Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

How the hell can I know he's town? I feel like he's played way more town than you and a lot of other players in the game. That's all. Quit trying to twist my words. Look at the third post that was posted TWO SECONDS after that second post. There is literally no contradiction here. I just think it's a pointless role. I also think town!Roleblocker is a shitty town role (and I'm speaking from experience) because it's a lot harder to use as town until late game.

Fuck it though how many votes does Mancer have on him? Not sure if he's gonna get hammered if I theoretically switch my vote to him.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like you just said you think he's played more town than most players in the game, yet you said you would prefer a lynch on me over him. WHICH IMPLIES THAT YOU WOULD LYNCH HIM SECOND IF PEOPLE DIDNT WANT TO LYNCH ME.

Why would you want to lynch someone who is supposedly more town than most people in the game?

How the hell can I know he's town? I feel like he's played way more town than you and a lot of other players in the game. That's all. Quit trying to twist my words. Look at the third post that was posted TWO SECONDS after that second post. There is literally no contradiction here. I just think it's a pointless role. I also think town!Roleblocker is a shitty town role (and I'm speaking from experience) because it's a lot harder to use as town until late game.

Fuck it though how many votes does Mancer have on him? Not sure if he's gonna get hammered if I theoretically switch my vote to him.

How did I dig a hole for suspecting Manix? P sure my only comment on Manix herself was I didn't like him and his vote on me was bad. Unless you mean Lucina in which case that's already been explained by no less then two people.

##Unmeow

##Intent To Lynch: Mancer

Didn't the mod say that the day won't end early on hammer?

Like you just said you think he's played more town than most players in the game, yet you said you would prefer a lynch on me over him. WHICH IMPLIES THAT YOU WOULD LYNCH HIM SECOND IF PEOPLE DIDNT WANT TO LYNCH ME.

Why would you want to lynch someone who is supposedly more town than most people in the game?

Look at the situation of the game right now. We have barely any time left in the game to swing a lynch to someone other than you or Mancer so I really really don't have a choice but to vote one of you. Don't act dumb on me man you're better than this.

@Helios, how could you forget Town!Roleblocker BBM screwing us over in Naruto? Town Roleblockers exist, that was even one of clipsey's other games.

Rocker wagon isn't going anywhere (didn't realize that there was barely any time left, derp), and Mancer's fake was horribad.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Look at the situation of the game right now. We have barely any time left in the game to swing a lynch to someone other than you or Mancer so I really really don't have a choice but to vote one of you. Don't act dumb on me man you're better than this.

We still have 6 hours. If you think he is town then you could easily press for a target you actually find scummy or if worst case scenario you could press for a no lynch, but that's a bad idea so we know that probably wouldn't happen.

Like you said you were fine with lynching him. if you think he's town why not say you would prefer not to lynch him? Just cause phase ends today doesn't mean you have to say that you are okay with lynching someone you have a town read on.

Mancer's claim; I'm not honestly not sure what to think of this. Did he genuinely think he was in mortal peril? Or is he claiming tactically? I can't see what the point of that would be, but it's less obviously useless than "I'm gauging reactions, what would you do if I voted for you?".

Okay, you know what? You guys are terrible and I am utterly frustrated.

If you guys thought that Mancer/my slot was scummy because of our actions, I can't help that. But what you guys are doing now is VOTING FOR US OVER OUR CLAIM. Are you eclipse? Do you know why she would put certain roles in this game or whatnot? Do you have any idea why she would put a PR cop in the game at all? In other words, STOP VOTING US BECAUSE OF OUR CLAIM.

How does a PR cop help scum anyway? It is virtually useless, and I am seriously wondering if we're not just functional vanilla or something, which is why Mancer and I speculated that PRs might not be more than just a "fun little thing". DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'D BE STUPID ENOUGH TO CLAIM SOMETHING LIKE PR COP AS A FAKE CLAIM? CONGRATS, YOU JUST INSULTED BOTH OF OUR INTELLIGENCES.

I suspect Prims right now because of how aggressive he's being. Dude, get off your high horse. You're not some infallible scum hunter and you can tell who scum is immediately. Mancer and I are 100% town and when we flip you're going to look like an idiot for being so certain. SB and Baldrick, you guys contribute little and jump onto the wagon. Opportunistic much? Manix, you're pushing a shitty case and I'm starting to think that you're destined to sub in on D1 for one of my drafting acquaintances who decides that they hate mafia and then tunnel the hell on my slot when I'm town. Roleblocker doesn't confirm alliance even if it confirms role, so why the hell are you all jumping on us so hard?

ALSO, I'D RATHER MODKILL THE BOTH OF US RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE THAN COOPERATE AND DIE BY LYNCH. WE BOTH DIE EITHER WAY. IF I CAN CONVINCE MANCER TO LET ME MODKILL US BOTH THEN BELIEVE ME I WILL

We still have 6 hours. If you think he is town then you could easily press for a target you actually find scummy or if worst case scenario you could press for a no lynch, but that's a bad idea so we know that probably wouldn't happen.

Like you said you were fine with lynching him. if you think he's town why not say you would prefer not to lynch him? Just cause phase ends today doesn't mean you have to say that you are okay with lynching someone you have a town read on.

• Didn't know til now that hammer won't cause an autolynch (that's just D1 though right)? Yeah I forgot that rule until Paper and Neko said it so don't kill me.
  • Because of this I figured the phase was gonna end so I may as well vote even if I'm not a fan of it.
  • 6 hours isn't really enough time to push a lynch on SB, Marth, or Kay for that matter, who are all higher on my priority list than Mancer.
  • I was disappointed that I'm seemingly the only one that remembers Mancer's town play from earlier in the game and is putting that into the equation

Put that info into my perspective and you'll see what my thought process was.