North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having just played RE6 two days ago, specifically Chris' Campaign, I do so believe that Chrom is Chrom Redfield

"Sumia from Fire Emblem Awakening is a klutzy Shepherd with a lack of self-worth. She has a talent working with animals."

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but: "Sumia speak Beaver"

Man the guy playing this game is quite terrible, placing Lissa right in front of the boss at 7 HP, holy moly.

Aside from that I love the localization so far. The characters show a great amount of character for the tiny amount of dialogue there is in the prologue. Of course the voice work is excellent too.

EDIT:

Noticed that Avatar's class is 'Tactician' and not 'Strategist'. I wonder what the 'Grandmaster' promotion will be called.

Also, the "War Knowledge" skill is called 'Veteran'.

Edited by Leif

Thanks for directing us to the video, Wheels. Very interesting. Seeing him play made me cringe, though ^_^ (why put Lissa right in front of enemies?!)

I love Frederick's snarkiness. I was planning on romancing Henry but now I must reconsider...

I understand it being his first Fire Emblem an all but when I saw he put her infront of the boss I was expecting his first death of the game too. Its just commonsense to hide the healer... I thinks he going to make her a Battle Cleric guys.

Still decent commentary and some interesting tidbits

I did looked at the video and the intermission is called, Premonition: Invisible Ties and Prologue is called The Verge of History.

And I do see Classic, Casual, and Lunatic Mode (which it doesn't look like its called Insane) is still the same.

I understand it being his first Fire Emblem an all but when I saw he put her infront of the boss I was expecting his first death of the game too. Its just commonsense to hide the healer... I thinks he going to make her a Battle Cleric guys.

Still decent commentary and some interesting tidbits

In games like Final Fantasy Tactics, it is sometimes a good idea to bait enemies with healers so that your attackers can wipe everything out quicker.

I like that the option to retain Japanese voice acting is there. Now I can oneechan while I FE.

Okay Male 1 voice definitely sounds very Johnny Young Bosch. Like my JYB sense is blaring.

No, Male 1 is definitely David Vincent (T. Hawk in Super Street Fighter IV, Jin and Hakumen in Blazblue, Raymond in Resident Evil: Revelations, Marshall Law in the Tekken series, and Tison in Tales of Vesperia). Also, I'm pretty sure "Marth" is played by Laura Bailey (Chun-li in Street Fighter IV, Catherine in Catherine, Rise in Persona 4)

Edited by Aiddon