Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam needs to actually contribute instead of jumping in and making quips

social life and illness and drowning in hw ;/

for now i'm too tired to really think so i'll just sheep and ##vote shinori

Thanks to Shin, Shinori only has 5 votes and it takes 9 to hammer. So as long as no one votes anymore, I think it'll be fine Marth.

Oh and explain why Shinori should change his mind from shooting you when he gets "lynched"

I wanna see blood. However, We cannot control Shinori's target. We can control lynch target.

I like being in ctrl, not the alt.

And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so.

Know what I'll claim because I don't wanna be misvigged and I realize my restriction won't allow me to hide my role.

I'm Town Insomniac, so I can post during night phase. Well I'm forced to, otherwise I get modkilled. I need to make at least three posts per night phase so obviously I can prove my role but not alignment. I guess I'll try to post good content with how much I can but night phases are boring if yo talk to yourself.

Don't worry, I've only claimed three parts of my role so far

I should also mention that I am also a friendly townie, so someone will be learning exactly what I am at the start of D2 no prizes for guessing who

and I would like that person to not out the remaining two parts to my role, if possible

Manix: Man. Your role sounds complicated. And fun. Have fun trying to not get modkilled.

You have no idea

also I might eventually just out the remaining parts of my role if required (but definitely not until like D2 or so)

Hence, why I took my vote of Shin and put it on Shinori.

Oh wait.

##Unvote Spongebob Shinpants

##Shinori

I like this, upon further consideration. If Shino is unlynchable, then he can easily pick off scum, as we never actually run the risk of lynching a Townie.

Manix: More storytime? :D :D :D

Anywho, I'm fine with lynching Shinori or Marth honestly. Possibly also Boron, but I'd need to reread. Which probably isn't happening tonight. So, for now.

##Vote:Marth

Manix: More storytime? :D :D :D

Now this is the story all about how

My life got flipped, turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there

I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called SF

So far, after rereading everything, I've only gotten Scumreads on Bluedoom and Scorri. Scorri is because of her very aggressive attitude earlier in the game. It may have been bad mood, but I just don't buy "bad mood" as an excuse. Bluedoom, I only felt so after reading Shinori's (I think) long post that linked the various things that Bluedoom had said. That being the case, I suspect Scorri more of being Scum as I have a stronger negative vibe towards her responses.

##VOTE: SCORRI

>V-V-Votecount!

(8 - 2) Shinori - Admiral Shin, Bluedoom, Snike, Manix, Levity, Helios, Cam, Elieson

(4) Bluedoom - Kay, Shinori, BigBangMeteor, scorri

(2) Elieson - Psych, Boron

(1) Scorri - MancerNecro

(1) Snike - Aere

Not Voting (1): Rapier

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to hammer. You have about 43 hours left in the day.

Boron: As eclipse will often say, emotion is a null tell. For a little bit of reference, here's what my day was like yesterday.

Woke up, exhausted cause I never sleep well. Ran to class without eating, was in class for 3 hours straight, still no food. Went straight from that to a meeting. Came home ready to start an assignment that was rumored to take ~18 hours due the next day to find out I had been unjustly (FMPOV) modkilled in a game that I had actually been enjoying a fair amount. Got very pissed and frustrated. Finally managed to start doing work. Had to leave to go to a group meeting at 11 PM at night with ~half the assignment left. Got back from that at 12:30 to start working on the homework assignment that I had little to no clue how to do. At this point in the game, I had at various points gotten at least 3 votes on me for no reason, which is never a nice feeling. At 3:30, still working on hw and getting very upset and frustrated with it, I decided to take a break to try and relax. Mafia didn't help. I overreacted to yet another vote for no reason except vibes. At 3:45, I continue to be frustrated, give up on homework, give up on mafia, and just sit and try and deal with my brain for a while which is never an easy task. Did I overreact? Yes. Should it indicate scum one way or the other? No. I was not in the right state to be playing mafia and tried anyways. It was a mistake I will hopefully not be repeating again.

Emotion is a null tell.