So do you believe that the worlds going to end?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if it doesn't then you did something unhealthy!

I'm young, my body will be fine. :) after a couple of days...

Edited by eCut

If I see that we're all about to die on December 21st, 2012... I get to point and laugh at all the people that never got to play FE13.

You know, before I was just resigned to the world ending, but now I've got something to fight for.

*cue cool trailer detailing action, adventure, romance, sorrow, and uplifting hope*

I'm young, my body will be fine. :) after a couple of days...

I am living proof that this statement is true.

Just don't drink too much at once. That can be lethal.

Ermehgawd, we can be German buddies. <3

Obwohl ich bin schlecht Deutsch...

Mein Gott! Sprechen Sie auch ein bisschen Deutsch?? Deutsch ist mein Nebenfach, weil ich drei Jahre in Deutschland gewohnt habe. :D

What if I don't even make it to December 21st of 2012?? ;A;

What if I'm tardy to December 21st of 2012??????? ;A;

Does that send me back to...??

Edited by Freohr Datia

Eh, I don't particularly believe or don't want to at any rate it will end on Dec 21. But I suppose on the chance it will, well... it wouldn't change much thing for me. It's not like we won't die anyway in 60-80+ years from now from old age or sooner when you consider possible causes of catastrophe more guaranteed to happen or whatever so might as well continue as normal, or as normal as possible with the knowledge you could die at any second.

Happy times ahead.

Mein Gott! Sprechen Sie auch ein bisschen Deutsch?? Deutsch ist mein Nebenfach, weil ich drei Jahre in Deutschland gewohnt habe. :D

Nur ein wenig! Ich bin fast versagen... o.O Dank Sie Gott dass ich bin fertig es jetzt!

^ Some of my sentence structure is probably off... and it probably would have been easier/more correct if I had just used Google Translate. Dx

Edited by eCut

I feel like if there was a hunger games two years ago, I would have survived until the end, but if it happened now, I'd be one of the first to die. Maybe all my connections will keep me alive for a while though.

Don't worry Helios all you have to do is kiss cute boys and the audience will love you.

Oh wait you're a dude. Well maybe Panem's into that who knows

I don't see why the audience wouldn't love him anyway.

i beeleave in 2012 yah ppls r mad ingnoreant nd stoopid. dint ya ppl wach dah movee dat shixt realli gone happin #rns

omg ur typoing eveyrwhere u must meen srs biznes i totes believn it naow and speshuly with teh #rns /hide