Obama

Aere

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize why, right? Obama runs the most powerful country in the world and has a big say on the politics that go on in my country.

Yeah, I know that. I just found it funny that Doku was trying to stay up late to find out the results of the elections earlier today, and I nearly forgot that today was even election day.

The problem is that Obama is going to sink the USA into a financial and diplomatic hole. A lot of people who voted for him only did so because they can't connect with Romney and don't realize that the harm that he (Romney) will do to the social policies of the country is nothing compared to what the economy will look like in another 4 years.

Basically, if none of you think that the economics apply to you, tell me that again when a loaf of bread costs $15.

The problem is that Obama is going to sink the USA into a financial and diplomatic hole. A lot of people who voted for him only did so because they can't connect with Romney and don't realize that the harm that he (Romney) will do to the social policies of the country is nothing compared to what the economy will look like in another 4 years.

Basically, if none of you think that the economics apply to you, tell me that again when a loaf of bread costs $15.

>Implying that the economy wouldn't have been even worse under Romney

lol

Dad?

>Implying that the economy wouldn't have been even worse under Romney

lol

>Implying that Romney's lifetime of experience in the private sector is worth less than Obama's failed four years and two years tennis experience prior to that

lol

Seriously, I'm sick of seeing this argument. Is it just a coincidence that anyone who knows anything about the economy was voting for Romney?

Hanging chads.

BACKGROUND: We in Hawaii are a strange bunch - no matter how bad/weird/irritating someone is, if they are on the national stage, and have ties to Hawaii, the majority of the state will support. See: Jasmine Trias in American Idol.

>Implying that Romney's lifetime of experience in the private sector is worth less than Obama's failed four years and two years tennis experience prior to that

lol

Seriously, I'm sick of seeing this argument. Is it just a coincidence that anyone who knows anything about the economy was voting for Romney?

You are talking about the man whose entire economic plan was to make things even worse and then hope that the private sector did everything to fix the economy for him when he lowered their restrictions. Of course "everyone who knows anything about the economy" was voting for Romney, they're the ones who would benefit.

You are talking about the man whose entire economic plan was to make things even worse and then hope that the private sector did everything to fix the economy for him when he lowered their restrictions. Of course "everyone who knows anything about the economy" was voting for Romney, they're the ones who would benefit.

Do you honestly think that a man in the position of the presidency can get away with a "get rich quick" scheme like that? You're basically calling Romney's economic policies a money sham. Note: If the economy sinks, it hits the rich harder than the poor since they have more to lose.

Obama has placed the brunt of costs squarely on the backs of the same group of people he vowed to protect. We've got like... 4 years of evidence to back up those claims. The man hasn't helped your country financially whatsoever. He's sunk it into even more debt (speaking of which, I wonder when China decides that they want their money back since this was a loan and not a present).

And that's before talking about the joke that we call is diplomatic skills.

Edited by Mr. Wanker

Do you honestly think that a man in the position of the presidency can get away with a "get rich quick" scheme like that? Note: If the economy sinks, it hits the rich harder than the poor since they have more to lose.

what

just

ha ha ha what the fuck

this isn't even worth putting effort into

Do you honestly think that a man in the position of the presidency can get away with a "get rich quick" scheme like that? You're basically calling Romney's economic policies a money sham. Note: If the economy sinks, it hits the rich harder than the poor since they have more to lose.

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THE BANKS AND CAR INDUSTRIES THAT WENT BANKRUPT IN 2008!

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THE BANKS AND CAR INDUSTRIES THAT WENT BANKRUPT IN 2008!

Then the bailouts which did... what exactly? Saved them? That's why European companies are suddenly more successful in the USA than American ones? Sure.

The banks are a mess. The auto industry is essentially gone. Please proceed.

By the way, important to note that all that money that Obama sunk into the auto industry and banks as direct cash in the pocket could have gone towards something like... Obamacare or education or all the other goodies that Obama vowed to patch up in 2008.

Edited by Mr. Wanker

Since Democrat still control the Senate, Republicans still control the House and Obama is back for 4 more years, this election didn't do jack

EDIT: Oh, shout out to Colorado lol

Edited by Kramgnauh

Then the bailouts which did... what exactly? Saved them? That's why European companies are suddenly more successful in the USA than American ones? Sure.

The banks are a mess. The auto industry is essentially gone. Please proceed.

By the way, important to note that all that money that Obama sunk into the auto industry and banks as direct cash in the pocket could have gone towards something like... Obamacare or education or all the other goodies that Obama vowed to patch up in 2008.

Did those at the top suddenly lose everything? Are the auto industries a thing of the past? I still see car commercials for American-made cars, and I still see banks up and running, so I'd say no to both of those.

The economy sank, and it wasn't the rich that were hurting.

Did those at the top suddenly lose everything? Are the auto industries a thing of the past? I still see car commercials for American-made cars, and I still see banks up and running, so I'd say no to both of those.

You see them running on a functional level but Obama did nothing to solve the problems. AKA futures of the banks and auto industry. When their current capital runs out (which it will), what then?

Don't wait to tell me, I'll probably be in the middle of a war by that time because Obama will probably start trying to give the Negev back to the Iranians on the grounds that it was part of Persian empire 2000 years ago and we should go back to those borders. I have my own country to worry over.

GO OBAMA!

YAY HIGHER COSTS DUE TO HIGHER TAXES TO SUPPORT A BUNCH OF SHIT THAT DOESN'T DO JACK SHIT. FIXING THE TRILLIONS IN DEFICITS ISN'T WHAT WE NEED, NO, MORE SPENDING! GO OBAMA!

I just hope that by the time I get out of college, taxes go down due to a new president. The amount I'm going to get taxed almost makes me feel like it's not even worth it for me to get a job. Woo!