Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he is asking us who to shoot, so

I guessssss

Well Marth's claim is out in the open and Mancer's kinda striking me as noobtown. Helios is starting to get my attention a little because of his posts that were directed at Shinori earlier in the phase which I could dig up really quick

Nah actually I just can't be lynched.

Complete seriousness.

Unlynchable vengeful.

Mancer, look here

Vengeful gets to kill someone on being lynched. Although in this case, Shinori wouldn't die from being lynched, but he would still get to kill someone.

-

and did Marth claim? hmmmmm let me have a look see

Know what I'll claim because I don't wanna be misvigged and I realize my restriction won't allow me to hide my role.

I'm Town Insomniac, so I can post during night phase. Well I'm forced to, otherwise I get modkilled. I need to make at least three posts per night phase so obviously I can prove my role but not alignment. I guess I'll try to post good content with how much I can but night phases are boring if yo talk to yourself.

actually here and I forgot this because I was a derp

hahahahaha

yeah no one really said anything about it which kind of surprised me

actually I said something about it

because I said I could talk to him during the night because I'm also insomniac

but brain derped ):

In fact, what do you guys think of the claim then? It's easy enough to prove but not alignment-wise

actually I said something about it

because I said I could talk to him during the night because I'm also insomniac

but brain derped ):

oh right i forgot about that

I'd be voting for Marth, he's been doing a lot to get people after Elieson. Outside of joking, not acting like themselves is a poor line of logic. I guess the same line of logic could be said for Boron. Revoting for Shinori, only just realised my nega-vote skill doesn't work when someone's at L-1.

##Vote: Shinori

No does Prims consider bold important? I know paper doesn't. :S

I specifically asked Paper about the possible hammer; and he said that you unvoted after I asked him, which is the quote I provided above

So, if we vote for Shinori, it "clears" him? All it does is make him not die, if he is unlynchable, and his Vengeful lets him take down someone who's voting for him. This is kind of a clue, as he's limitted to killing only people on his wagon (which may not even include scum at this point).

BBM, that's bullshit. He isn't cleared if he survives a lynch.

Oh. I meant to say.

BBM, your insight in this situation is foolish. How could you even concieve that Shinori be one with the town, simply by surviving a Lynch? That's a preposterous assumption to make, and you should be scolded for it.

hold on, making huge post (been at it for an hour)

in the meantime though

Elie, Vengeful is for any player, it's not Hunter where that person has to be on the wagon

there is no problem there

also, he would be fucking vigbait if he was lying about the vengeful part (and if he's lynched, whatever), which is fucking awful for scum

think about what he claimed before making these outlandish claims