FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone.

What the fuck is this shit?

Paper was obvscum. That's why I voted him on my one post before I was powerlynched.

Fuck. I'm gonna have like a whole postgame created for this. This was embarassing.

LESSON 7:

I'd appreciate it if town would stop claiming things that they are not for stupid reasons, and I hope you all learned WHY.

it's fine if you have enough experience to know what you're doing (read: it's not your first game like mancernecro). i'm frustrated now because i'll never be able to legitimately use a d1 cop fakeclaim here without it being obvious

but yeah this game sure was a thing. sorry bananas :<

it's fine if you have enough experience to know what you're doing (read: it's not your first game like mancernecro). i'm frustrated now because i'll never be able to legitimately use a d1 cop fakeclaim here without it being obvious

It was obvious. Like fuck, who honestly couldn't figure it out?

Uhh. Hey prims, guess what?

I'm not scum. Worst wagon in history. Prims, prolly is not scum. I bet at least one of Paperbrad, Darros, or Levibizz are scum, since Shephard!Prims just amassed a silly wagon of sheepy sheep.

Obvious RVS shutdown was obvious.

##Vote Paperblade

To reiterate, this was my one post before (technically) being lynched. And what happened next?

I amassed more votes.

What would you have said, had you entered the game late, had 3 votes, and an alleged guilty copscan within the first hours of Day 1?

Like seriously? I figured it out. Was it that strange if a concept?

Anyone who voted me. Answer the above kthx.

Edited by Elieson

Just for the record people Im EST and didnt have internet til yesterday so that was why I wasnt posting. But thank you Paper for carrying us while I was asleep. Was planning on claiming watcher and then saying Mancer hooked him buuut it doesnt matter because dayvig. Also Im never making any case on Bizz again because that just makes me obvscum I guess.

But GG everyone

What would you have said, had you entered the game late, had 3 votes, and an alleged guilty copscan within the first hours of Day 1?

Like seriously? I figured it out. Was it that strange if a concept?

Anyone who voted me. Answer the above kthx.

I would've claimed my real role. You just seemed to do something which looked like OMGUSing, then you proceeded to kind of roll over and die. Like it was brought up a few times, you had absolutely no defense whatsoever.

Refusing to claim when you're about to be lynched is basically the worst thing you can do.

If we lynch you D1, it means the mafia can do whatever they want N1, so someone with a good role or looking protown dies + you.

If you claim, the worst case scenario is the town doesn't believe you and lynches you anyway.

But as cases get better, the town lynches someone scummier. Maybe they even lynch mafia. And now at night the mafia has to choose between killing you and the guy they were gonna kill before. Technically they have more options, but the options the town gets from you claiming are much greater and better.

Elieson seemed to think you could be the real cop and he had been framed/tailored

There are enough people that seem to think claiming when they're about to be lynched is anti-town that I wanted to complain anyway

If anything the only reason I voted at first was because I didn't want to look like hesitant scum I guess

Also helios we need to talk