Don't you hate it when.....

Gold Vanguard

Actually, in pretty much every site I go to, "Lux" and "Lux Aeterna" are both taken, so I usually have to settle for a variant. Like "Lucky Lux." Or, if even that is taken, I say "Lucky Lux Lux." I've never had to go beyond that.

I've only had it happen a few times (skype and youtube are the only ones I can think of right now) but yes, it is annoying. :(

I like having generic words as usernames, but somehow for some reason they'll always end up being the first words to be used up for someone else's name.

I don't really like thinking up of names no one else might have ever thought of, as simpler words are easier to remember for me.

But maybe an odd combination, alliteration, and whatever as you name it; of generic words for a username can help... but I still don't like it.

Before I was Raven, I was Shaun_K (creative, no?). I was a frequent poster on the Official Nintendo Magazine UK forum before I defected to a new forum called LivingLifeCasually with a relatively large userbase of ONMers. These guys are my oldest and original e-friends, whom I had many Pokemon battles, Mario Kart DS races and MSN group convos with. Meetups and stuff were arranged once or twice a year at theme parks around the UK, but I had no means of travelling to join them at the time. Regardless, fun times.

So that's my distant e-past, before I joined this forum.

Anyway, Raven is stupid common. I went and made an account on Gaia Online but Raven was taken (obviously because it's fucking Gaia Online). So keeping in the trend of FE, I added Vanguard to the front of Raven, and this is very much unique. Man zOMG! was pretty awesome back in the day.

Where Raven is taken, VanguardRaven always fills in.

Fourtantly I don't ever have to worry about the user name mimgrim being taken XD and sites I have tried regisitering as mimgrim by and its taken are always sites I registered on before and jsut didn't remember till I tried registering. XD

You would be surprised how many people are named Esau or Edom. You would also be surprised how many times I've put my foot through the wall when someone has actually taken "Esau of Isaac" and they're not me.

Seriously, how can there be another person on the planet interested in this character

You would be surprised how many people are named Esau or Edom. You would also be surprised how many times I've put my foot through the wall when someone has actually taken "Esau of Isaac" and they're not me.

Seriously, how can there be another person on the planet interested in this character

there's loads of weird people out there