Draft Mafia Round 2: AnonyDraft gameOver

Elieson

The name changes during the game were to account for subs. Ones not in the OP are holdovers from past games, as this game was smaller than the previous.

And nobody told me, that is an issue :P.

My solution requires no extra work on anyone's part (Of course, it also does not solve the main issue that I wasn't aware of until now). If you don't like that solution and want to keep name changes, it's up to you (or whoever is running the game at the time) to let me know who's taking the account; I don't follow the game, just the accounts' activity. I don't think it is unreasonable of me to ask to be kept informed of what's going on.

As for member groups, I can see about it, but it doesn't solve my main issue of not being told when someone else is using the account I was told was given to another user. I'd rather not have to restrict their ability to view the forum, as I imagine they appreciate not having to log in and out of different accounts just to view a thread when they're playing the game :P. Letting me know who is using what account if there is a switch saves me the time of having to periodically check IP addresses of every account under use, and prevents the need to restrict the accounts' forum rights. I took responsibility for you guys to be able to do this, I really do not think I am asking much by requesting you save me some time.

edit: I can probably make a member group for the sake of removing posting ability in other forums though.

edit2: Yep, he didn't have an issue with it. Just need to get badges working now, they should be selectable in the next few hours.

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like that solution and want to keep name changes, it's up to you (or whoever is running the game at the time) to let me know who's taking the account;

This is the responsibility of the game's mod, though. I'm pretty sure I updated the PM whenever somebody subbed in (though subs didn't have different names), but I dunno about Elie. In the future, I could probably make sure mods are doing this upon them receiving the anon passwords so that this doesn't happen. I don't actually know how driven anybody else is on keeping different anon names for each game but I personally think it makes each anon game more unique.

Also ty regarding the alternate member groups.

EDIT: Apparently, Moonside and Randy Butternubs (both of which can be found in the first 1 - 3 pages of this thread, I believe) didn't have their groups changed

As far as I'm aware, current account distribution is like this btw:

Balboa = kirsche

Bear_Knight = Snike

Caliban = BigBangMeteor

FourLeafClover = eclipse

des Rois = Delirium

Moonside = Rapier

Navo = Shinori

Okarin = Helios

plutonium95 = ravenhunter42

Randy Butternubs = Anouleth

Robin's Egg = Prims

RockMySocks = scorri

Scumnori = Aere

Sensational Bahamas = Serious Bananas

Sundown = Manix

ALSO, elie postgame

Edited by Prims

• 2 weeks later...

postgame. Postgame? YOU WANT POSTGAME!

Don't join games if you have intent of not really playing, or anticipate a near-future activity drop.

Read the rules next time, so I don't have to modkill for breaking Anonymity (KEVIN IMMA LOOKIN ATCHYU)

That Vigshot on FourLeafClover was pretty awful (but since scum did it, I think it is at least forgiven/expected).

ACTIVITY, WHERE THE FUCK WAS IT FROM THE SCUMTEAM?! Only 1/3 of scum even bothered to show up consistently, and it was irritating as all hell, because there wasn't even an "I'll be back tomorrow" from them.

Also, look at the draft pick/choices. The final pick (Eclipse) got Safeguard. How many people picked Vengeful Bomb and DayVig...Those were obviously high demand roles, Alignment aside, everyone wanted them. If you were picking 5th or later, YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY NOT GETTING A KILLING ROLE, HURDURDUR.

Robin's Egg / Prims: Town MVP, for breaking down the latter half of the game easily, and also for having redirected N1 and N2 scumkills back to scum (Even though Eclipse protected, unknowingly).

RockMySocks / scorri: Mafia MVP, not like it was hard.

Bear_Knight / Snike: Wall of Text Award. Fuck this award, I only had it in my notes as a joke, but it came true.

des Rois / NekoRex : Anonymity Flavor MVP, because he had the most charismatic posts in the entire game, after catching up like a bat outta hell. Also, I gave him the wrong name, and he put up with it.

plutonium95 / Ravenhunter: Town LVP, for like 5 posts and doesn't even caring. SB was close, and ironically did better after he Unsubbed back into the same character slot.

Specific player analysis coming soon, to a Theatre near you.

Edited by Elieson

• 1 month later...

God damnit

Bbm was obvitown. Prims wrecked the game. The rest of you all sucked

For reelz expect it tonight thx for reminding me