Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. Well everyone, it seems to be that the young BBM just used up 2 of his 3 posts, if he really has copied himself into Psych,

... I was trying not to say this to see if I could catch BBM out in a lie

good job Elie

should shinori be shot by a vig or should we just leave him alive? i'm confused as to whether or not he's scum or just town who made a mistake

he's vigbait so fucking hard

check his ISO from after he claimed

literally contributes NOTHING

should shinori be shot by a vig or should we just leave him alive? i'm confused as to whether or not he's scum or just town who made a mistake

Considering that we all discussed out in the open, and various players suggested Marth, the young BBM, and the Rapier, for lynchvengeful hits, Shinori took the liberty to target Snike, a lesser-suggested player, as his target.

It's essentially a betrayal of sorts, and although it should not go unpunished, Shinori is best off cast to the sidelines, as he may lead to the cause of another unplanned death.

Shinori won't even explain himself. I believed he was Town because he asked people who he should target, but in the end he targetted Snike, which is pretty... stupid, if he were really a townie.

On the other hand, did he kill Snike to protect some scumbuddy from being killed? I mean, if I and BBM were the most indicated people for the shot, then that would mean he chose Snike to protect one of us. Another reason would be if Snike suspected one of his scumbuddies, but this has been said before. If I'm not wrong, he was discussing with BBM before he was shot, right?

Manix, do you choose who you want everyone to target? Or do you just force them to use their roles?

To begin with, sorry my beloved subjects (and Prims, and Psych), but I am not going to interpret my PR as if I were Scarlet O'Hara.

Now, my interactions with Snike are not a good reason to lynch me at all- just because he thought I was scum, and he flipped town, doesn't automatically make me scum. Snike's not some infallible scumhunter who never makes a mistake. And do you really think I'd push so hard for the Shinori lynch if I'd know what was going to happen? As for me coming up with an alternate scumread just after Snike asked for one, it literally was right after. Check the timestamps, please. Do you think I could have come up with that case and typed it up in two minutes?

I think it's probable that the mafia used their mass redirect to save Shinori, since we would be wary of lynching him today, because we wouldn't know if his ability was one-shot or not. That, or they used it to frame him, but I think the former is more likely.

Next, my suspicions that both Marth and Scorri are not the loyal subjects they are attempting to look like have increased since D1. Even though I had suspected Marth of being a member of the mafia for most of D1, and he had never made an attempt to defend me earlier, he did so suddenly N1, which gives me the feeling that he is trying to look good if I die and am revealed as the benevolent ruler that I am. And Scorri seems to be trying to push a really weak case on me. If roles are not indicative of alignment, then how can you say that I might be a member of the mafia because my (original) role would be a good one for the mafia to have?

Also, although I will try my hardest to aid my kingdom in any way I can, if the good townsmen believe me to be a false ruler, and there is nothing I can do to change their mind, I would much rather I be assassinated at night than lynched during the day. The latter occurrence would not be good for the town at all.

Finally, ##Vote: Scorri

I brought up my suspicions from yesterday, and her actions today have done nothing to endear me towards her.

Additionally: night actions are compulsory tonight! All players with at non-factional active night abilities must use at least one. If they don't send in an action, it will be decided by the RNG.

once more with feeling

this is all I'm responsible for

Also, I am not entirely sure why Psych said that he could only post 3 times in the day phase. This is not true. I can post however many times during both the day and night as I want. HOWEVER, part of my role is that I am hammered instantly at L-1, so please, I would ask people to not be so hasty in voting for me.

Mmmkay, thoughts so far:

Elie and Cam both pointed out that lynching Shinori was a bad idea because we lose control of the lynch that way. Bonus points to them.

Mancer voted me for emotion and then backed off when pushed. Not sure if noob!scum or just noob, but am paying attention to this player slot. Also, made comments about how he's not sheeping people when jumping on the shinori wagon. Seems unneeded to me, and seems like he might just be trying to defend himself before he's being attacked. Pushes me more towards the noob!scum wagon.

I voted Marth at one point, but then remembered insomniac claim and started to doubt that read a little more. Thus why he wasn't on my list of people to shoot.

Rapier's been echoy and not around and kinda just giving me bad vibes in general. He's on the scum watch for me.

