Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not playing.

When you go to settings, you can see a checkbox for enabling RTE editor (which should be enabled for you atm). Disable that.

Can't do anything about the quote issue from what I know.

Not playing.

Dank je! Or, more in character, muchas gracias.

You really shouldn't self meta. People here don't like it. Otherwise I could bring up self meta reasoning that would show I'm more likely to be town, but as i said, people don't like it here.

I don't really meta much in general; I mean I'm not anti-meta but I'm not particularly pro-meta either. It has its uses at times but should be used sparingly. There's some degree to which it's very difficult to avoid, though. Though by "meta" I'm not necessarily talking about playstyle or what-have-you, but just who I am as a person and how that translates into gameplay. Honestly I really do just talk a lot. Couldn't even tell you how many people have told me that throughout my life.

That shouldn't give me a free pass to be defensive, but if "defensive" only comes to mind because of "lots of words," that's faulty and that's why I'm bringing it up. It's fine if you say my TONE is defensive or that I'm spewing a bunch of BS frantically or something. If I try to self-meta that then I'd say there's an issue. But if you say "LOTS OF WORDS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" then I think it's understandable for me to say "Yeah, sorry, that's just kind of how I am."

Also wait if people are generally against meta then why use it at all (in particular you said part of the reason you think Prims is town is meta; shouldn't that be frowned upon?) tongue.gif

And with that for now I'm just gonna wait for more people to weigh in, catch up on my note-taking (it's hard, I've never done it before and I don't like it XD), and do some other things. Also I'll try to not let myself get too caught up in back-and-forth with Shinori, so if I start exclusively responding to him again and ignoring other things, can someone please hit me? XD /me has no self control sometimes

One quick thing, I did note Strider's miller claim and Scorri thanking him for that, and it's been mentioned in passing once or twice since; iirc from playing in two Choral Mafia games, over here it's pretty much standard practice to claim that right from the outset so as not to have to worry about that later? I wanted to clarify because where I come from, we treat millers/miller claims a lot differently. So I didn't feel bad not commenting on it here, but I wanted to make sure that it's normal for a miller claim to provoke this little reaction.

So you are saying we should be speculating over whether we should lynch a survivor or not? We don't know if he is a survivor we don't know if he's lying I guess we shoujld talk about all of the crazy amount of possibilities that could happen. Role speculation and all that is obviously what we should be talking about in this game, right Kay?

Uhh if he's lying about being survivor he's probably scum.

vivor can joint with town prims, it isn't a clear cut solution that vivor will joint with maf every time (tip: if maf keeps getting lynched vivor probably won't joint with them)

I'm sure you realize this but you're so caught up in the "all 3rds are bad" mindset that it limits your scope of thinking

Survivor will never actually help town because in the situation outlined the town doesn't actually need or want your help, plus the mafia could still kill you out of spite unless you only start helping on the day we lynch the last scum.

Your only reason to help the town is so we don't lynch you, but you have no reason to put your heart into it or the mafia will kill you. You are worse than any town role, even roles with anti-town shit pinned on them like Miller because you have an excuse to just post nonsense and not help.

I would prefer if you were vigged but we don't actually know if one exists so meh.

And you just walked right into it. Good job.

Please enlighten me; lynching a survivor claim D1 means town wastes time on it and mafia gets ahead (tip: not wise), and mafia shouldn't kill them because of mentioned joint at LYLO. How is lynching a survivor D1 productive to town again?

If I'm being scummy, then sure, go for it. But at this point, its a really weak reason to try and get me lynched for a vest majority of the game has not even had a chance to say anything.

Gut check on Prims for this, thanks for the reaction.

"If I'm doing something scummy, lynch me"

>proceeds to attempt to scumhunt as fucking survivor

lmao, what possible reason could you have for trying to find scum after your D1 Survivor claim, the epitome of a "Do nothing all game then win" role?

vig pls take care of this player slot tonight

or Rein's because miller

one of the two

Frankly the whole argument about lynching a survivor is stupid and is wasting time and is usually scummy because I feel it falls under the same speculation as talking about an SK. Which means even if I had dismissed it, which I didn't because I obviously made my stand on it, that shouldn't matter because we shouldn't be talking about it.

FoS on Meesh.

