I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

Then you weren't the person who messaged Manix, Weapons?

Also for clarification, when you choose who you want to send a message to, can you send and receive unlimited messages to that person, or is it just one message sent and one message received?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Weapons, so you are not the person who messaged Manix? Are you 3rd party?

If not, can you prove you haven't messaged him (message somebody else)? Or we have two OC roles...?

Holy crap, how is my Manix vote sheepy/wagony? I'm literally the only vote on him right now.

On that note, Manix, you're awfully defensive whenever somebody calls you dumb or scummy.

Woah, does nobody else see any problems with this?

Manix appears to be trying to be Levity. I don't really see a problem, but Manix, please try not to freak out every time someone says something remotely negative about you. You can't just say everything you do is because of your playstyle and therefore cannot be criticized.

You stated: "for reasons not in this thread" as your reason. Even if I'm the only one who actually said something, this IMPLIES you know something. I don't think you're scummy for not wanting to share. I think it's suspicious you would SAY this in the FIRST place. If I were you, I'd have said nothing and not have a "scumwatch" everyone can see if I weren't going to expound on it with reasons supported in the thread.

What happens if Weapons is killed, flips town, and we wanna know who he had been suspicious of? His scumwatch is not a problem, IMO.

I don't think Paper is active lurking, he's just expecting you to figure out his opinions from what he does and says, instead of outright stating "so-and-so is scum because of this scummy thing he did lynchlynchlynch". Ideally he would be a bit more clear, so he can't deny stuff if he's called out later, but he doesn't look scummy to me.

Thanks for the clarification, Weapons.

Also it feels like Kay has been writing a message for like 2 hours, and I'm starting to wonder if she's having a Rapier moment.

@Aere: I disagree that my first sentence was hypocritical since I was scumhunting to the best of my ability. Also using meta as a supplemental reason isn't scummy at all so I'm not sure why that bothers you, especially since that is and has always been my playstyle.

My vote stays on you for now because you still haven't really done anything yet to make you not look scummy in my eyes, and it looks like that Boron question was trying to provide a distraction that looks like pseudocontribution.

I don't really see a problem, but Manix, please try not to freak out every time someone says something remotely negative about you. You can't just say everything you do is because of your playstyle and therefore cannot be criticized.

When did I ever say that everything I say was about my playstyle? Seriously, go find me a quote to back up your claim.

The only things I said about my playstyle stuff was responses to people that had problems with my "gut feeling" posts, and absolutely nothing else. So uh, stop jumping to assumptions about what I'm posting, thanks.

Hello, my Internet randomly crashed. Good thing I'd already saved everything I wanted to say.

Going to press what I thought earlier: Boron, who is your strongest scumread right now?

Honestly ... I do not like Elieson too much. I feel like he is either nitpicking or focusing too much on stuff that shouldn't be. He seems to have disliked Weapons since the whole RVS debacle and he focused too much on people focusing on Cam.

I don't like you or Marth too much either. You for tunneling on Manix to the exclusion of everyone else and poor justification for your vote, and I didn't like Marth's explanations here. It feels as if he's "taking sides already", which makes me suspicious.

Also, I have a weird feeling about Paperblade but I can't explain why. I've been through his posts, but I just can't explain it at this moment.

also I'm going to class so don't expect me back for like 3-4 hours unless I get on a computer during lab

also also I agree with Kay wrt Manix. If you are having problems, sub out, because it can be very frustrating for other players and trying to be stubborn and tough it out will just make you miserable.

also also also

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34918&st=160&p=2111580entry2111580

Is this exactly what is written?

also also I agree with Kay wrt Manix. If you are having problems, sub out, because it can be very frustrating for other players and trying to be stubborn and tough it out will just make you miserable.

errr, okay?

What is in the quotation marks was exactly the message I received.

Also implies we have an SK, not a survivor. Survivor wouldn't gain much by only notifying one person.

errrrrrr what? Survivor would like to joint with mafia, as well, so it's kinda a moot point. Whoever sent me that message clearly thought that I was mafia, because they asked how many were on my team.

And mafia would probably forward to message onto their buddies, so the entire team would know.

I still would prefer an elieson lynch, but I'm down for a marth lynch as well. Paper is starting to look a bit more town but with the idea that we might have a SK I'm not so sure at the moment. I still read Weapons and cam as town. Manix is most likely town, because I doubt scum!Manix would say that in public. Not quite liking Scorri at the moment either, and Rein needs to exist.

@ Weapons: Could I have your opinion on Scorri/Helios if don't mind?

Actually, try ##Message WeaponsofMassConstruction "blah". This might be a discrepancy.

Yeah, I was told that I needed to do that for my test.

Speaking of, did you receive anything Weapons?