I'm not liking how BBM was extremely pushy towards the idea of using Shinori as the lynch target, especially when combined with Shinori shooting Snike. That, combined with some of the points that Snike brought up in their argument, and the fact that until Snike pushed him to do so he only had one scum read, but then as soon as he was pushed, he magically came up with another scum read are putting him high on my scum list.

Current priorities for lynch: BBM>Rapier>Mancer

##Vote:BBM

Scorri, this is the post that I'm referring to.

And I'm not trying to be a fisherman. I am, however, trying to consider some options, and coordinate our votes, so that way we don't end up with a randomly selected player as a target for one of today's two lynches.

Also, I am not entirely sure why Psych said that he could only post 3 times in the day phase. This is not true. I can post however many times during both the day and night as I want. HOWEVER, part of my role is that I am hammered instantly at L-1, so please, I would ask people to not be so hasty in voting for me.

PAUSE, MODKILL

okay stop right now

someone is lying now, whether it's dead Psych or you BBM

I'm more inclined to say it's you BBM

Well Ah do declaire, Ah have been havin' trouble sleepin' sho' nuff, but Ahm sure Mr. Manix can keep me up. Luckily, Ah can talk at nigh' since Ahm usually so quie' durin' the day but Ah still can only make 3 comments.

That scandal wuz jus' awful and Mr. Shinori painted a big ol target on himself. Ah do say tha' Misters BBAYM and Elieson have been pretty nasty in mah eyes, but Ah may be remembrin' wrong, cuz Ah think Mr. Elieson may have gone on un cleared himself, but Ah am not sho'.

Anyway Mr. Manix, anythang else you'd like to talk about? Ah do thank tha' Miz Bizz is startin' to give meh a vibe, because Ah am startin' to think that doctuh thang is a bit suspect.

Young BBM, if you could please explain where Psych would have gotten this idea from?

As well to Aere. Could you elaborate where I mentioned a vig shooting? If it was to my sole mentioning of a Vigilante shooting Shinori, then I think my reasoning stands on its own. Shinori claimed unlynchable, and was proven to be. Whether it's permanant or not, I'd rather avoid the risk of losing another lynch to a participant that may not feel the punishment of a lynch/redirect his lynching to someone else, and a Vig shot is the only way I can think of to get around it.

And my apologies to you, my dear scorri, for I misunderstood your statement.

Now, Ah must apologize, fer yah see Ah have tak'n ill and can't come out to play but a few times ah nigh' an day, yah hear?

bolded important

this was Psych's first post as well, which heavily implied the very same

actually this means that BBM is lying; pretty much confirmed because he wasn't modkilled after his fourth post

Again, I am not entirely sure why Psych decided to lie about that part of his role. But again, I repeat, if town really wants to kill me, and there is nothing I can do about it, kill me at night. As the smartest among my subjects might have guessed, part of my role is that I am a Beloved Princess (but I am somehow a Hated Townie at the same time). If I die during the day, the next day phase (but not the next night phase!) will be skipped.

Also, I did not expect Shinori to do as he did. I repeat, would I have made it so obvious if I knew that Shinori would act as he did? I explained my reasoning for allowing Shinori to make the shot during the day phase. Perhaps it was wrong of me to do so, but I assumed that there would not be a role like Shinori's that was anti-town (and I still am finding it incredibly odd). My thought process was the same behind why lynchproof claims are normally tested- the claimer is very likely to be town if telling the truth, and if he is indeed telling the truth, the town would have a basically confirmed member.

Well now Ah do declare, lil' ol' me just hops off fer the nigh' and a whole mess uh talking comes in.

Now, Ah must apologize, fer yah see Ah have tak'n ill and can't come out to play but a few times ah nigh' an day, yah hear?

Ah will say that you shudn't lynch me, because Ah am just the most propuh southern belle if yah evah did see. An because there will be a deep sorrow ovah my death. Ah alsuh don't nee' as meny of them there votes to be lynched ahther. An ahm a miller too, so Mr. Prims must be laffin' and laffin' at mah lil' ol' predicament, yah see.

Righ' now, Ah don't quite like the look o' them there objections of Mr. Elieson, so Ah will have to be placin' my vote on 'im.

##Vote Mr. Elieson

Now, Ah need to be gettin' back to my traincah, but Ah will see you dearies soon, sho' nuff.

Manix, I went back to that entire post you just quoted and read it again. And I noticed something kind of interesting ... specifically, the part I bolded in the above quote. Possible hinting at another part of his role? If BBM is effectively Psych now ... then all this applies to him now?