Board Game Online

Jedi

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sho got his ass nuked by the UN, getting himself killed in the process (and denied) while also denying my IRL friend and me as well. But Jedi's "Curse of Lesser Resurrection" brought him back to life afterwards. Pretty sure Imp won that game. She also threatened to pee on everyone again.

I got the overlord status effect on round 1. I was the first person to roll. Of course, Refa dispelled it from me right afterwards.

#Xin may start!

#Xin rolled 5.

#Xin rolled 8.

#Xin had a Roll Streak of 2!

#Xin became an overlord!

So in the end, I was Sabetour Priestess Overlord Xin.

Edited by Seoyeon

I was playing and I shot myself out of the catapult and died on impact. the moment I revived, I found a catapult and shot myself out of it. I died again. It was totally worth it.

Oh and I went into the jungle and saw Tarzan showering, and got distracted.

It's funny because that's what would happen to me IRL :U

Edited by Jotaro Kujo

I started a game called, "Imp's Gonna Pee On Us All." Indeed, she was threatening to pee on us the entire time.

Also, this little piece of weirdness with Lucina.

Assassin #SmegmaPrincess used her ACME Magnet and attracted:

- Merchant #FolgoreYellow's Glue Mine

- Merchant #FolgoreYellow's Mining Pick, which knocked her unconscious.

- Priestess Refa's Glue Mine

- Priestess Refa's Explosive Sheep

- Assassin Jedisupersonic's Gun, which shot her in the face.

- Priestess #Jotaro's Hammer, which knocked her unconscious and 10 spaces back.

- Priestess #Jotaro's Gun, which shot her in the face.

- Priestess #Jotaro's Holy Hand Grenade

- Priestess #Jotaro's Sword, which pierced her chest.

Assassin #SmegmaPrincess died.

- Priestess #Jotaro's Mining Pick

Edited by Seoyeon

So pretty much, I got knocked unconscious, shunted 10 spaces backwards, shot in the face, blown up, and stabbed through the chest.

Awesome.

Also, I don't regret gluing myself and two others to the floor, then blowing us all up with TNT. Of course, Boron had a life ankh which revived her and that sucked.

Jedi would have won had he not forgotten that I had a sword, which I impaled him with for taking me away from victory. then nobody could stop me after that muahahahaha.

Edited by Jotaro Kujo

Actually, that was Lucina who did that. Although ... you did a similar thing in an earlier game as well.

And yeah, I purposely drank volatile oil because you guys were yelling at me to stop winning. Then Refa revived me.

Actually, that was Lucina who did that. Although ... you did a similar thing in an earlier game as well.

And yeah, I purposely drank volatile oil because you guys were yelling at me to stop winning. Then Refa revived me.

no, it was me that glued everyone down and then blew them up, I remember because I was laughing so hard when people got mad.

That doesn't mean you actually do it! XD

Hahaha. I remember that! It was near the finish line. Lucina is the one who got "knocked unconscious, shunted 10 spaces backwards, shot in the face, blown up, and stabbed through the chest".

Hahaha. I remember that! It was near the finish line. Lucina is the one who got "knocked unconscious, shunted 10 spaces backwards, shot in the face, blown up, and stabbed through the chest".

Ohh lol

I still died from that though. The magnet is one of the most trollish items in the game.

Just got three turns in a row with the Barbarian and moves like over 20 spaces. <3 that role.

Then I scared the bear away by roaring at it.

Edited by HORSEBIRD

Cam launches himself from a catapult.

Cam lands on Refa and kills him.

It would've been funnier if Refa didn't resurrect due to Ankh of Resurrection.

Cam launches himself from a catapult.

Cam lands on Refa and kills him.

It would've been funnier if Refa didn't resurrect due to Ankh of Resurrection.

That wasn't te only highlight of that game. Too bad I can't remember most of it because it was SO LONG.

So in the latest game I got the treasure from the Pyramid, after a tense while escaping traps.. I got out but THE TREASURE DROPPED FROM MY HANDS.. NO INSTA WIN, Horace, Shin and Refa had a good laugh.

Also in my first game as a Priest I keep Resing instantly thanks to Faith every time I die, the others are calling me out like HAX or BS

HAHAHA I"M JUST THAT DAMN LUCKY Other then the pyramid treasure in the same game

Then Horace beats me by being on Square 252 while I was on 251

Edited by Captain Jedi

I got nuked by the UN for the first time yesterday while playing with a few mafia people. It took me a while to remember that I was a paladin priestess and so I could just get rid of my "deny" status effect. :P

So in the latest game I got the treasure from the Pyramid, after a tense while escaping traps.. I got out but THE TREASURE DROPPED FROM MY HANDS.. NO INSTA WIN, Horace, Shin and Refa had a good laugh.

Also in my first game as a Priest I keep Resing instantly thanks to Faith every time I die, the others are calling me out like HAX or BS

HAHAHA I"M JUST THAT DAMN LUCKY Other then the pyramid treasure in the same game

Then Horace beats me by being on Square 252 while I was on 251

Hello Son.

I'm secretly your father.

NO

Merchant #FE6RAPIER used his ACME Magnet and attracted:

- Paladin #Biraku's Hammer, which knocked him unconscious and 10 spaces forward.

- Paladin #Biraku's Time Travel Condom, which got sucked onto his head.

Merchant #FE6RAPIER suffocated.

- Assassin Jedisupersonic's Gun, which shot him in the face.

- Assassin Jedisupersonic's Teleport Activator, which knocked him unconscious.

Merchant #FE6RAPIER got killed by a Hand Grenade!

Assassin Jedisupersonic's corpse was blown high into the air.

Indiana Priest #RoyIsIncompetent got knocked 12 spaces backward and has to skip a turn!

- Assassin Jedisupersonic's Hand Grenade, which exploded on impact!

- Assassin Jedisupersonic's Time Travel Condom, which got sucked onto his head.

- Assassin Jedisupersonic's ACME Pogo Stick, which knocked him unconscious.

- Indiana Priest #RoyIsIncompetent's Time Travel Condom, which got sucked onto his head.

Edited by Serious Bananas

Played a round with Impy and Marth. The ending was so weird.

125 square game. I shot myself to space 113 with a rocket, which killed Marth and myself but I got back because of Ankh of Resurrection. Imp was revived from being dead due to ... cocaine overdose, I think. Anyway, it was then my turn to roll and I ended up getting to space 138 or so, but then Imp killed me with a fireball (she was a sorceress) so both Marth and I were dead. Imp's turn. She randomly drops dead due to another cocaine overdose. So we're all dead, Imp and Marth near the finish line, me over it. Marth revives first, but had to skip a turn so I revived across the finish line and won. O.o ???