Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the Town Reflector? I can claim names right? Cause I'm not sure how far I can claim at the moment. My ability is One-Shot and so far, I have not used it yet. I was laying low with it and hoping to use it only when I've drawn the Scum's attention so I can reflect their kills back at them.

You can claim your role name and what your role does. So you have a one-shot ability that lets you reflect all kills targeting you back to the person targeting you? Or is this all actions?

Also this sounds kind of like a fakeclaim, but it's not that hard to test, so.

I can reflect all actions. At the same time, I'm Neji Hyuuga. I was supposed to be able to telepathically locate Kiba too, but he got lynched before even the first Night.

I think the official name for such a role is Reflector. I've never seen any entries for it on the wikis yet.

I'd call it Backfirer, but reflector is the same thing.

In case you haven't figured out yet, I'm the Leaf Village's Handsome Devil, Rock Lee (1x Nightvig)!

However, after using my Vig shot, I apparently "unlocked" a second ability, and that second ability is

UNIVERSAL LOSS GENERATOR GAME ENDER MAXIMUM TROLLER Sacrificial DayVig.

Well, Elieson is a Sacrificial Dayvig right? If he Dayvigs, does he die? It might not be worth the Sacrificial Dayvig just to prevent a Vengeful from bring lynched.

If SB is truly vengeful, then I think that the Scum idled last Night to frame SB. There's also the possibility that BBM is Scum who chose to idle and frame SB for being a Scum, but I doubt that's the case at this moment (read AT THIS MOMENT, depending on how BBM reacts, I might fully suspect him later on). His tone of voice seems sincere and truthful enough. That being said, I have no experience in Scumtelling, so I'll just share my thoughts and let you all do the Scumtelling.

Meh honestly its easy at this point. Scum team is Helios/Manix/SB

Paperblade is town doing his thing

BBM is town using bad logic and getting hit for it.

Scum is tunneling on BBM.

Elieson is also town pulling off poor logic but not to BBM levels.

Bluedoom is Town Amnesiac turn Watcher not making sense.

Haze is cleared inactive Town.

MancerNecro doesn't exist.

Doc protect me tonight.

Okay, this post is bullshit. First off, you didn't give any reasons why Helios or me were scum (or Manix for that matter). You say Eli, BBM AND Mancer are town for basically playing badly or inactivity, and you had a bullshit restriction to your role that I didn't believe. It's not omgusing if you have a genuine reason.

ok

I honestly thought your claim was bullshit, but if i wanted you dead, you'd be dead by now. Just think about it, if i hadn't unvoted you during your grace period, you would have been lynched. Manix was next in line to get lynched. If I WAS his scummbuddy, why the hell would i have unvoted, and got Manix lynched instead of you.

Even though i thought you were still scummy as fuck, I unvoted, because if your lynch went through, everyone would go for me, when we'd probably be in mylo and lose if my vengeful went wrong.

So yeah, when I die, scumreads go MARTH, then one of Eli, Mancer, Helios or BBM, probably BBM due to his heavy tunneling on Paper and then getting off of defending Manix right before then end.

No kill last night could have been to doc? idk

Okay, this post is bullshit. First off, you didn't give any reasons why Helios or me were scum (or Manix for that matter). You say Eli, BBM AND Mancer are town for basically playing badly or inactivity, and you had a bullshit restriction to your role that I didn't believe. It's not omgusing if you have a genuine reason.

Its easy. Go read earlier for why I think you're scummier than Mancer, Helios was basically actie lurking with a BBM tunnel, and Manix just felt apathetic in general + a counterclaim.

I honestly thought your claim was bullshit, but if i wanted you dead, you'd be dead by now. Just think about it, if i hadn't unvoted you during your grace period, you would have been lynched. Manix was next in line to get lynched. If I WAS his scummbuddy, why the hell would i have unvoted, and got Manix lynched instead of you.

Well tbf BBM came two hours later and unvoted so fate didn't have death in store for me. But one action does not a town make. Lemme help you.

Even though i thought you were still scummy as fuck, I unvoted, because if your lynch went through, everyone would go for me, when we'd probably be in mylo and lose if my vengeful went wrong.

So yeah, when I die, scumreads go MARTH, then one of Eli, Mancer, Helios or BBM, probably BBM due to his heavy tunneling on Paper and then getting off of defending Manix right before then end.

