aimed at those who may not be reading thoroughly:

any and all doctors are advised to stay AWAY from me at night

okay that will be the last time I repeat that

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually ##Vote: Marth

The big post he made that bothers me the most is the one that addresses Manix. The tone of the post seems contrived and also it seems like he hasn't been paying too much attention to the thread.

also going to pay more attention to Elie because he makes me uncomfortable

Well now Ah do declare, lil' ol' me just hops off fer the nigh' and a whole mess uh talking comes in.

Now, Ah must apologize, fer yah see Ah have tak'n ill and can't come out to play but a few times ah nigh' an day, yah hear?

Ah will say that you shudn't lynch me, because Ah am just the most propuh southern belle if yah evah did see. An because there will be a deep sorrow ovah my death. Ah alsuh don't nee' as meny of them there votes to be lynched ahther. An ahm a miller too, so Mr. Prims must be laffin' and laffin' at mah lil' ol' predicament, yah see.

Righ' now, Ah don't quite like the look o' them there objections of Mr. Elieson, so Ah will have to be placin' my vote on 'im.

##Vote Mr. Elieson

Now, Ah need to be gettin' back to my traincah, but Ah will see you dearies soon, sho' nuff.

Okay so I just got done reading and lol modkill

I enjoy Manix's claim and encourage the protection of the claimed ITP, for my beliefs state that all ITPs are special gifts from the Great Mafia Game in the Sky and should be treated with such respect and careful diligence.

but anyway in all seriousness ##Vote: Scorri because ED1 vibe

Snike claims Monobear

Mono.Bear.240.886862.jpg

oh shit

I'll hate somethingawful forever because they blocked the topic for non registered users. >>:

I don't think Shin did anything wrong. You can't really give a very good reason to vote/lynch someone on D1, unless we're lucky. Most of the votes were reaction votes, RVS or weak votes. I think Elie took his jokepost and his vote too seriously.

Also,

I accept Shinori's argument agaisnt him (Shin), since I'd be very pissed with someone who votes me because that's what their spider sense tells them to do. Marth said it looked like an overreaction, but I disagree. I don't even understand what he meant by overreactio when referring to that post alone.

That is, until Shinori basically freaked out on this post. I do think he's taking jokeposts, RVS' and reaction votes way too seriously. I mean, everybody had done that, and he could blame the majority of the active players for all the things he blamed Marth for, yet he only picked on the former. Now this looks like an overreaction to me.

Shino can't be hoontar. No Night0 means it wouldn't have a target to hoont.

Maybe he can hunt after N1, if he's truly the hunter... Whatever it is.

Hunter can choose to kill one of the people voting them if they're lynched I believe.

Orite thx

Yeah, that's what a hunter is. I don't know what version of hunter Elie is thinking about.

@Shinori, you act like my gut feeling is the most accurate thing in the world when it's not

I think we should wait for later in the day before we lose potentially two townies

How is waiting going to help? No one said Shinori should be lynched immediately, either. Can't we just continue with what we were doing? It sounds better than waiting.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Marth

Going to sheep Shinori here. I'm getting a scumvibe from Marth.

This is, like, your second vote that doesn't explain why the hell you think someone is scummy. I won't let this pass.

##Vote: BBM

Speaking of Trainwreck

aimed at those who may not be reading thoroughly:

any and all doctors are advised to stay AWAY from me at night

okay that will be the last time I repeat that

Why do you think there is more than one doctor?

I don't think there is more than one doctor, I'm just telling any doctors in this game to atay away from me

By wait I meant "don't fucking blitzlynch"

Rapier that kinda sounded like you were fishing

Why is that even important

Oh, nothing. I just wanted to try and post the video, but only the html appears. >>:

Now that we started it, why do you think claiming godfather is fishing?

by the way, we can't blitzlynch because blitz isn't on this game

Rapier

I'm on my phone and you ninjad me

I meant why is it important to know whether or not there is more than one doctor

Okay okay fine saying RVS hasn't ended yet is a bit of an exaggeration but come on now people there has barely been any serious play so far. But I'll try and make a mountain out of a mole hill for you all.

@Snike: Why do you not believe in the bastardness of this trainwreck? Oh and drop some wisdom when you come back because you haven't really said much so far either besides being an awesome bear.

@Shinori: As of now I don't think you're obvscum, but your overreactions to some things are starting to lean that way. I'm wary of Marth because he normally doesn't dick around this much as town. However, as Boron stated, Marth is being Marth, and it's part of his personality to mess around more when people are messing around. I think Boron is just trying to make something happen to start up some conversation which looks town to me.

