction test and to see if mafia did anything based off of the supposed 'town reads' that weren't in any order.

What's different than when people say "I'm leaning town on X and Y?"

Perspective: The more people say those things, the worse it is for town because it will give the mafia ideas on who they could kill.

Which is why they really shouldn't be unless required.

Boron do you find Elieson more scummy than Marth? Because you seem to make a post against marth just now but you voted Elieson.

The thing about Marth is that I cannot tell if this is just the way he plays all the time or if he's being legitimately scummy. The last time I thought he was being legitimately scummy, he was town. So while I don't like him I'm not confident enough to say that he is scum based on what I have alone.

I'm not going to answer the questions because I've stated answers 1- 2 in previous posts and have not found reasons to change them, and 3-4 I don't know. That said, I've played games where one player presents a bunch of questions to the others players, like how Shinori just did, so this doesn't bother me.