scorri (1) - Shinori, Balcerzak, Shinori, Manix, Shinori

Helios (1) - Elieson, Shinori, Manix, Shinori

Baldrick (2) - Kay, SB

Kay (0) - Helios, scorri

SB (5) - Elieson, Baldrick, scorri, Helios, Balcerzak, Elieson

Balcerzak (0) - scorri, Elieson

Kaoz (0) - Balcerzak, Manix, Baldrick, Helios

Not voting: Kaoz, Rocker64

(if this is wrong, let me know via role PM)

The town turned to Kariya, but much to their surprise, an unfamiliar woman stood where he had been moments ago.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU FILTH KILL MY PARTNER! NO THANKS TO YOUR CRAZY SCUMHUNTING, WE'VE BEEN CALLED BACK TO DEAL WITH ALL THE PREVIOUS LYNCH TARGETS, BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPLETELY RUINING THE GAME FOR EVERYONE! IF I SEE ANY OF YOU GUYS IN MY TERRITORY, I WILL HARASS YOU INTO THE NEXT LIFE!"

No one moved as the angry woman stormed out. A couple of your swore you saw wings growing out of her back as she left.

Dear Serious Bananas,

You are Kariya. The high amount of deaths in this area has piqued your attention, and you talked Uzume into coming with you. Much to your dismay, the only job either of you was qualified for was groundskeeping. You weren't about to be turned away by something so trivial, so you spend your days sweeping leaves and keeping the school in one piece.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - <PLAYER> looks interesting." Uzume will keep an eye on <PLAYER>, while you get your beauty sleep. In the morning, she will report everyone that visited <PLAYER>. It's HER fault that she didn't want the groundskeeper job!

Post Restriction: You can't hide what you really are. Every time a dead person says something, quote them and tell them to be quiet. Maybe you'll get some peace of mind then.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

No one said a word, as everyone went back to their rooms for the night.

It is now Night 3! Night 3 ends on Sunday 3:30 AM GMT/Saturday 5:30 PM HST, because I am busy on Saturday night.

Edited by eclipse

if thats the chick from twewy im like 99% sure her name was uzuki and not uzume and i can say this now because bananas is dead and cant bitch about it

how many people in this game are even teachers?

The crisp morning air made the remaining teachers more chatty than usual. Manix frowned and recounted the teachers. Someone was missing. No cats or rats offered themselves up to help with the search, so everyone split up to find the missing person. About fifteen minutes later, a yell was heard from one of the elementary classrooms. Helios stood over the body of Mrs. Frizzle, who had taken an arrow to the knee and face. On her computer, the following message was displayed:

I do not want to know how Ms. Frizzle teaches sex ed!

One of the books on her shelf had fallen into the pool of blood near the deceased's head. It read "The Magic School Bus Gets Baked". Balcerzak takes the role PM (which was miraculously clean), and reads it aloud.

Dear Shinori,

You are Mrs. Frizzle. The physical make-up of your fifth-grade class is politically correct, and you teach your children in ways that would curl the hair of most principals. As long as no one complains about the potential dangers of shrinking yourself and your students, all will be well.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Time to expand your horizons, <PLAYER>!" You will take <PLAYER> on one of your signature lessons. As they will be trapped on a school bus, they will be unable to complete their night action.

Posting Restriction: Your teaching ways have bled over to this meeting. Since you feel like teaching something, you must mention at least one scientific theory/famous scientist. You may not repeat the same theory/scientist twice.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

While the role PM was being read, Kaoz had taken another book off the shelf. He thumbed through it and sighed. Apparently, the bloodied book was about cakes, not things a fifth-grade class should never do.

Baldrick points out that Elieson is nowhere to be found. Since none of you saw his body, you decide that he's otherwise occupied.

Elieson may not post in the thread today!

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends on Wednesday 6:00 AM GMT/Tuesday 8:00 PM HST. GO!

Edited by eclipse

Is that like the first actual teacher

You'd have to play the games/watch what I do to understand it. For example, Ledah and Rose do the tutorial for Ein. :P:

EDIT: And Oboro's mission is to teach Shigure and Sagiri to act more normal - he's had more luck with the former than the latter.

Edited by eclipse

man, I should actually adopt all the dead people's posting restrictions. I would go down in history.

DO EET!

oh now you're taking up SB's job. well.

also clipsey: Does Elieson still get to vote?

Tee-hee~!

;/ not the best thing to prove on

although I have a feeling it implies that Elie might have a scan on me anyway and wasn't roleblocked (although I don't know)

Elie targeting me sounds reasonable as well though