Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I said FoS cause it's partially wierd gut feelings mixed with meta and a few things that have been happening in game.

I use meta a lot, people should know that.

And my reasonings for helios are mostly because of the last exchange between me and him.

And I'm tempted to modkill ourselves too.....

I've had to suffer so many tunneling attacks from Shinori and Manix and to deal with Prim's late Day 1 tunneling as well.

I'm very irritated as it is right now.

Scum can rage too at being caught, and emotion is a null tell.

I'm voting for the poor reaction to Prim's pretty obvious fakeclaim, especially since he just got mad for all the early claims the post before that.

The self-hammer is a scumtell too and rational town wouldn't try and make efforts to stifle discussion.

Alebit Mancer is hardly being rational but I digress.

I'm not even tunneling you. I was on you early day 1, left you for mid and haven't had my vote on you in this late day phase cause I'm dealing with other thoughts.

Like if you want to talk about tunneling I can show you how I tunnel.

When I tunnel I tunnel.

Reference Levy's last mafia where I tunneled eclipse for like 2 days and nights.

4 votes on MancerBoron are unrelated to the claim. Elie's was half based on the context of the claim that I pointed out (so not just "your role sucks lol"). So uh, even though people are voting you over claim that's not actually the only reason you're being lynched.

Also Bananas' post is totally a scumslip. "Mancer's fake" ???????????

Ok, I could have sworn Shinori was higher, my bad. But you claimed under very lax pressure, which felt scummy to me. Shinori's rolehints were also a bit more believable than yours in my opinion, your felt kind of vague.

@Prims, the claim was that bad I thought it had to be a fakeclaim.

I'm tired, sleeping now before this starts making even less sense to me.

Just woke up and I'm thread skimming.

You should not be saying this shit ever (even though irritatingly it's a meta towntell).

Actually there's a reason for why I said that but I'm not saying why (tip: not meta (anyway I haven't done this in ages))

Manix: If you're town then please stop being a passive-aggressive douche when responding to people because it makes me want to read you as scum. I felt you were buddying me because like half your first contentpost hinged around "Prims looks good / I agree with Prims" etc. Also your content so far reads a lot like Bear_Knight, are you absolutely sure that was Snike and not you?

Yeah sorry about the passive-aggressiveness it happens. And thanks for the explanation about the buddying.

Lucina/Excellen's claim that their PR is more complicated piqued our interest and we assumed players with more restricted PRs may be scum or something.

mmhmm ever consider that maybe just maybe they could have been lying about it? I think part of it might have been the fact that I can't claim my role so shrug

also add on that PR's don't get you modkilled if you don't use them (read the rules), the claim isn't great imo

How did I dig a hole for suspecting Manix? P sure my only comment on Manix herself was I didn't like him and his vote on me was bad.

I never did vote you when I subbed in but yeah I might have been a little bit lazy in my initial read.

I'll self hammer after Boron makes his post.

>self-hammer

If you're town you don't do that shit

If you're scum there is no point in doing that shit because of grace period/this phase isn't ending early

like seriously what

Also please don't modkill yourself trust me it's not worth it

Also remember back last night (for me) when I said I'd stop responding because it was starting to get emotionally charged? Take a step back before you do something you'll regret. Trust me I've done it before and it ain't pretty

ALSO I forgot to mention

The amount of appeal to emotion in the Mancer/Boron playerslot posts recently actually is one of those subtle scumtells in some players although I'm not sure if it's quite relevant to this situation so take this with a grain of salt

@Helios, how could you forget Town!Roleblocker BBM screwing us over in Naruto? Town Roleblockers exist, that was even one of clipsey's other games.

Rocker wagon isn't going anywhere (didn't realize that there was barely any time left, derp), and Mancer's fake was horribad.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Omigoshh this was actually said.

Manix, our lynch is pretty much 100% guaranteed, so trying to justify it further screams pure scum. You're trying to justify it so you can distance yourself from it later.

You guys have to pay attention to Prims and Helios.

Prims because his 100% guarantee that we are on opposing teams is something to look at. Nothing is absolute in the world, or even mafia, so he must have some kind of information that pushed him to be so 100% sure that we are scum when we are town.

Helios jumped a little too much in his reads of us. It feels scummy that he is trying to call us out for being townie and for not liking our claim. Feels like scum trying to lynch a townie and then distance himself from the lynch.

This is probably my last townie/scumhunting post so I'll say good luck town. I'm rooting for you to win, scum or ITP, since town here has proven themselves not smart/intelligent at all.

