Hearts Mafia (Experimental)

Psych

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if Manix is the leader of his group, and he's baiting the lynch so nobody dies. >_> The only possible reason I can see for why he'd do this is to draw attention away from somebody else on his team. Possibly Furet, as he was the only one with multiple votes on him?

I for one don't really care for hammering Manix.

Guys, is there a reason we're all listening to Shinori? I mean... Sure, we can lynch Manix if we want. But honestly I agree that the bomb threat seems to be more of an attention grabbing thing than anything and besides that from what I've seen Manix has done nothing to deserve being lynched. And everyone's just sheeping after Shinori. :/

##unvote

##Vote:Shinori

Why is Manix a better lynch target than you?

One man's goose is another man's gander.

#Vote: Boron

I'm suspicious of your motives slightly. I don't really like how you first said voting for Manix was not something you wanted to do, and then you suddenly voted him again.

I'm suspicious of your motives slightly. I don't really like how you first said voting for Manix was not something you wanted to do, and then you suddenly voted him again.

Then again, lynching in this game makes no sense when there's multifactions.

makes perfect sense, actually. You get two/three factions to team up against another, eliminate them all the while trying to sabotage the others in secret.

also, blah

Because I think he wants to be lynched. Might as well comply if he's suicidal this game. Really, I don't even know what I'm doing.

##Unvote

##Vote Shinori

I don't see the point of lynching Manix since I think he's trying to bait us into a lynch and pull a fast one or something (otherwise why would he try and get himself lynched basically). I don't see why you're pushing the Manix lynch knowing this?

obv joking manix is obv. he knows he won't get lynched, and we all do too.

Kay/Rapier, post in thread plz.

Why? It's multifaction, it's not like discussion is needed.