Help me decide what to play.

Shinori

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should do a "Let's play!" on?

• .Hack Infection - Quarantine(Have played)
    • .Hack Rebirth - Redemption(Have played)
    • Final fantasy X(NEVER FINISHED)
    • Dragon Quest 8(Started didn't get too far in)
    • Grandia III(Started didn't get too far in)
    • Final Fantasy XII(Have played)
    • Radiata Stories(Have played, twice I stopped at the final boss so i never saw the ending)
    • Rogue Galaxy(Started didn't play much)
    • Star Ocean: Till the end of time(Never finished)
    • Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria(Started)
    • Xenosaga Trilogy.(Only played Numero uno)

All the above games, save the .hack games, are all games I haven't played in years. Thus because of the way my brain is with this sort of thing, I've forgotten mostly everything about them.

Anyway i want to play the majority of the games on this list and I think I'm gonna do a LP on some of them. Time to pick the first one I'll play and I want some help.

GO.

Also if people fell there is any specific rule I should do while playing any specific game feel free to throw it out.

Anything to make it harder or any specific character i should use. Any specific rule i should follow. Etc etc etc.

Radiata Stories is amazing, so are the other games on this list but Radiata has a special place in my heart

I agree. I love it and i really need to go back and kill the final boss at some point in time. I still have the save on my PS2.

But if i do a LP on it then no reason to do that.

Radiata Stories.

Jack Russell Terrier's Wacky Recruitment Extravaganza: With Silly Voiceovers!

I loved the game, but I think it "suffered" from "legitimately funny first half, downer second" harder than any other game I've played.

For some reason, it won't let me vote, but I'm trying to vote for Xenosaga! I really really want to play it, but for some technical reason I forgot about, my PS2 won't let me play the first game. And I won't start at 2. No.

Also, am I the only one that thought Radiata Stories was waaaaaaay too short? Great game, but really short.

00:55 <EliePC>: You should

00:55 <EliePC>: Win the Luca Goers match

00:55 <EliePC>: You should also name your first Aeon

00:55 <EliePC>: Mothra

00:56 <EliePC>: and when you get a teleport sphere

00:56 <EliePC>: Switch Lulu and Rikku

00:56 <EliePC>: or Rikku and Auron

Are you going to have voiceover commentary?

If you record the temple puzzles, put them on a separate video so I can skip them. The mere sight of them makes my blood boil.

The only reason to get the International version (for an LP) is the Dark Aeons, and you will need a lot of grinding to have a chance against them, even with the Tonberry trick.

I also like what I've played of Radiadata or whatever, but unfortunately, my DS has a broken L button and I can't use one of the map puzzle/environment abilities, so I'm stuck for now.

They're doing an HD port, so if you would be interested in that, you might wanna hold out. Just saiyin.

Edited by L1049