Manix, our lynch is pretty much 100% guaranteed, so trying to justify it further screams pure scum. You're trying to justify it so you can distance yourself from it later.

please tell me how continuing to push a lynch is distancing?????????????????????????

it's literally the one thing that is the complete opposite of distancing

Again how the hell did I jump on you??? This is being taken horribly out of proportion. I never jumped, I think you're town (though you're starting to act dense again) and I just think you have a stupid role. I never wanted to distance myself because I didn't want to vote you, only thought I had no choice but to since I thought that it'd be an instalynch if we hammered and it seemed like the entire game was consensus "lynch mancer". I'm tired of getting misrepped and am gonna take a break from this until later.

Holy crap, stuff gets active when you forget. (Yet when i was on here every few minutes for like half a day, nobody posted.

A lot of crap has happened, since it was asked upon me and i feel i need to direct my attention away from Lucina, as we have a sub now, i'm going to make abit of a list of my opinions on people thus far. Then i'll comment on Mancer.

1. Blitz: Not very memorable,at all. Marth: Last time i checked, he was voteparked with eh reasoning, not the scummiest but someone i'll have to keep an eye out.

2. Scorri: Complete and utter null tell, i personally think the case on Scorri is crap, and i won't vote em.

4. Prims: Has had a...interesting playstyle so far, but thats not very unusual, mostly protown, haven't seen much scummy.

6. Shinori: Not too scummy, claimed roleblocker, seems slightly reasonable. Usually more of a mafia role but eh. Nullish.

7. Paperblade: I will admit it, i have nothing to say about him that hasn't already said. I do agree with the case and think he is scummy, but i would rather lynch a confirmable claim. (Only problem is that he could get a scum to confirm for him.)

9. Lucina/Excellen: Incredibly Scummy Manix: Very protown, very mixed feeling about this, seeing a lot of response from Manix, and seems very protown, but Lucina/Exellen's actions are hard to look away from. I will unvote though, and see what Manix does.

13/15: Balderick/BBM: I keep mixing you guys up so it makes my opinion kinda garbled.

14. Neko: Haven't actually seen much scummy, don't really see the case.

16. SB: You are really bothering me. Why? Because your so friggin unmemorable that i keep forgetting your goddamn posts when you come up. Null tell, as my only thing against you has nothing to with the game, and is simply me being pissed at myself.

17. Rocker: Clearly Scum.

Now on to Mancer.

Manicers claim kills me, and Boron's reaction even more so. Mancer's claim is terrible. PR cop? WHAT THE HELL. Not only that is it simply seems like (as prims said.) Mancer was simply panicking as he believed prims and quickly claims. Personally, there wasn't even all that much pressure on him, mostly on people kill Scorri, Neko, and Paper. Not only that, but Boron's rage was just weird. Being killed for a claim is pretty common, and i don't understand why Boron is freaking out so hard.

##Unvote:Lucina/Excellen/Manix

##Vote:Manix/Boronyellsalot.

since town here has proven themselves not smart/intelligent at all.

actually you know, throwing stuff like this around (appeal to emotion) is just... ugh

you're trying to make us feel guilty for lynching you and that's bad play no matter what your alignment.

Let's take a perspective check here. Lynches are part of the game. Being lynched happens. Deal with it and move on. People can get reads off flips and interactions and dammit you shouldn't be getting so riled up about it. The same goes for nightkills, it happens, and it sucks. But it's part of the game.

please tell me how continuing to push a lynch is distancing?????????????????????????

it's literally the one thing that is the complete opposite of distancing

You are not pushing a lynch, you are justifying it. Our lynch is 100% guaranteed now so there's nothing to push at all. We are over the required number of votes for hammer, we self voted and such.

Continuing to push us means you can stagnate discussion around us and use your justifications to distance yourself later on.

I'm not liking Elieson either, cause I feel his last few posts are sheepish and coasting. You guys might want to look at that. He has been around but has not contributed as much as I'd like him to.

I don't like this lynch at all, especially because I don't think Boron and Mancer's anger is faked or due to a PR. This may be from what I know of Boron, but she gets mad really easily sometimes, and I think this is one of those cases. Also, WHY ON EARTH WOULD MAFIA FAKECLAIM PR COP. THINK ABOUT THIS. Yeah, the claim was dropped in a weird way, but why on earth would they fakeclaim a PR cop of all things? Not only have Mancer/Boron been breadcrumbing something like this for a long time, a PR Cop is just the shittiest fakeclaim ever. For them to fakeclaim it, they would have had to receive no good fakeclaims from Eclipse, or they would have had to have no other possible fakeclaim ideas of their own like Backup or Bodyguard or whatever.

I am like 99% sure this wagon is going to flip town, and if it does, the people who sheeped onto it and inflated it are going to look really bad.