Bold: True reason why you didn't allow my lynch, si?

I laugh that I'm your biggest scumread after scum counterclaimed my already 'bullshit' claim. I also laugh at the fact that out of Eli, Mancer, BBM and Helios you think BBM is likely to be scum. Especially when Paper just said he scanned BBM as town(btw the mafia lawyer is dead so none of that BS either.)

and lolBBM still wanting me to claim fully after D2 shenanigans. Go re-read the part about the stuff about lynch preference between Manix and I, you will see the true reason why Manix was preferred to me.

I have no idea how one managed to break so many rules at the same time.

For reasons that'll be apparent in postgame, MancerNecro has been modkilled!

Dear MancerNecro,

You are Neji. You use your excellent skills to help your excellent team members be totally awesome. You're overdue for a haircut.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Right back at you!". And and all actions targeting you that night will be redirected to their respective owners instead. You may do this once during the game.

*snip*

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Back to your regularly scheduled lynch. Which reminds me, I forgot to post the phase end time.

Day 3 ends on October 25 at 8:00 AM GMT/October 24 at 10:00 PM HST

Edited by eclipse

Paper is essentially town now, as a counter claim to him wouldv'e shown up by now, if one existed. Lawyer!Shizune proves existence of checker (As does Miller!Itachi). Paper confirmed (someone unknown to us as) a Survivor and cleared BBM as "town" so unless scum has a lawyer and an alignment checker, they are both town. Haze is town too, for obvflips.

Leaving Helios, SB, Marth, myself, (hit Post Preview, and fell over at Mancer out). Of us 4, apparently one of us is Vivor, according to Paperblade, and it's not me since I pummeled Haze in the vest. Based on what I can assume from reads and interactions, I think a vote on SB makes the most sense.

##Vote Serious Baninjas

Also;

Alignmentcop!Paperblade

Found someone is a Survivor

Confirmed bbm as town (unless godfatherhook), and one of 3 as itp.

Ignores Marth most of d2.

Asks if Helios is doc.

Bbm- hooked SB.

No deaths n2

Lynch Scum Baninjas, game is 7:1:1 or 7:0:1.

If doc doesn't exist, maf idled or was hooked. SB is scum. Helios is ??

If doc exists, maf idled, Hook!BBM hooked the killer or Doc!Helios saved.

If game ends after SB flips scum, gg.

If game doesn't end, Helios is scum#3 (or bbm is godfather!Hook). Gg

If not gameover after SB lynch, hook Helios. If no kill, lynch helios. If helios is town, lynch BBM or I blow up BBM for the win.

Town wins, gg scum.

Also;

Alignmentcop!Paperblade

Found someone is a Survivor

Confirmed bbm as town (unless godfatherhook), and one of 3 as itp.

Ignores Marth most of d2.

Asks if Helios is doc.

Bbm- hooked SB.

No deaths n2

Lynch Scum Baninjas, game is 7:1:1 or 7:0:1.

If doc doesn't exist, maf idled or was hooked. SB is scum. Helios is ??

If doc exists, maf idled, Hook!BBM hooked the killer or Doc!Helios saved.

If game ends after SB flips scum, gg.

If game doesn't end, Helios is scum#3 (or bbm is godfather!Hook). Gg

If not gameover after SB lynch, hook Helios. If no kill, lynch helios. If helios is town, lynch BBM or I blow up BBM for the win.

Town wins, gg scum.

Note I said 7:0:1 or 7:1:1. I of course meant 4:0:1 or 4:1:1. I math'd wrong, since 7 living players. Obvmarth ITP is Obv. Thanks brad, for confirming my logic (I know, I'm stunned that I figured it out too)

Also, with 7 alive, 4 Graces.

Scum Baninjas (2) : Paperninja, Elieninja

Blueninja (1) : BBNinja

Voteless: SB, Helios, Marth, Haze

Yes I'm the doc if you didn't catch that already. BBM either hooked the kill or I protected it, but since I feel like the first one has a better chance, as well as process of elimination

##Vote SB

Someone better explain stuff to me in postgame because I have no clue wtf is going on right now.

Also, Paper, how did you find out that Marth is a Survivor if you're only an Alliance Checker? Or are you a fullcop?