The internet is shut down FOREVER!

Elieson

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Freohr Datia has decided to sleep forever.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sleep like a Snorlax.... or sleep like.... suicide? ;~;

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Freohr has given up on everything.

I miss everybody too much ;A;

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Katelynn really misses being rickroll'd.

Poor me D=

They all sound so negative =[

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Daniel has given up on everything.

Why does this describe me to a T?

It has been a year since the internet's demise... dandragon01 can now feel satisfaction.

LIES. ALL LIES!

Clearly we have plenty of time on our hands to keep doing these.

"It has been a year since the internet's demise... Duels at Dawn has abandoned their computer for good."

...that's not nearly as strange as I was expecting. For once.

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Strider now flips over tables in real life.

likely the most accurate

It has been a year since the internet's demise... -fullname- has become Prime Minister.

likely the most disastrous

I remember a friend mentioning something like this and she got something about being a rockstar with 3 different variations of her name and something about selling albums with another. It is evidently destiny.

Edited by Strider

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Vicious Sal is now an inconsolable alcoholic.

Let it be know to all of you that in The Netherlands, it is impossible for a student to be an alcoholic. The dictionary made this an explicit statement. It is accurate though.

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Falco is now truly the most desirable person on the planet.

Conflicting answers are conflicting.

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Abraham now meets people in-person.

So appropriate.

It has been a year since the internet's demise... SlayerX has become President.

And will soon rule the world.

Let's see...

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Konnor97 has been crying since.

Why does that kinda sound like me?

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Konnor no longer whines.

I whine?

It has been a year since the internet's demise... Cyron has finished their second album.

i am a good musician

It has been a year since the internet's demise... William now flips over tables in real life.

i would do that

"It has been a year since the internet's demise... Specta is in jail. "

Son of a bitch.

Okay let's hope this isn't gonna be like the anime one. LET'S DO IT AGAIN.

"It has been a year since the internet's demise... Kitty now reads their mail carefully. "

Alright. Better.

"It has been a year since the internet's demise... Rachel is far more optimistic now. "

Aaaah. How refreshing. A GOOD ANSWER.

It has been a year since the internet's demise... James now eats normally.

The irony in this just kills me. Because I binge eat all the fucking time.

It has been a year since the internet's demise... darkandroid125 is in complete denial.

Yeah, sounds like me.

It has been a year since the internet's demise... DA125 now enjoys a life of luxury.

You know, I wouldn't be too pissed about the internet being gone if I lived a luxurious life.