Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

Arch

wryspls.pnggordingo.pngtankinglikeapro.png

Getting some work done today; it's nice to be looking at these awesome new mugshots we've got! Niharu made a glorious Gordin, and also helped Mewy on that Wrys. Round of applause for them both, definitely!

The new mage girl is tanking Hand Axes like a pro. Oh, and Gordin got de-suckified as well.

Oh, I just love Gordin's battle palette. It's nothing like Wil at all. ;)

Stuff looks good! Not really much to say about it other than that. :P

Edited by eCut

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will Radd keep myrmidon or return to being a mercenary? And will his level be raised so he's not useless?

He'll be staying a Myrmidon, of course. I haven't decided what I'll do about the level, though. He'll still be underleveled, of course, that's his entire shtick.

So that's why you wanted to get rid of the Axe Fighters: to put in mage girls.

She wears pants, shit. It's the best of both worlds.

She's also one of the four units you get to choose at the end of Ch1, so she's not really replacing the axefighters.

Double post. No fucks are given, since it's actually a pretty big update. AK's been working really hard on an epic design for Marth, and it's time to finally unveil the game's fabulously redesigned lord!

[spoiler=Sneak Peak]asswoooo.png

[spoiler=Did You Enjoy It?]assbewbs.png

Have another!

[spoiler=Fine...Here's the Real Unveiling]actualunveiling2.pngactualunveiling.png

Fuck yeah, we're gonna make for the castle right now! Whatever you say, oh fabulous Prince Marth!

Edited by Arch

But seriously, looks more like Chrom to me, than Marth.

I am not going to lie, when Jellybean posted the full-body thong-wearing Marth, I did think it was Chrom. I thought they were doing a cameo of some sort, since it does look a lot like him.

As awesome the sprite is, it really doesn't feel like Marth to me. I'm all for redesigns, but the head doesn't look a thing like him.

Anyway, that's just my opinion, and I don't expect you to change it because of one girl, but just stating what I think. :P

I also think that Marth's butt should be his mini-mug foreva~

Edited by eCut

Sorry, but Marth still looks too Chrom-y. I think it's the chin, but IDK. It's an excellent mug, otherwise, though I love it :D

[spoiler=???]It's right here?

a581df1a24387d2b1a2e98f6ce900f76.png?1353422242

>.>

Lies

[spoiler=CAUTION : Fabulous Princes Ahead]1rd0t.png

I just noticed Caedas eyes don't match, lol

Edited by L95

As awesome the sprite is, it really doesn't feel like Marth to me. I'm all for redesigns, but the head doesn't look a thing like him.

Anyway, that's just my opinion, and I don't expect you to change it because of one girl, but just stating what I think. :P

I agree :P so that's two girls people ;3

I am not going to lie, when Jellybean posted the full-body thong-wearing Marth, I did think it was Chrom. I thought they were doing a cameo of some sort, since it does look a lot like him.

I also think that Marth's butt should be his mini-mug foreva~

I actually share eCut's opinion as well.

Well, actually, it's more with me and his eyes as well. Contrasted to how Caeda looks. It feels like it's more of AK's style than the general style of all the other sprites shown so far in screenshots.

I actually share eCut's opinion as well.

Well, actually, it's more with me and his eyes as well. Contrasted to how Caeda looks. It feels like it's more of AK's style than the general style of all the other sprites shown so far in screenshots.

I agree. I love Marth's clothes and his headband + Hair, but his face doesn't feel like his. His expression isn't inviting and warm. In other words, Marth doesn't look nice.

http://serenesforest.net/fe3/char_2.html

Comparing it to his FE3 sprite, you can sort of see what I mean.

Also, why'd you decide to go with a blackish color for his clothes? It looks nice, don't get me wrong, but I'm just curious.

Edited by Bryan

I think it's his expression/face that's putting me off, too. I like the character redesign, he just kinda looks like someone who'd be pretty rude/high and mighty rather than the sort of lovable, openhearted Marth we know. <3

I agree with a few other people's opinions and I think that the face doesn't really seem like Marth... The hair and the darker clothes are fine, they're a nice change. (Though his hair reminds me of Chrom's) The eyes seem a little small, but maybe that's just me.