The difference between SK speculation and this is that we actually have a Survivor claim while usually SK speculation is usually completely baseless "HEY GUYS DO YOU THINK THERE'S AN SK" "EH IDK MAYBE" nonsense. We actually have concrete information this time.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35979&view=findpost&p=2178391

I feel like you're Manix's scumbuddy and are trying to get people to leave him alone.

##Vote: Shinori

Why are you defending the Survivor claim so much?

hi I should not be awake right now because of other stuff irl but I skimmed the thread

don't like Shinori's general vague tone, feels off

Meesh I need to look into further

and you know what, fuck this (you people are no fucking fun)

I'm not vivor

I'm a friendly townie (hence the I can prove statement)

jesus fuck vivor's are not bad get your head out of the fucking ground and think about it instead of assuming the fucking worst

also I was starting to crumb my actual role with the first letter of every other one of my posts starting with my first post (tip: it currently reads "IAMFR" => "IAMFRIENDLYTOWNIE"

If I get one more vote on me I'll be claiming. Just a heads up. And I have reasons for that.

Sorry I do think that the survivor bull crap is a waste of time.

I don't feel we should lynch a claimed vivor and I don't think we should even bother with it right now. Everyone talks about the vivor instead of scum hunting. This causes people to vote people in reaction to the vivor claim which then causes people to claim when under pressure. Which causes people to claim for no reasons when people aren't actually scum hunting. At the moment this isn't helpful for town and it's just gonna cause power roles to be forced to claim over stupid stuff.

And yes I'm claiming a power role.

k all that said I think there are some good reactions from my claim which can be used, so it wasn't a complete waste (aside from completely ruining my plan to make scum out at lylo and turn on them thanks a fucking lot)

You can "Really not like me" all you want Manix. That doesn't do anything unless you vote me.

I'm getting accused to be scum and paper says scum buddies with you because I'm defending a vivor claim that is apparently false and I felt that the argument of SHOULD WE LYNCH A VIVOR was stupid.

Everyone talks about the vivor instead of scum hunting. This causes people to vote people in reaction to the vivor claim which then causes people to claim when under pressure. Which causes people to claim for no reasons when people aren't actually scum hunting. At the moment this isn't helpful for town and it's just gonna cause power roles to be forced to claim over stupid stuff.

hi

the idea is to use reactions to scumhunt you twit, and you know this

no reactions => harder to scumhunt

the intent behind this post is antitown

##Unvote

also you're being intentionally vague about your role; if it's vote modifier related I'm not buying it because you should have claimed it earlier (I'm looking at hated townie here in particular)

I completely missed the miller claim. If someone could quote it / link me to it, I would appreciate it.

Shinori, I could meta all day, but threatening to claim seems strikingly anti town to me. Maybe I'm just off (and the incredible amounts of medicine in me can confirm that) but as far as antitown behavior goes, that's something pretty noticeable.

Not gonna vote Shinori and I think his plan/threat to claim if voted is dumb. Dumb town anyway.

I'm late. I'm also in a bit of a bad mood right now, so I'm going to keep this brief.

Manix fakeclaiming survivor caused a lot of ... interesting reactions, but my stance on third-parties is this: town needs to eliminate all anti-town forces. It doesn't matter if the alignment of the anti-town force is scum or third party, it must be eliminated nonetheless.

I'll have to take another look at Meesh and Shinori's argument. I've read it twice and I'm still not completely sure what that was all about. I don't like Shinori's softclaim though, and him outright claiming that he has a power role. How does this help town?

Also Manix apparently is not vivor? Ugh. why, if you are town, would you claim that?

Thanks for clearing the mucky water. Now any thoughts I had on you are dismissed as scummy and misleading.

##Unvote (Boron)

##Vote Manix

and you didn't read what I said when I outed that good job

I have exactly explained it here:

k all that said I think there are some good reactions from my claim which can be used, so it wasn't a complete waste (aside from completely ruining my plan to make scum out at lylo and turn on them thanks a fucking lot)

good job Elie.

Oh. Wow smart plan lasted all of what, a few hours and a handful of votes.

Gah I think I should just brb from this for a bit, I obviously can't even read right now.

I'll have to take another look at Meesh and Shinori's argument. I've read it twice and I'm still not completely sure what that was all about. I don't like Shinori's softclaim though, and him outright claiming that he has a power role. How does this help town?

+Elie's comment on it being unhelpful to the town and manix's. Yeah it is unhelpful. Shits gay. To bad people are piling up votes on me when stuff points to me being town but I mean whatever.