[OC] Basics Mafia - Sign-ups

Life

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

obviam that icon is way too similar to the first google image search result for "deathnote" "near". i almost thought you stole it for a second there.

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

Alright, I'm back. Sorry, party at my house kinda blocked me.

I randomized the list of players and then picked the first 12 names. Players are below:

j00

scorri

Serious Bananjas

CT075

cyborg sammy davis jr.

Taewoo

Fera

MancerNecro

Paperblade

Rapier

Aleph

Luster Purge

Roles and game should be coming shortly. Game thread first followed by role PMs.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

Just a dumb question, but must we post everything that we talk about the game here in our Role PMs and are there going to be any restrictions to what we can talk about outside of the game?

Edited by MancerNecro

Just a dumb question, but must we post everything that we talk about the game here in our Role PMs and are there going to be any restrictions to what we can talk about outside of the game?

Yeah, that's dumb. I'll let you figure that one out for yourself. In fact, PM me now because I've heard that you've got an IQ of like -218 and have been told that you shouldn't be playing. On account for being too stupid, of course.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

It's not his thing it's my thing

also that avatar is way too similar to the death note mafia icon I used for near

neardeathnoteu.jpg

I thought you stole it for a bit there!

Well that pic is better than my avatar.

brb stealing it, thx for the suggestion

Yeah, that's dumb. I'll let you figure that one out for yourself. In fact, PM me now because I've heard that you've got an IQ of like -218 and have been told that you shouldn't be playing. On account for being too stupid, of course.

That sentence really does not answer my question and it won't really help the conduct of the game if I am unable to clarify any doubts that I might have about the game.

There's some things I've learnt about mafia and that it's best to clarify everything with the mods and not try to assume anything that may end up getting the players or anyone in trouble.

So, I'll ask once more: Do we have to post everything that we say OC in our role PMs and are there any restrictions on what we can say, other than post or claim restrictions mentioned in any role PMs we might be sent?

I will, but I expect that this clarification will help everyone.

I'll PM him if he still wants me to PM him with that question, which I think is a rules/mechanics question that everyone might want to know the answer to.

EDIT: I've sent the PM if he wants to deal by that.

Edited by MancerNecro