Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that puts me at 4 votes.

I'm doctor and something else I can't claim. There are reasons I'm claiming right now as well.

Now get your votes off of me.

Shinori ...

Why ... why would you claim to be a doctor this early into the game. Even if you have something else you can't claim, I don't understand why you think this is a good idea.

Just read through the thread once.

I think the Manix vs Prims argument earlier really is just a conflict in game styles. Personally, I wouldn't lynch a claimed Survivor Day 1 and I'd take all claims at face value (thus, trusting that Manix's claim is true), until they are proven false or counterclaimed, because those claims are the only information that town has to work on. Prims is pro-town to me, probably just slightly strict and paranoid town member because of the fact that she has talked about and addressed all of the implications that a Survivor might have on the town, especially at LyLo or MyLo. Thus, Prims earns townie points at the moment.

For the Shinori vs Meeshed Potatoes argument, I really think that contrary to what Shinori has claimed, the one that is actually overdefensive was Shinori himself. Meeshed Potatoes had made just a small fleeting post about Shinori, and Shinori ended up posting a defensive post, in a much stronger tone, and pointed a finger of suspicion at Meeshed Potatoes. That alone make me feel that Shinori might by scummy. Yet, his Doctor claim makes me hesitate to place any votes on him.

Thoughts on his Doctor claim anyone? (I might already have been ninja'd here)

So, Prims is probably town, I think so at the moment anyway. And I don't feel like killing the third party claim because even if he did joint with scum team in mylo/lylo, this isn't mylo/lylo and if need be we can always policy lynch him if need be. I'd much rather actually look for someone harmful to the town at the moment.

##Vote: Scorri

That post seemed forced and awkward. I don't have a good feeling about you right now.

OMGUS, Manix. Way to make a girl feel loved. tongue.gif

Weighing in on events so far, I can see where Prims is coming from but I personally don't agree. Not sure either way on Prims just yet but I am going to ##Vote: Shinori. I don't think Scorri's post seemed bad, but yours did. Pretty much dismissing the issue at hand in favor of voting for someone who you essentially echoed when it comes to whether or not we should lynch Manix? No me gusta.

What issue at hand? An argument between Prims and manix about whether lynching a third party is beneficial on day 1 or not? Oh wait I complimented on that.

What did I dismiss again? And how could I have echod her when my thoughts came out with more than just feelings on if manix should be lynched or not. It even included a town read! Explain your logic better please.

Frankly the whole argument about lynching a survivor is stupid and is wasting time and is usually scummy because I feel it falls under the same speculation as talking about an SK. Which means even if I had dismissed it, which I didn't because I obviously made my stand on it, that shouldn't matter because we shouldn't be talking about it.

FoS on Meesh.

>Saying I was defensive when I pointed out bad logic and false logic because he even admitted himself that his words were wrong.

How am I defensive for pointing out flaws?

...You guys realize that if Shinori has a Hated modifier that he is not directly allowed to claim, you guys could be lynching our Doctor right now? In fact, regardless of whether or not he is hated, Shinori is at like L-3 right now (correct me if I'm wrong, Stoly). That's wayyyy too fast, and I'm going to look at everyone who jumped on his wagon for shitty reasons.

Shinori ...

Why ... why would you claim to be a doctor this early into the game. Even if you have something else you can't claim, I don't understand why you think this is a good idea.

Cause I don't wanna be day 1 lynched as doc.

Shinori, I can make it 6 if you want.

Are you even serious?

BTW, at our new/returning female players with whom I have not played before- I will get your genders wrong. Don't take it personally.

Cause I don't wanna be day 1 lynched as doc.

What I meant was that it's still really early into D1 and you would've had time to get those votes off you without claiming. If you had done so later in the phase I'd understand, but this soon?

Are you even serious?

BTW, at our new/returning female players with whom I have not played before- I will get your genders wrong. Don't take it personally.

Yes and no. I meant the blackmail/threat, but I wouldn't actually vote for him until more people comment on his claim.

lesson 101: how to play with a claiming restriction

-say you have one (being specific is optional (and might not be allowed))

-play normally

anyway, having a break because I'm actually really tired (4 hours of sleep will do that)

lesson 101: how to play with a claiming restriction

-say you have one (being specific is optional (and might not be allowed))

-play normally

anyway, having a break because I'm actually really tired (4 hours of sleep will do that)

Lesson how to be a dick.

Anyway. I claimed that there is something I claimed and urgency was why i claimed doc. Five votes on me that fast is pointless and crazy.

Also I have been playing normally. Meta.

Well, I've reread, and I feel that while Shinori's initial responses were not really that defensive, I feel that his later responses were highly defensive. Starting from the long quote + bolded text response he makes.

Even his last response right here: The one directed at Manix seems to have taken a little too much offense at what Manix had said and seems a little spiteful and defensive (in an offensive way).

Well, I've reread, and I feel that while Shinori's initial responses were not really that defensive, I feel that his later responses were highly defensive. Starting from the long quote + bolded text response he makes.

Even his last response right here: The one directed at Manix seems to have taken a little too much offense at what Manix had said and seems a little spiteful and defensive (in an offensive way).

So do you think he's scum.

It's weird that I was the only person that thought Shinori was town based off his interactions with Mashed Potatoes. Being uncharacteristically aggressive that early is not Shinori's meta, and more importantly scum wouldn't do that so early in the game.

I'm neutral on Meesh right now since I'm not sure if her natural playstyle is the cause of her being a little unnecessarily defensive over Shinori's posts. Otherwise I don't remember her posting anything else other than defenses. Meesh, what's your current thoughts on what's been happening in the thread?

@Manix: All I can ask is why you caused this shitstorm, since you've done nothing but give yourself negative attention. Not smooth broseph.

##Unvote (Prims)

My question to him has become basically pointless now since Manix isn't actually a survivor. Would like to hear from him when he comes back from school or whatever about his current thoughts.

##Vote Kay

I think that your Shinori/Manix scumbuddy idea has no backing to it, your vote for Shinori in general was pretty weak, and discussing role speculation doesn't really seem protown to me. What do you have to say to this?