FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

Hi my internet is dead and using 3G is equivalent to having my ballsac crushed by huge boulders in a landslide. I havent been able to catch up and its taken me around 30 min (so far) just to post this. If my internet doesnt come back tomorrow I will be requesting a sub. Okay thanks have a nice day everyone!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imo scum is

one of the safeguards

Helios

I agree. I'm thinking MancerNecro for the SG scum (I don't think Marth is versed in the GONE series), but unfortunately with Cam dead I'm hesitant to lynch either SG now. ;/

oh so aere and scorri were modkilled cool......THIS GAME!!!!!

so basically this whole possible role duplicates thing was actually a lie so one of mancernecro marth is lying scum. but we cant lynch today because this game.ill try and reread things later (please God let there be internet!) and see whats up.

Also Paperbrad u r wrong because im town

TIP: When there is nothing else to do, and you're milling around like cows, you lynch the single scummiest person in the game.

##Vote: Serious Bananas

He knows the entire scum team, and he won't say who they are.

Hypothetically, with Scorri and Cam dead, there'll only be one more killer left right? If that's the case, I think I might be the only casualty the next Night Phase. I have a feeling Blue is Scum, from the weird way he strings his posts, especially on his claim. He might even be the killer, trying to avoid being lynched by claiming Safeguard...

Umm, if MyLo means Town is n+2 and Scum is n, then we started off with 6 Town, 3 Scum, 1 SK, right? Meaning, now we have 5 Town, 2 Scum. They should only have one Killer, so we'll be in MyLo again next Day if they shoot someone this night...

OK, so I'm still thinking that one of Marth/MancerNecro is scum, but I'm leaning more towards MancerNecro at the moment (though not by much), since Marth seems to be trying to help the town (By avoiding a lynch), even if he's giving off an incredibly frustrated aura. It could be a fakeout though. MancerNecro's claim being second also doesn't help his case.

I was avoiding lynches. I voted No Lynch on D2 until it was proven that Cam was an SK. Bluedoom was the one that started off by placing a vote on me. Based on that logic, Bluedoom/Marth should be the Scum, since if he's Scum, he'd know that I was the real Safeguard and he'd try to wagon me while using his "Safeguard" role as a cover.