Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guess what you're shoving words into my mouth now

I never claimed to always make that right play, I'm not that self-conceited

whatever, it's irrelevant

also hey remember Prims' claim in FAYZ? get over yourself that was similar to this

Kay suggested a Prims/Manix scum buddy idea, though.

Also ... Prims' play in FAYZ got the doctor accidentally lynched in like 6 hours? While I can see why Manix would fake!claim survivor to get reactions, I still don't like town claiming to be stuff they're not and I don't understand why he had to claim his actual role to take it back. Town, can we stop claiming unnecessarily on D1? It just give mafia more info.

Guillermo thank you for doing votals for me because I can't do them on my phone keep it up

##Vote: Mancer

I honestly don't understand or like what he's been doing. First he waffles and says he thinks Shinori is scummy but wants people to weigh in on the doc claim before he votes. Then he threatens to vote for Shinori because Shinori started panicking when he realized that there were more votes on him than he thought (why is starting to freak out when you're at L-3 a few hours into the phase scummy?), and then, as Boron is sort of pointing out, he's sort of waffling again, saying Shinori wasn't actually that scummy, but now is, or something to that sort. Then, he says again that he thinks Shinori is scum, but isn't going to vote for him. If you think he's acting suspicious, but might still be town because of the Doctor claim, then why are you still focusing on him with all your posts? Why aren't you trying to go for someone who you might be willing to vote for, if you don't want to vote for a Doctor claim? This is the definition of active lurking to me.

Also, FoS on Elie. In his first post, he comments on his surroundings in a serious manner, but then instead of having his vote have anything to do with what he's commenting on, he decides to make a random vote instead. Then in his next post he says he finds Shinori's behaviour suspicious/anti-town, but he's still not going to vote for him, because he might be dumb town. If you think he's dumb town and not mafia, why make a post about why he's suspicious, and then say he's probably not mafia at the end? Makes no sense. Then, you vote for Manix for fakeclaiming Survivor even though his new claim is Friendly Townie, the role of which is to prove itself. As in, if nobody confirms Manix's role tomorrow, he's an easy lynch anyways- why are you focusing on him? My vote might very well be on you instead of Mancer, but you DID mention at the very beginning that you weren't feeling well.

Then vote me and be damned for ignoring the doctor claim.

So you say the post where I responded to Meesh's questions was defensive? How so? Could you please explain. While your at it, please explain to me why you think I'm scum, because so far I don't actually think I've seen a case that actually makes me look that scummy.

##Vote: Kay

Your first post confused me. I couldn't even tell what your point was. In your second post, while I do agree that talking is good ... again, I don't quite understand the point of your second paragraph. How is this helping contribute?

I don't like Shinori claiming this early into the game (I think he could've got those votes off him without claiming, there is certainly time), but right now I'm leaning towards him being WTF-are-you-doing!town. Still need to read through Meesh's posts again.

Also, I don't like Mancer fixating on Shinori and being like, "Oh, I would vote him but doctor claim". If you think he's scum, then you vote him. If you're not going to vote him because you don't want to risk lynching a doctor, you look for other people you think are suspicious and vote them. I would lay my vote down on you, except I don't think you're scum right now.

Other than Mancer, I notice that Scorri has also just posted here and there without actually saying who she thinks is scummy or even making an RVS vote. Add a small FoS on her too.

On another note, Boron's last post was okay, until I got to the end part about Mancer. You're doing something scum often do, where they give reasons for why someone is suspicious and then end it with a line saying "but I don't actually think they're scum". It lets them push lynches and then back off right after. If you're going to point out all that stuff about why he's suspicious, then why do you think he's town? FoS #3.

Sorry, I'm dealing with some real life stuff that is really screwing with my head right now. Manix knows what I'm talking about, but I will try to concentrate enough to get a solid post out by the end of tonight.

On another note, Boron's last post was okay, until I got to the end part about Mancer. You're doing something scum often do, where they give reasons for why someone is suspicious and then end it with a line saying "but I don't actually think they're scum". It lets them push lynches and then back off right after. If you're going to point out all that stuff about why he's suspicious, then why do you think he's town? FoS #3.

The reason I think Mancer is town is mostly because of meta reasons. Unless I'm just not remembering correctly at this moment, doesn't he do this kind of stuff a lot? My opinion of this guy's play is also pretty low, so right now I wouldn't call him obv!scum. But if he continues to do stuff I consider scummy the entire game through, I'd change my mind about him.

Guys like Mancer fall into my, "I literally have no idea what to think of you in D1," category.

If you give people who're playing badly passes every time, they're going to keep playing badly. And if you let him get away with it because he's played like that before, then when he does roll scum, he's going to get past you.

If you give people who're playing badly passes every time, they're going to keep playing badly. And if you let him get away with it because he's played like that before, then when he does roll scum, he's going to get past you.

All right, point taken. I'll stop giving Mancer a "pass" on D1. I still find Kay's actions to be scummier though, so I will keep my vote on her.

Mancer, step it up. No more waffling. Be more decisive on your scum reads. And don't tunnel on one person.

Firstly, I don't think you guys should be using meta to judge people. That's at Boron. Even if meta says that I am town, I really wouldn't want people to use meta to judge others' playstyles.

Secondly, this is directed at BBM, I didn't say that Shinori was not scummy at all. In fact, I said his initial posts were not so defensive. How does that translate into Shinori is not that suspicious? I think that Shinori is scummy based on reactions. However, because of the fact that he has claimed Doctor, I am being slightly more cautious in the way I handle the situation. I do not want to accidentally lynch a Doctor early on in the game. Those of you from FAYZ mafia would also understand my position at the moment.

For the comment on finding scum out of other people, believe me, I am reading and looking for scumtells on other players. Right now, however, it is only the Manix vs Prims and Shinori vs Meeshed Potatoes arguments that have a glaring contradiction an clash of points leading to more obviously spotted scumtells.

I'm not tunneling. Not yet, anyway. Give me some time to read the others' posts. I'm like getting some errands done in real life as I am posting, so I my miss some things that have been said.

And I admit, I skimmed through most of the less obvious/major posts.

If your initial point against him was that his first couple posts were overly defensive, and then you say that his first few posts weren't actually that defensive, that is indirectly saying that his original actions weren't really that scummy after all.

And other than finding faults with your posts, I also found faults with Elieson, Scorri, and Boron. Those are all things you could be commenting on. Finding scum is very rarely so easy as looking at the people in the midst of the biggest controversies and then picking one of the sides. Especially since half the time it's town infighting anyways. And if nobody is doing anything, then it becomes your job as town to look for something that somebody is doing wrong, not letting others do the scumhunting for you.

then you'd learn a lesson and I'd be okay with that

this implies you think your claim was the right thing to do

the difference between your play and what Prims did in FAYZ is that the only thing your claim would do is get you killed

##Vote: Helios

Prims vote was bad

asks too many questions without giving enough of his own thoughts

Kay's Shinori vote was fine and she's not rolespeccing at all

Mancer has been trolling mafia since FAYZ hahaha. So Boron, if you take meta out of the equation, who do you find scummier: Kay or Mancer?

I'd still say Kay. I've reread her (two) posts over and over again, and I am STILL not understanding what she's trying to say or what her entire point is. Mancer needs to be more decisive. Kay, on the other hand, needs to be coherent and more clear. I don't feel like she's contributing anything worthwhile.

I'm just afraid to make any major decisions this early on in the game. Especially since my decisions have proven to not be good at all. That's why I'm letting others do the discussions. By getting the rest to discuss about Shinori's claims, I might be able to get more scumtells off of that to solidify my scumtells.