[OC] Basics Mafia - Sign-ups

Life

This is the sign-up topic for Basics Mafia.

Couple things to note about this game:

1) @Town: You cannot outlynch the mafia. You will lose if you try. This is your friendly warning because I won't say that again or expand upon it.

2) Village Leader or no, I don't care. Communication with every living player is key. Even if they're evil.

3) This game is designed to teach specific lessons about OC play. Hence the size and balance.

4) This is a game for 12 players. Preferably no subs.

That's about it. Put your name down if you want in. Rather than first 12, I'll RNG the sign-ups. Oh and sign-ups close in 24 hours.

ENTERED:

CT075

Paperblade

Shinori

Taewoo

Thomas Raith

MancerNecro

Elieson

Balcerzak

Helios

scorri

Fera

Luster Purge

Serious Bananjas

Kay

j00

JBCWK

Rapier

cyborg sammy davis jr.

Baldrick

Aleph

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam's playing? In. Besides, the only OC game I ever played was Psych's multifaction experimental. -_-

Don't trust Psych to make balanced games.

This game is balanced. I can promise you that. Nothing experimental here.

Well I'll play unless you are wanting to make it preferably people who haven't done OC's.

But if you don't care I'm in.

I don't care. I want to teach everyone about OC and where the true strengths lie.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

Yeah. I lead town as scum role cop and bussed an interceptor then got myself modkilled in 3 person lylo in the most recent actual OC I played.

Pretty sure paper, Kaoz, and Rein want you to go read up on that and post your thoughts on all the stupid stuff that happened there.

Like everyone claiming to the neutral party.

edit: not counting hearts anyway

Edited by Shinori

I'll join I guess. Question: What does it mean by "Town cannot outlynch the mafia"? I know you said you won't expand on it but it's not much of a warning if I'm not sure what it means.

I'll join I guess. Question: What does it mean by "Town cannot outlynch the mafia"? I know you said you won't expand on it but it's not much of a warning if I'm not sure what it means.

It means that if the town thinks that they will win by lynching mafia every day, they are sorely mistaken. But try it. I dare you guys.

It means that if the town thinks that they will win by lynching mafia every day, they are sorely mistaken. But try it. I dare you guys.

this is actually an all town set-up where the mod picks the nk and declares town the winner if they play to his standards, dont join it

this is actually an all town set-up where the mod picks the nk and declares town the winner if they play to his standards, dont join it

I can't tell if this is a "yes" or "I'mma just make shit up to look cool".