Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

And may I ask, what is wrong with sitting back and watching when you don't have a Scum read?

not contributing means that if you die there are less associative reads available to consider when scumhunting further.

it's counterproductive to town to sit back and not do anything

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not contributing means that if you die there are less associative reads available to consider when scumhunting further.

it's counterproductive to town to sit back and not do anything

It's not as if I'm going to just lurk and not post. I am and will be responding to things I think are scummy like I have done (if I actually am in a position too, aka, not in school or sleeping).

Well, nah Ah do declare! This righ' here is exacly the kin' ov thing Ah just detest. BBEM, Ah am sure you rightly remembah my play in Nostagia. Ah am still gonna vote Mr. Elieson because Ah don't like his pushyness though. It's nevah nice to act that way towahds a lady, if Ah may say.

Ah don't appreciate you commentin' there on my accent either. Ah come from a long line of southen gentlemen and propah ladies and am vury proud ov my diahlect. Plus, Mr. Prims specificahlay tol' lil' ol' me to talk like this the whole game.

Elie is giving me a bad vibe. Like, he's not playing like his usual town OR mafia self, but his posts are striking me as too passive-aggressive.

You are just jealous. Jealous of my 1337 skeelz.

Because I got da skeelz to pay da beelz.

See, I did it. I founds the scum. And here you are; you are not even doubting me, but just voting me for my metas. An' that just be the silly of all silly, amirite?

Methinks you should reread some tings.

##unvote

We can get back to shinori later.

Folks. Be very quite. This requires delicacy, for we seem to be in the presence of the rare Noob!Scum. Unable to find reads, admitting to sit back and watch. It's unreal. I've never been this close to one before.

Gaze at its splendor. The magnificence. It's truly a remarkable experience to be with.

best post in the game kthx

ANYWAY TO START I HAVE A (one-item) LISTPOST

mancer is giving me bad vibes for trying to push a terrible case on scorri then backing off instantly when everyone started telling him it was bullshit

WAIT WAIT I HAVE MORE

I think everyone's roles would be weird and have some kind of flaw. This IS Trainwreck after all.

i can't tell if this is rolefishing or what but my gut is bothering me over this

I think we should lynch Shinori today. Either we have a basically confirmed townie (lololol unlynchable vengeful scum), and he can shoot who the town actually thinks is scummiest, or we lynch a jester or whatever, in which case it's really no worse than a mislynch, and it also prevents him from jointing with mafia at MYLO/LYLO.

this is a terrible idea and i'm not sure why nobody else noticed this

MORE AFTER MY SOCIAL COMMITMENTS ARE THROUGH

I wanna see blood. However, We cannot control Shinori's target. We can control lynch target.

I like being in ctrl, not the alt.

And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so.

Cam. I have no place in your heart?

And I actually forgot who I was voting for again. ALAS, I feel like the jet lag was too much for my weary self.

To conclude, I

##Unvote

##Vote MancerNecro the Necromancer

Because it's just right there.

I just woke up.

Elie, do you legitimately think Mancer is scum? If this were coming from any other player, I would agree with you, but Mancer seems to have extremely piss poor logic and understanding from what I've seen of him so far in this thread AND in the recently finished FAYZ mafia. Right now, I don't think he's being noob!scum. I think he's just being stupid!noob. (Mancer, I apologize for the "stupid" comment, don't take it too personally.)

Honestly I'm inclined to agree that it's not fair to judge Mancer as scum just yet. He doesn't really seem to know what he's doing just yet. Mancer, I suggest (if you haven't already) to read back at other mafia games to see how other people play and learn from that.

Hey guys. Story time.

Remember that time, when I voted for Prims? It was my first game, and I recall that I was scum.

That's one of my favorites. It scarred Bizz for life, and made Helios look forward to senseless paranoia from me.

That is the tale I have to tell. One of wacky antics and anticlimactic endings.

tl;dr version.

Why on this Great planet of which we call Earth would I call someone scum if I didn't believe them to be scum? Boron, you tantalize my curiosity with such questions.

Hey guys. Story time.

Remember that time, when I voted for Prims? It was my first game, and I recall that I was scum.

That's one of my favorites. It scarred Bizz for life, and made Helios look forward to senseless paranoia from me.

