Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote the claimed Miller Survivor, nice

Remind me why that's a good idea again?

Okay, right, there is that. But hey, if you wanna be treated like a neutral, act like it, don't stir up a bunch of trouble just because you think you won't die for it. Miller claim is still convenient and I still don't totally trust you just because of that.

##Unvote (Manix)

##Vote: Marth

because voting Eli for not being scummy enough.

Well that's what I'm doing too (self-aligned wheee)

And playing like I am ensures I don't get modkilled, so yeah

You'll get modkilled if you don't goof off? =/

Okay, right, there is that. But hey, if you wanna be treated like a neutral, act like it, don't stir up a bunch of trouble just because you think you won't die for it.

Going unnoticed is detrimental to me surviving. I can't play like a normal neutral because of modkill threat.

Miller claim is still convenient and I still don't totally trust you just because of that.

Yeah k noted.

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE but not necessarily the best course of action. I don't know about you, but just because this is for fun doesn't mean I won't play to win.

joke's on you the person that wins is the person that has the most fun NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I believe manix's claim because we're talking about Prims being the mod here. He hates third party, and definitely hates survivors. Might as well make them put in more effort, right?

*sheeps Kay's point about Prims being mean to Kalas* lol

##Unvote, ##Vote: Boron

I feel you're being too passive and not saying anything.

I'm sorry that I don't know what to say this early in the game. Not much I can make out from scattered half-claims and a modkill.

Hey so before I offer any more insight

ANY AND ALL DOCTORS: KEEP AWAY FROM ME AT NIGHT

that is all not revealing any more than that shoo

I'm still not sure what to do. I just left school so I'll be reading everything again once I get home. See if I can get any more insights than what I have gotten from having read everything only once.

Okay so I just got done reading and lol modkill

I enjoy Manix's claim and encourage the protection of the claimed ITP, for my beliefs state that all ITPs are special gifts from the Great Mafia Game in the Sky and should be treated with such respect and careful diligence.

but anyway in all seriousness ##Vote: Scorri because ED1 vibe

Actually, I suppose I misspoke. It makes an ass out of you, but I doesn't out of me, as I am already a bear.

Snike claims Monobear

Mono.Bear.240.886862.jpg

oh shit

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Manix has a modkill threat looming over his head, apparently making him act a certain way. Any reason you've been acting so ... unShinori-like?

ew metagaming

Even disregarding that, I haven't really seen him do much aside from fooling around and sheeping/being sheeped by Manix.

Bizz: You mean ED1 where I was trying not to flip out about everything due to being pissed about ~*other things*~ and so I was treating things as a joke so it was easier? Plus treating RVS as a joke tends to work better anyways cause lol getting three votes in less than an hour for no reason.

Bizz: You mean ED1 where I was trying not to flip out about everything due to being pissed about ~*other things*~ and so I was treating things as a joke so it was easier? Plus treating RVS as a joke tends to work better anyways cause lol getting three votes in less than an hour for no reason.

it was just a general vibe? but this reaction gives me a worse feeling now