I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

Okay so I need to claim. Ironically, I subbed in to myself. I am Core, Mafia Retiree (Vanilla Townie)

I don't like SB because of his claim and also vote on weapons. Seems like a last attempt to cause a mislynch on a player who isn't very scummy(imo.)

Before SB, Scorri was pretty forgettable and iirc distanced herself from Elieson?

Anyways, ##Vote: SB(L-1)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I might as well. Phase is dwiddling down and I don't feel like chancing people not being on in time for hammer out of the people voting SB and stuff.

##Unvote

##Vote: Serious Bababas.

Okay, I'm off to work now, I'll be back sometime way later.

Serious Bananas (6) - Paperblade, eclipse, Helios, Manix, Delirium, Shinori (L-0!)

WeaponsofMassConstruction (3) - CTO75, Seoyeon, Serious Bananas

Shinori (1) - WeaponsofMassConstruction

Not Voting - None!

Bananas was BigBangMeteor, Town Sub (Vanilla Townie).

You have some amount of time to send in your night actions.

Edited by Prims

Well, I woke up early (well, early for me anyway) to make sure I didn't miss deadline or lynch or anything. I was going to say that if Paperblade is clear, then my top two scumreads would've been scorri and Marth, but since Core just subbed in I wouldn't want to lynch him just yet. Sorry SB, I just haven't been getting anything obv!town from you and scorri was sketchy to me.

It looks like he's already reached hammer though. Do you guys need me to vote for him at this point?

- if somebody hammers, stop talking until I post the flip

this is a rule that exists

i'm not going to do anything about it this time but seriously stop posting after hammer

Or shit, apparently I miscounted.

Just pretend that Bananas was a bastard hated townie this entire time and move on vov

edit: nevermind i missed manix's vote i'm really fuckin dumb this morning

Edited by Prims

eclipse, playing Helios, Townie G (Hunter Vigilante) was shot overnight!

Paperblade, playing Balcerzak, Town Moderator (Disabler Cop) was demoted!

It is now Day 4. You have 72 hours and 40 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

Edited by Prims

That's most likely the case. Well there goes all the obvtown players in the game. If eclipse shot Paper though...why?

##Vote Manix

I highly doubt that all 4 vanillas are town, especially with a vanilla miller on top of all this. It's either you or Shinori that's scum, so I'm gonna take a gamble here.

That's most likely the case. Well there goes all the obvtown players in the game. If eclipse shot Paper though...why?

##Vote Manix

I highly doubt that all 4 vanillas are town, especially with a vanilla miller on top of all this. It's either you or Shinori that's scum, so I'm gonna take a gamble here.

You doubt all 4 vanillas are town, and we have a miller claim. And you peg me or manix as scum. What about core/boron/weapons? I think weapons is town but why do you think the other three are more town than other players as well?

I don't want Core lynched yet since though Marth was inactive he looked leaning town when he actually posted. I'm iffy on Boron tbh because she hasn't done a whole lot. Leaning town on Weapons for the most part. I could be wrong, but I think atm this is the best approach to take. When you get a CC with other roles you usually test it after all.

>Paper suggested massclaim

>Helios is the only one who hasn't claimed

>???

why? I know you said you would lose the benefit of your role, but it's not like you were going to die last night. Yes, Paper scanned you as town, but still.

>Paper suggested massclaim

>Helios is the only one who hasn't claimed

>???

why? I know you said you would lose the benefit of your role, but it's not like you were going to die last night. Yes, Paper scanned you as town, but still.

What?

Why not? His role is/was unknown. Eclipse was known to be partially a hunter. Why do you say that he wasn't going to die and why do you seem so sure on it? Helios didn't claim because he was confirmed town by Paper. And still is.

##Vote: Manix

doubt clipsey would have crumbed it like that, considering.

there also isn't any proof of there being a doc in this game, because said doc hasn't revealed themself/got a save yet. Not all games have to have docs, you know.