post ehre and i'll tell you your color,

Percivalé

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Do tell why dark blue, I'm interested.

Dark blue strikes me as... calm in most situations, usually not very serious at all, while green is a bit more of a serious color overall.

ok serious curious here

Violet! I want to say with a hint of green or something but I get mostly violet. Maybe indigo. Actually, indigo is way more accurate than violet, since it's with a bluer base rather than red.

Yellow, definitely.

ahahahahaha I never finished Code Geass.....

Uh, what does yellow mean? And hey, that's funny that that was chosen for me, considering it's my second favorite color. Blue's on top in the first position, and then something like purple/violet or whatever for third. The blue and yellow thing is also funny because my favorite football team (not that I care that much, but whatever) is Michigan/U of M/whatever it's called (once again, I don't care that much about football/sports). Wait, let me guess, yellow is pretty much these rapid short sentences that loosely tie with each other, right? Or something to that effect? Because if it was, then that would also be funny because usually I answer/say things fairly briefly.

Edited by Konnor97

I am the magical beacon that keeps Konnor97's spirit anchored to this realm, and without me, he will disappear into nothing, his energies and spirit to be consumed by the Ancients.

I am his watchful guardian, a silent sentinel who sometimes speaks.

And that speech is what shall make all the difference once he assumes his proper princedom of Michigan.

Dark blue strikes me as... calm in most situations, usually not very serious at all, while green is a bit more of a serious color overall.

Ohluuuuul.

I can save Bizz (or anybody else really~) the trouble of searching!

Clicky for meanings of meaningfulness?

Huh, so that's what a yellow is. Well, most of it seems right, except for the flamboyant (I think at least, from what I can remember with how I socialize) and 'on top of gossip' parts. I'm pretty sure I don't attract too much attention, though maybe I do, I just don't notice. And for the gossip part, well, I hardly know any 'gossip' related things, which usually leads me to be the last one to know anything, and with me not even paying attention anyway. Now that I look more also on some of the other colors, purple fits me also pretty well. I'm quiet, my hair is hard to manage (but I don't know about it being 'adorable'), I concentrate a lot (I think), and I kinda prefer solitude. I'm not really an artist though, unless being good with math is artistic, which I kinda doubt. But anyway, yeah, the yellow does fit me more the more I think about it. Pretty darn accurate I might say, especially with PMD2 helping confirm it with its aura checking section almost always picking yellow. Y'know, does having all of these words further solidify my status as a yellow?

I actually feel kind of flattered at my own colour interpretation...

But also it's kinda neato that I get seen as blue while I post in blue, Raven is seen as red (but also a tint of I forget what else, maybe it was orange?) just like his font, Emerald has green in his, and Integ is seen as violet(/indigo) and that's his mod name colour and he just loves the colour anyway

But yeah it's kinda silly how some of us end up matching our own colours unintentionally x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I actually feel kind of flattered at my own colour interpretation...

But also it's kinda neato that I get seen as blue while I post in blue, Raven is seen as red (but also a tint of I forget what else, maybe it was orange?) just like his font, Emerald has green in his, and Integ is seen as violet(/indigo) and that's his mod name colour and he just loves the colour anyway

But yeah it's kinda silly how some of us end up matching our own colours unintentionally x3

I'm practically two colors.

Ignores me.

Forever alone :(