or we could lynch between everyone else which is like a 20% chance

idk mang I guess the latter is a good idea

you know

if you're scum

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how am i caring more about this game i literally showed up and voted for whoever everyone thought was scummy

1. You're showing up.

2. Don't do that again.

VOTALS (last one for a while, because RL):

Elieson (2) - BBM, Helios

Manix (3) - Paperblade, Elieson, Marth

Marth (3) - MancerNecro, Manix, Haze

Not voting: Bananas

Three hours and fifty minutes remain.

Edited by eclipse

Of the two, I prefer Marth, and I find it highly unlikely that there would be a Town Amnesiac Unlynchable and a Town Killproof Vest in the same game.

However, this doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast, so I'll agree to Brad's plan.

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

Reasons why I would and wouldn't lynch everyone. Colorcoded, for organization. Also, all points of RP removed, because serious.

Helios and Haze aren't doing anythingHaze is flipped living town so poor scumhuntin aside, I can't lynch him. My case on helios is virtually identical to my case on Hazeand since Haze was proven town, I'm pretty botched for using that same logic to call Helios scum.

Actually, Helios is now doing something. He's not voting for Manix/Marth, and ironically, even though he's voting for me, I see him as the most town player in the entire game right now (next to the flipped Haze).

Marth: I'm not sure what scum sets themself up to be quicklynched, and with town hunting scum the way they are, scum setting themself up like that is pretty damn risky, and the risk of being lynched for that outweighs the benefit of...looking like scum all game, yea, I'm not really seeing that happen.

Mancer: Assumed that a Vengeful exists, and also assumed how it works (which is dumb, because it's almost like he knows something). He rolespecs as town though, so I have a decidedly neutral read on him.

SB: I still think was scum because of why I said before in the thread but if others are right and he just overlooked it, then I'm calling out a bad townie "scum", for the wrong reasons.

Of BBM and Paperbrad, one is scum, I suspect, but not both. It's a gut feeling really, but I have to at least say that. I could say that if BBM flipped scum after a lynch tomorrow, then Paperblade is pretty clear. However, if BBM flipped town after a lynch tomorrow, then Paperblade would look...well, not so town, now would he.

Manix: is lazybad, and should be lynched badly. I don't know why so few people see this. Other than flipping out at BBM, hasn't done much of anything in terms of hunting. Also counterclaiming a pretty strange claim to begin with, in a pretty strange way, and I think it's scummy overall.

BBM assuming the setup because Eclipse is Eclipse is terribad, and worth being shot in the face just for that. Also, claiming was stupid, as there was no reason to. Between Marthclaim, Manixcrumbclaim, and BBMclaim, as well as Hazeflip, remaining roles of the other living 5 players just became a better guessing game as for what could exist and who could be what. Also BBM doesn't want to lynch either watcher claim, because of course, neither is scum (I'm not really seeing that but ok?). So BBM's list is complete bull, because he finds the two people counterclaiming eachother to be effectively neutral.

So I'm pretty sure that BBM is scum with Manix. Arguing aside, it would make sense to distance oneself from a teammate if one is being lynched, and what better way to do that than to put up a full blown post breaking down fallacies within your buddy.

Well, I'm back earlier than I expected, although I need to study so I won't be here fully. Paper, Elieson, and everyone else, have you forgotten that Marth is actually an Amnesiac, and not a Watcher? There isn't actually a counterclaim here. This is why I can think of both Marth and Manix as neutral, because I'm not actually considering this a counterclaim!

Also, Elieson, note how I didn't say Mancer was playing in a townie way, I said I was putting him at the top of my neutral list because of Eclipse's tendency to not make new players scum. And why exactly do I deserve to be shot in the face for this? Why would scum think like this?

I will apologize for my claim though; I didn't think it through fully. I just thought it would be better to get my claim out, since I didn't think I'd be back before phase end.

I found that post by Elie pretty terrible. First he says Helios was doing nothing, then he says he actually is, but doesn't say why? Instead he says what he's not doing. And then he says that Paper would look scummier if I flipped town- although I think he's scum, that doesn't make him scummier if I flip town- and you've pushed harder for my lynch than he has, I think, and I've pushed harder for yours recently than I have for Paper's. By your logic, the town should find you scummy if I flip town. Then that bit about SB was just weird- you say you still think he's scum but he's more likely to be bad town? I didn't understand it at all.

I think SB is scummy too, btw- it seems like he's coasting.

Manix's apathy is making me reconsider my thoughts about him! This will probably be seen as an attempt to distance myself from Manix after spending a phase saying I didn't think he was scummy, but oh well!

Note: Even if Manix flips scum I don't think that it really makes Paper and Elie look better- remember Theatre? He got himself pretty thoroughly bussed there.

rule one of scumnix: always bus the fuck out and/or be bussed

also out information as you're about to die

as such

Elie can kill people; he probably shot last night because of Haze's BP hit

remember when I said Elie was crumbing a killing role? yeahhhhhhhhhhh

I'm claiming scum 2-shot lawyer with a one shot rolecop of my own

and my watcher claim was completely faked and I just got really fucking lucky

I scanned Elie last night, so yeah

Meh honestly its easy at this point. Scum team is Helios/Manix/SB

Paperblade is town doing his thing

BBM is town using bad logic and getting hit for it.

Scum is tunneling on BBM.

Elieson is also town pulling off poor logic but not to BBM levels.

Bluedoom is Town Amnesiac turn Watcher not making sense.

Haze is cleared inactive Town.

MancerNecro doesn't exist.

Doc protect me tonight.