(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a pedophile every time I look at the ages of the rest of the players

eclipse should feel even worse

I see them as players, dearie. . .why are you looking at the mafia kids like that, anyway? :P:

Wow, I thought Paperblade was like 24/25 for some reason. Amazingly I've never thought to check his profile, it seemed too obvious at the time.

I feel like a pedophile every time I look at the ages of the rest of the players

eclipse should feel even worse

If that's how you feel, then should I be feeling? :huh:

i'm back did you miss me

I guess. You seem pretty cool.

I also though manix was a girl as well. I usually guess genders based of avys but that is obviously not the best way to determine someones gender

If one notices the gender display and has no reason to believe the person is lying about their gender, it's a reasonable assumption to make that said person is what they display their gender as.

Although, to be fair, it is easy to miss the gender display at times.

lying about their gender,

yeah but i mean who actually does that

:mellow:

ps: manix is the biggest het male on the forum serenesforest.net so im not sure how people are making this mistake

also now that I've realized I can have multiple games in the queue at once, how many people would be interested in a Kirby Mafia 2?

I would probably change up the roles some and RNG the setup between either 11:4, 11:2:2 and 11:3:1 w/ a BP for the SK (rip kirsche), but obviously the distribution gimmick would stay.

Edited by Prims

also now that I've realized I can have multiple games in the queue at once, how many people would be interested in a Kirby Mafia 2?

I would probably change up the roles some and RNG the setup between either 11:4, 11:2:2 and 11:3:1 w/ a BP for the SK (rip kirsche), but obviously the distribution gimmick would stay.

I'd be up for it as long as I don't get a useless role again.

yeah but i mean who actually does that

:mellow:

People who want to avoid getting hit on, or don't want it to happen again.