Hearts Mafia (Experimental)

Psych

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorri had an OP hand. Also Furet misunderstood Psych (or didn't understand Hearts) because he didn't give away any Hearts cards at the beginning, so I had 6 Hearts, including the AKQ.

I didn't even understand the game ^^; This is probably the most I've learned about Hearts. Apologies, Cam, for being terrible.

Edited by Seoyeon

I had an OP hand... I passed smartly, knew everyone else's hand, and so was able to play to the max ability. But sure. I had an OP hand when the hands were randomly decided.

The only play you made that required the knowledge of other people's hands was forcing Elie to play the Queen of Spades. You also knew how to play Hearts while Furet didn't- resulting in me having 6 Hearts, which included the AKQ.

Also I tried to find out people's hands but then I died.

Having a bunch of Hearts is fine if either you are trying to shoot the moon, or you get rid of some of your suits and can start trumping, which you did.

East: 27 points, West: 24 points, South: 6 points, North: 19 points.

Alright yeah Scorri wins. Unless Anouleth and Kay are alive, in which case East has 37, and North as 29 and yeah scorri wins.

(Cheats) - Equal Priority

Lynch

Driver

Doctor

West Killer

Cop

East Killer

Roleblocker

South Killer

North Killer

North - Blue (Priority 1 for Diamond, 2 for Clubs, 4 for Spades)

Unkillable Recruiter

Cheater - Reveals number of hearts in the possession of the group chosen. One use.

Doctor (Priority 2)

Killer - 3 bullets (Priority 4)

South - Red (Priority 4 for Diamonds, 1 for Clubs, 3 for Spades)

Unkillable Recruiter

Cheater - Reveals 3 lowest cards in West’s hand. Priority Clubs, Diamonds, Spades, Hearts. One use.

Driver (Priority 1)

Killer - 3 Bullets (Priority 3)

West - Yellow (Priority 3 for Diamonds, 4 for Clubs, 1 for Spades)

Unkillable Recruiter

Cheater - Reveals 3 highest cards in East’s hand. Priority Hearts, Spades, Diamonds, Clubs. One use.

Roleblocker - Can block a killer as well as other actions. (Priority 4)

Killer - 3 Bullets (Priority 1)

East - Green (Priority 2 for Diamonds, 3 for Clubs, 3 for Spades)

Unkillable Recruiter

Cheater - Reveals who has the Jack of Diamonds. One use.

Alliance Cop (Priority 3)

Killer - 3 Bullets (Priority 2)

These were my notes on the groups and the priorities. After the name where it says priorities and has a number, that was for recruitment. Anyone who was left over was then RNG'd into a group.

I wrestled with it at first before going with what ended up happening which was having the moles be known by another faction, so that didn't really work out as was shown. If they had stayed anonymous at first, it probably would have been better. Also, hindsight being 20/20 I now realize the cheaters were useless due to the moles buuuuuut yeah.

You were supposed to earn more points from something that was more preventable happening to your team, AKA the lynch.

26 points from game

6 points from death of a team mate

8 points from a teammate being lynched

4 points from cheating

-10 points for Jack of Hearts

10 points for your 'Black Lady' surviving

negativity is justified because you keep modding games and they keep ending up being trainwrecks. it doesn't help that you're an inorderly mod who does shit on a whim a lot, something players don't find ideal

i don't think the game was ~Irredeemably Bad~ or anything but you should have at the very least got somebody with multifaction experience to review for you

Edited by Prims

I had fun in the game. It wasn't that bad, and it was experimental so there was nothing wrong with this game. I just don't think alignment cop fit in compared to everything else the other teams had. Especially in multi-faction. South ended up hard winning because of a driver.

Our team was awful. We didn't need my cop (and the one time we did I had to ask for results), the cheater was universally useless, but we had a mole in our team we couldn't kill because he was our killer =/

Teams felt balanced aside from ours though.

With driver at pretty much top priority, and my mole feeding her info as to my ##Shoot commands and commands, Red had control over two kill shots from the moment Anouleth made himself known.

Dat Driver, sheesh.

Edited by Elieson

DAMMIT I WAS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY KILLER?!?!

I feel like I wasted so much potential by being killed so early. :/

Edit: Oh, teams with a mole alive got charged for not killing them? I suppose Cam and me killing Core was not a terrible move, then.

Edited by Seoyeon

I repeat, had Marth/Furet swung Anouleth/Elie/Cam onto their side on C3, instead of doing nothing, and lynched Helios, they could've won. Say whatever you want about the roles; in the end, Scorri won the game because she was the most active C3 after Shinori and I died C2.

But yeah the Cheaters and Cop were pretty useless.

I repeat, had Marth/Furet swung Anouleth/Elie/Cam onto their side on C3, instead of doing nothing, and lynched Helios, they could've won. Say whatever you want about the roles; in the end, Scorri won the game because she was the most active C3 after Shinori and I died C2.

But yeah the Cheaters and Cop were pretty useless.

I would've been more active if I hadn't died C1 and if Cam hadn't lost motivation due to school and losing his entire team (I think it was primarily that last one). It was a good game (and I wanted Helios lynched anyway for reasons I've already explained :P), but the combination of lack of interest, varying activity of teams, priorities, and the card game system really hurt some people more than others.

> outs everything about Red/South

> only lynches the killer

> ...

I'm sorry guys, but seriously; Red was still a threat until you actually got rid of both of the non-leaders, and yet everyone just left them be. I just don't know what happened there.