Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

At the buddying attempt thing, I'm just saying that even though Bluedoom thinks I am town, I will not just give him a free pass. I will still get reads off of him if they exist. This is not distancing.

This needs to be read again, with more emphasis on the bolded parts.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote Mancer

I don't like that extent of distancing yourself from someone.

Who said that was distancing, lol.

Anyways, I'm ##Vote: Elieson because he seemed to want to prove that I was buddying with Marth when I was not.

I want to know why he, and Rapier as well, keeps harping on Marth's attempted buddying and trying to peg it on me.

Agreeing with Psych here about the distancing, plus this post rubs me the wrong way.

Because I don't really see what else there is to say about you finding me scummy. I don't mind it at all because unless lots of you find me scummy, I'm not really going to be lynched yet.

Feels more like "I can't be bothered to defend myself right now so I'm gonna sit here and coast while I can."

##Vote: Mancer

I have nothing more to say or add on to that post I made (the one you pointed out for coasting), because I meant what I said there.

There really was nothing to defend myself for, since Elieson had already said that it was only a slight scum read.

Also, I'm tired of saying that I was not distancing.

It's just "I won't ignore your scum reads just cause you think I am town". How would you define or justify that as distancing? I haven't even found or gotten any scum reads or pointed any fingers of suspicion at Bluedoom (except that I was noting down his reaction) on him yet.

Are you scum trying to buddy up to me? Saying that I'm probably town likely won't stop me from getting scum reads off of you, Bluedoom.

This is distancing, if Marth gets lynched and turns out mafia then you gain town cred from it.

##Vote: MancerNecro

I don't like it when people speculate about roles on Night 0. You'll be just giving the Mafia insights about the setting.

Plus, his defensive style about Marth 'buddying' with him bothers me. Calling him scummy immediately because he thinks Mancer looks townie is bad.

##Vote: MancerNecro

I don't like it when people speculate about roles on Night 0. You'll be just giving the Mafia insights about the setting.

Plus, his defensive style about Marth 'buddying' with him bothers me. Calling him scummy immediately because he thinks Mancer looks townie is bad.

Misinterpreting what I said is bad as well. I did not call Marth scummy at all.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier

Are you scum trying to push for an opportunistic mislynch?

##Vote: BBM

Never answered my question

>_> I did answer your question. Passive-aggressiveness is scummy because you point out things in an indirect way rather than in a direct way, so if it ends up being a mislynch, people don't connect you with it as much as if you attack that person directly. Like I'm being pretty direct in my opinions about Blitz right now, and if he flips town, I'll probably look worse because of it. But if I'd just sort of made some passing retaliatory comments, I wouldn't be connected with it as much.

Your reasoning wasweak, and your defence is attacking Rapier, which was poorly justified at first. Voting someone for how they interpret a post that could easily be taken differnently to how you meant it, and then asking a vague question that could be asked to anyone who joins any wagon. And the post you refered to makes it look even more like OMGUS.

Mancer OMGUS all over the place.

He seems more interested in voting those who are calling negative attention to him than anything else.

Defensive much? Also cooking, so bbl

Combined with overconfidence.

Yea not liking this at all.

##Vote Mancer

Pardon my double post, I accidentally hit post before I was done

I don't even understand how they find me scummy, which is amusing.

Misinterpretation then voting those who talk about me negatively are their only arguments.

It really feels like they just need someone to lynch Day 1 and they just turn to me (happened in Chilean as well).

Mancer OMGUS all over the place.

He seems more interested in voting those who are calling negative attention to him than anything else.

Defensive much? Also cooking, so bbl

I had pressed others with "votes" (in Night 0 so no votes are allowed) so while it seemed like I have only voted Elieson and Rapier, I had actually pressed and pushed on other players in N0 as well.

Yeah, I'm defending your attacks, is that scummy?

You guys should address what I actually meant in my posts and not use your misinterpretations to find me scummy.

Rapier is an example, since he finds me scummy for finding Bluedoom scummy when I actually have not.

If we're misinterpreting your posts, it's because your posts are scummy. Your tone and word choice also have an affect on what you say, so you might want to think about changing your way of thinking.

Paper, why is the wagon terrible? You don't seem to be very vocal against it and second of all, Mancer is looking incredibly scummy at the moment.