I think that Scorri was just in a bad mood because college, and as Eclipse taught us all "emotion is a null-tell".

@Psych: Why are you talking like that

Agree with Bizz that Eliedad looks a little strange atm. He normally posts more and is a little more serious about getting conversation going. This will probably change over time though.

##Unvote

Rapier

I'm on my phone and you ninjad me

I meant why is it important to know whether or not there is more than one doctor

I don't know. I just like to ask questions, some people trip on their answers. I find Pressing one of the most important things on Mafia. It's never an useless move.

Okay okay fine saying RVS hasn't ended yet is a bit of an exaggeration but come on now people there has barely been any serious play so far. But I'll try and make a mountain out of a mole hill for you all.

@Snike: Why do you not believe in the bastardness of this trainwreck? Oh and drop some wisdom when you come back because you haven't really said much so far either besides being an awesome bear.

@Shinori: As of now I don't think you're obvscum, but your overreactions to some things are starting to lean that way. I'm wary of Marth because he normally doesn't dick around this much as town. However, as Boron stated, Marth is being Marth, and it's part of his personality to mess around more when people are messing around. I think Boron is just trying to make something happen to start up some conversation which looks town to me.

I think that Scorri was just in a bad mood because college, and as Eclipse taught us all "emotion is a null-tell".

@Psych: Why are you talking like that

Agree with Bizz that Eliedad looks a little strange atm. He normally posts more and is a little more serious about getting conversation going. This will probably change over time though.

##Unvote

What overreactions?

Okay 4 hours of sleep too strong here (and one skim read later)

Shinori, take a step back and draw the emotion out of your posts, because damned if it's helping your case.

I'm Shinori and I don't want to defend myself because I don't want to give people firepower against me; yeah stop

This is literally the worse defense I have even seen. It literally consisted of "No you're wrong because you're stupid."

And he didn't explain why. Fucking hell this doesn't make life easy and is trying to deny interactions which is inherently anti-town

I haven't even claimed, that's the best part.

Or lynch me. I'll kill him for you.

You fucking softclaimed; don't act so high and mighty.

When I don't feel so crappy, I'll look into other stuff

>V-V-Votecount!

(4) Bluedoom - Kay, Shinori, BigBangMeteor, Levity

(5 - 2) Shinori - Snike, Boron, Admiral Shin, Manix, Bluedoom

(1) Admiral Shin - Elieson

(1) BigBangMeteor - Rapier

(1) Elieson - Psych

(1) MancerNecro - Cam

(1) Snike - Aere

Not Voting (3): Helios, MancerNecro, scorri

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to hammer. You have about 51 hours left in the day.

Edited by Prims

And you full claimed.

And if you had read, you'd realize that I said I had other stuff to my role. I part claimed.

Also I had a good reason for doing so, you didn't. Stop trying to justify shitty play.

Also I had no reason to defend myself when the logic for voting me was legitimately bad because most of it consisted of me not acting like scum lurknori.

Self-meta; this contributes to why I think you're scummy. In addition to the fact that you're just trying to avoid interactions which is anti-town.

And there is a reason to defend yourself from votes, because THEY AREN'T part of RVS. At least some of them aren't.

Your refusal to actually address them at all is also pretty scummy.

(5 - 2) Shinori - Snike, Boron, Admiral Shin, Manix, Bluedoom

wait stop

someone on this wagon has a weird ability (removal of a vote effectively)

whoever has it should probably claim it maybe

And if you had read, you'd realize that I said I had other stuff to my role. I part claimed.

Also I had a good reason for doing so, you didn't. Stop trying to justify shitty play.

Self-meta; this contributes to why I think you're scummy. In addition to the fact that you're just trying to avoid interactions which is anti-town.

And there is a reason to defend yourself from votes, because THEY AREN'T part of RVS. At least some of them aren't.

Your refusal to actually address them at all is also pretty scummy.

No, you are calling my play shitty when you don't know what my role is or what it does or what my win con is.

You are assuming that I don't have my own reasons for doing what I'm doing. Try again.

I'm not avoiding interactions. What? How am I avoiding interactions. I'm actively pushing a wagon I think is scum and questioning people thoughts/reads. I'm confused how those aren't interactions.

I still have no reason to defend myself from those votes, because the majority of them are sheeped votes on no reason or faulty logic. And I refuse to do so.

You say a lot of things are pretty scummy, you know that? If it wasn't for your vivor claim, you've done a few scummy things as well, just sayin.

wait stop

someone on this wagon has a weird ability (removal of a vote effectively)

whoever has it should probably claim it maybe

That person should get their vote off of me. ;/