FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals

Elieson: Prims, Paperblade, Bizz, Darros, Helios (L-3)

Scorri: BBM

Helios: Scorri

Darros: Helios, Paperblade

MancerNecro: Darros

Not Voting: Bluedoom, Elieson, Aere, MancerNecro, Cam, Kay

I think that's right.

Edited by Serious Bananas

@Darros: Ohhhh no man not at all. I sincerely meant "hey welcome back to mafia!" in a nice way.

Alright, that's good to hear that then. Thanks.

Uhh. Hey prims, guess what?

I'm not scum. Worst wagon in history. Prims, prolly is not scum. I bet at least one of Paperbrad, Darros, or Levibizz are scum, since Shephard!Prims just amassed a silly wagon of sheepy sheep.

Obvious RVS shutdown was obvious.

##Vote Paperblade

I don't really believe you though Elieson. Prims isn't a stupid mafia player, he wouldn't just "Hey let's fake a guilty claim on Elieson for no apparent reason!". All it looks like you're doing is Baawing, because you're just pointing at people who voted for you and calling them scum.

Ok wow someone's bitter.

Happy Day 1 everyone.

Anyway, I've only seen Psych, Helios, and Paperblade post, so I guess I'll vote someone who hasn't posted yet.

##Vote: MancerNecro

That'll do.

Well, I'm posting now, so...

##VOTE: Macho Barbarian Darros

Mancer, you know that a bunch of other people also voted for Elieson, right? He's at like L-2 or L-1 now, not L-6.

Also, Elie, what? If someone says that they're not joking about a cop scan and then other people vote for someone who came up scum, that's not called sheeping, that's called "lynch the person who scanned guilty".

Mancer, you know that a bunch of other people also voted for Elieson, right? He's at like L-2 or L-1 now, not L-6.

Also, Elie, what? If someone says that they're not joking about a cop scan and then other people vote for someone who came up scum, that's not called sheeping, that's called "lynch the person who scanned guilty".

Ooh, so the L means number of votes left to lynch? I thought it was some kind of name or something O.o...

OK reading through very fast (homewoooooork and school sucks)

##vote Elieson (L-1)

if he turns up something that screams "NOT SCUM" prims is dead

i have thoughts on others that i'm probably not going to vocalize yet

I'd like to add something. If Elie Flips Scum, someone had better guard Prims. You know they will target Prims during the next Night Phase so keep him safe.