Oh man these were good times. I just feel like it's tough to judge MancerNecro right now because he just doesn't seem to understand SF common mafia play yet. He seems to misunderstand what he should do in certain situations right now so I just want to give him the benefit of the doubt for now at least.

Hey guys. Story time.

That is the tale I have to tell. One of wacky antics and anticlimactic endings.

tl;dr version.

Why on this Great planet of which we call Earth would I call someone scum if I didn't believe them to be scum? Boron, you tantalize my curiosity with such questions.

Elie, I was asking because I really think it's too early to judge Mancer. I don't think his behavior is a scum tell yet. I think he's flailing around trying to do something but failing miserably, and that he doesn't understand the flaws in his own logic. He's frustrating and can't argue properly, but that's not a scum tell.

@Elie- I'm not voting you because of meta. If you notice, I said that you're not playing like your town OR scum self. You're just playing really passive-aggressively, which I normally find scummy in anyone. It's something in the tone of your posts that seems really snippy.

@Psych- read what I just said to ELie. In Nostalgia your play was slightly more aggressive than it normally is, but you were still playing in a townie way. Elie is not, IMO.

@Cam- Please explain what exactly is bad with my idea, especially as most of the town is in fact going to lynch Shinori today- the current discussion is to see who we find scummiest, and therefore who Shinori should shoot as he gets lynched.

And Elie, why exactly is Mancer newbscum and not newbtown? Remember SB in his first game, SFM? He just blundered in and voted for the town leader, Shinori. That's no different from you voting for Prims in SFMM2. What both of you did was you guys being inexperienced, and not any indication of alignment.

But your post conveys the same type of tone that you had displayed when you were in a "bad mood". Unless you're telling me that you always make your posts in the same tone. In that case, I shouldn't be picking up any difference in tones at all.

It's natural to tell a bad thing in a bad mood tone.

OMGIZZLE.

Folks. Be very quite. This requires delicacy, for we seem to be in the presence of the rare Noob!Scum. Unable to find reads, admitting to sit back and watch. It's unreal. I've never been this close to one before.

Gaze at its splendor. The magnificence. It's truly a remarkable experience to be with.

Why not vote him, then? If you have time for all this drama, you have time to vote. Else, it will seem as if you're sparking the flames without actively doing anything.

... Actually, this is what you have been doing all D1 long. With Shin, then with Shinori, now with him. If I'm not wrong, you also did that with Cam. You've been kind of passive-agressive since the start of the game.

##Vote: Elie

I call this scum behavior

You are just jealous. Jealous of my 1337 skeelz.

Because I got da skeelz to pay da beelz.

See, I did it. I founds the scum. And here you are; you are not even doubting me, but just voting me for my metas. An' that just be the silly of all silly, amirite?

Methinks you should reread some tings.

So you also have a post restriction, like Psych?.

Shinori if you could be a dear and shoot one of Helios Rapier BBM or Boron once you're lynched I think they'd provide the best targets. Especially Rapier or Boron as I see them as acting the most shifty, IMO.

I also think that Mancer needs to be looked at for making absolutely no sense whatsoever, but not necessarily lynched immediately. We have the opportunity to prove someone's role, so why not do so? I don't think any other wagon today would be optimal, as a result.

Also Rapier failed a spot check, but zombnix already covered that.

Urgh ... guys, I'm feeling like crap right now, so I'm going to be temporarily off. :/

Shin, I see you. Any thoughts on anything that's happened so far?

Rapier, my boy, slow as always I see. It appears that you have yet to reach the part where I voted for our dear little magician. But I'll forgive you. Literacy is not indicative of evil alignment. Neither is poor logicitude.

But my children, pray tell who sits back and says to everyone "I'll just wait for a wagon to hop on?" Certainly not me, no way no how.

Rapier, my boy, slow as always I see. It appears that you have yet to reach the part where I voted for our dear little magician. But I'll forgive you. Literacy is not indicative of evil alignment. Neither is poor logicitude.

But my children, pray tell who sits back and says to everyone "I'll just wait for a wagon to hop on?" Certainly not me, no way no how.

Elieson why are you now Aristotle

also KNEECAPS GET IN HERE AND UNVOTE OR I'LL BREAK YOU

WITH A TIRE IRON

RIGHT BEFORE THE OLYMPICS