Again how the hell did I jump on you??? This is being taken horribly out of proportion. I never jumped, I think you're town (though you're starting to act dense again) and I just think you have a stupid role. I never wanted to distance myself because I didn't want to vote you, only thought I had no choice but to since I thought that it'd be an instalynch if we hammered and it seemed like the entire game was consensus "lynch mancer". I'm tired of getting misrepped and am gonna take a break from this until later.

You moved around and changed your opinions on me so very quickly. That's what I meant by jump around. I don't say jump on me.

Holy crap, stuff gets active when you forget. (Yet when i was on here every few minutes for like half a day, nobody posted.

A lot of crap has happened, since it was asked upon me and i feel i need to direct my attention away from Lucina, as we have a sub now, i'm going to make abit of a list of my opinions on people thus far. Then i'll comment on Mancer.

1. Blitz: Not very memorable,at all. Marth: Last time i checked, he was voteparked with eh reasoning, not the scummiest but someone i'll have to keep an eye out.

2. Scorri: Complete and utter null tell, i personally think the case on Scorri is crap, and i won't vote em.

4. Prims: Has had a...interesting playstyle so far, but thats not very unusual, mostly protown, haven't seen much scummy.

6. Shinori: Not too scummy, claimed roleblocker, seems slightly reasonable. Usually more of a mafia role but eh. Nullish.

7. Paperblade: I will admit it, i have nothing to say about him that hasn't already said. I do agree with the case and think he is scummy, but i would rather lynch a confirmable claim. (Only problem is that he could get a scum to confirm for him.)

9. Lucina/Excellen: Incredibly Scummy Manix: Very protown, very mixed feeling about this, seeing a lot of response from Manix, and seems very protown, but Lucina/Exellen's actions are hard to look away from. I will unvote though, and see what Manix does.

13/15: Balderick/BBM: I keep mixing you guys up so it makes my opinion kinda garbled.

14. Neko: Haven't actually seen much scummy, don't really see the case.

16. SB: You are really bothering me. Why? Because your so friggin unmemorable that i keep forgetting your goddamn posts when you come up. Null tell, as my only thing against you has nothing to with the game, and is simply me being pissed at myself.

17. Rocker: Clearly Scum.

Now on to Mancer.

Manicers claim kills me, and Boron's reaction even more so. Mancer's claim is terrible. PR cop? WHAT THE HELL. Not only that is it simply seems like (as prims said.) Mancer was simply panicking as he believed prims and quickly claims. Personally, there wasn't even all that much pressure on him, mostly on people kill Scorri, Neko, and Paper. Not only that, but Boron's rage was just weird. Being killed for a claim is pretty common, and i don't understand why Boron is freaking out so hard.

##Unvote:Lucina/Excellen/Manix

##Vote:Manix/Boronyellsalot.

Boron's freaking out because the others' claims are more likely to be scum than ours'.

I mean, there's more likely to be scum RoleBlocker and one shot Vig is a rather safe fake claim for scum if town has no Vigs because of the fact that they have a killing role and can "prove" it very easily.

Also, we have nothing more to lose, so I'm just going o go all out and tunnel if I want to get those scum to show who they are.

You are not pushing a lynch, you are justifying it. Our lynch is 100% guaranteed now so there's nothing to push at all. We are over the required number of votes for hammer, we self voted and such.

>pushes initial lynch

>and apparently continuing to justify it is bad

Let's put it this way. Since I'm pushing your lynch, I'm going to have to deal with the possible fallout after, which is literally not distancing. You keep saying to look at me after you flip, which implies that I'm responsible, which means I can't distance myself.

I don't feel like repeating myself again though so

BBM: "it's a shitty fakeclaim" is not solid reasoning at all to say it's legit. because there have been some bad fakeclaims in the past, it's not completely out of the question. also it could have been one of the fakes given to them (clipsey loves giving scum fakeclaims, from past games).

Town normally has a Vig, especially in a game as large as this. Vig is a pretty shitty fakeclaim to make in a game of this size, but if there is indeed one, they should be shooting NekoRex tonight, which is why the Doctor should not be on Neko.

I mean, there's more likely to be scum RoleBlocker and one shot Vig is a rather safe fake claim for scum if town has no Vigs because of the fact that they have a killing role and can "prove" it very easily.

Roleblocker: He's chained to what we want him to do now. He disobeys and he gets the axe.

Vig: If there's only one kill the "vig" is probably fake, barring stuff like attempting to kill the same target, mafia NK'ing for some reason

And town continues to be so dense. I really am going to laugh and gloat when our flip comes up if only so that those of you who had been trying to tunnel is so badly are proven wrong.

I'm starting to get emotionally attached to this game so I'm going to step back now and wait for that one post I have after my flip to gloat.