Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what the difference is aside from being like a bomb at night as well. If Scumnori is lawyering over that then we should lynch him in post game for being a tool.

Nah actually I just can't be lynched.

Complete seriousness.

Unlynchable vengeful.

so Snike you were saying

- Stuff I guarantee is not in the set-up: Any role that can cause a town-aligned player to become mafia-aligned, any role that can revive another player, Vanilla Townie / Mafia Goon, Random Cop, percentage roles, Nexus, scumteam "moles" (and variants), Death Miller, Death Godfather, Death Tailor, Voyeur

well fuck, jester is not on this list when I thought it was. This makes me feel a whole lot differently about Shinori but either way I don't want to lynch him today and I still don't know why people are still voting him/implying they're going to vote him

Nah actually I just can't be lynched.

Complete seriousness.

Unlynchable vengeful.

How would unlynchable vengeful even work if you can't be lynched in the first place? Wouldn't unlynchable negate vengeful?

marth you said you were re-reading, you better give some more content because fishing for shinori's fullclaim is not content

I think we should lynch Shinori today. Either we have a basically confirmed townie (lololol unlynchable vengeful scum), and he can shoot who the town actually thinks is scummiest, or we lynch a jester or whatever, in which case it's really no worse than a mislynch, and it also prevents him from jointing with mafia at MYLO/LYLO.

so Snike you were saying

what the fuck

##Unvote

##Vote:Scumnori

Fool win is best win anyways I guess

ughhh I mean if he's telling the truth we have nothing to lose

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

If this is D1 fool win I'm going to eat my entire jacket.

##Vote: Scumnori

Although I think even if it was fool Prims wouldn't end the game immediately (generally 3rds with wincons that can be hit during the game leave, check pretty much every game with a non-sk/vivor 3rd)

OK so on re-read...

Only things I'm getting are Boron's vote on Elieson is weird since I disagree- Elieson may have not posted much content but again I am viewing most of everyone's posts at that point as joke posts. Don't see how you're thinking that as suspicious.

We can lynch Shinori if we're to test his claim but we're not doing that until end phase IMO. So any more votes on him seem pointless.

Rapier's vote BBM and then unvote after BBM's defence seem like a weak prod and that's it. Not much to look for but something to make note of.

It has been a long time since I've adressed a wagon on me, but assesing its voters, I'm getting a scumread on Bizz because - a) She's tunneling in on me, although it has been sorta subtle and b) She has focused only on the Marth vs Shinori debacle when you could've focused on the other posters. I see plain waffling- one post you go against Shinori saying "You act like my gut reads are everything in the world" which sounds sort of aggressive and few pages later you're on my case for other reasons.

It has been a long time since I've adressed a wagon on me, but assesing its voters, I'm getting a scumread on Bizz because - a) She's tunneling in on me, although it has been sorta subtle and b) She has focused only on the Marth vs Shinori debacle when you could've focused on the other posters. I see plain waffling- one post you go against Shinori saying "You act like my gut reads are everything in the world" which sounds sort of aggressive and few pages later you're on my case for other reasons.

I never said I was suspicious of Shinori, though, I was just curious as to what he meant by my 'reasoning' because I didn't really have a genuine reason for voting Scorri, I was just dipping my feet in the water and that's what I felt. And yeah, I'm on your case because you're scummy and so is Elieson. You're misinterpreting me.

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) Bluedoom - Kay, Shinori, BigBangMeteor

(5 - 2) Shinori - Admiral Shin, Bluedoom, Snike, Manix, Levity

(2) Elieson - Psych, Boron

(1) Admiral Shin - Elieson

(1) MancerNecro - Cam

(1) Snike - Aere

Not Voting (4): Helios, MancerNecro, Rapier, scorri

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to hammer. You have about 46 hours left in the day.

Although we should probably lynch Shinori, that doesn't mean we should lynch him right now. Also, I want some opinions from you, Shin. You had an opportunity to say something in your last post and you didn't.