Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so manix got really lucky because i really did visit paper last night. not sure what else to say without claiming, though if i do claim chances are i'll get killed tonight but meh.

##Unvote (Elieson)

##Vote Manix

My confusion was that I didn't think Marth actually claimed watcher, but when I reread I realized that I was being an idiot.

Marth why is SB scum? I realize he hasn't posted much content, but at this point neither has Mancer so couldn't you knock him for the same reasons?

Marth why is SB scum? I realize he hasn't posted much content, but at this point neither has Mancer so couldn't you knock him for the same reasons?

I knock Haze for the same reasons.

just, Haze has a flip in his favor.

So see why I doubted myself earlier?

inactivity isn't scumtell, but active lurking is. Also Marth I thought SB's vote on you was solely to get you to majority so that you could claim?

SB has been tunneling on me the entire game bar that one point where he backed off earlier in D1 for thinking my ED1 actions were townish.

Yeah he thought me asking for majority was uh, scummy. Calling that BS.

Why do you guys have to get active when I have a massive headache due to a stupidly low amount of wine and no access to a proper mouse? Gimme a sec to count votes.

"ME? No, I refuse. Not like you pigs would know the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground!" The remaining townspeople quickly dispose of Shizune - not that she was much of a threat to begin with.

Dear Manix,

You are Shizune. You wonder why people pay more attention to your pig than you. You also don't like using your medical skills to concoct cheap cocktails.

During the night, you may choose to do ONE of the following:

- If you reply to your role PM with "Night X - I say otherwise, PLAYER", you'll cause any and all alignment checks to show PLAYER as being aligned with the town. You may do this twice during the game.

- If you reply to your role PM with "Night X - Show me what you've got, PLAYER", you'll talk player into surrendering their role PM to you. You may only do this once during the game.

You are allied with the mafia. You win if nothing can stop the mafia from winning.

It's now Night 2. Night 2 ends on October 23 at 7:00 AM GMT/October 22 at 9:00 PM HST, or when I get all actions in.

Edited by eclipse

It was a cold, rainy night. Maybe that's why everyone's alive.

It's now Day 3. It ends in about 72 hours. I will update with times and whatnot after I send out night results.

Hi, I'm back from my busy activity streak. I realise I just busied myself through D2 but no more for D3.

So, Bluedoom, you used your Watcher Power last Night? If you did, could you tell us who your target was and who or what had visited them last Night?

No one visited Paperblade last night.

Ok guys we're probably gonna lynch one of Mancer/SB. But first, its massclaim time I think. So Mancer, got anything to say?

Btw I have only one shot left.

I hooked SB last night. If we're lynching between them, he should probably be our target, although I'd question why they sent him on the kill, knowing he was one of my potential hook targets, unless both him and Mancer were scum.

Also, I made a mistake while claiming that I didn't realize until I opened my role PM to send in my night action. I'm actually a 3-shot Hooker, not a 2-shot Hooker, meaning I still have 2 shots left.

Marth, when you run out of Watcher shots, do you get to use your Amnesiac power again, or no?