Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kay. I still don't like Kay's votes and pressure on me. I still really think her ISO should be looked at again. And for completetion sake I'll go look at strawmans ISO when I get back from going out tomorrow morning. but now I'm probably going to go to bed.

I'll OMGUS whenever I feel that someone is scummy. And I feel that she is scummy. Believe me I didn't start freaking out about jack anything until people kept saying I was overreacting when people here KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I WASNT OVERREACTING.

You apparently didn't feel that I was scummy until I said anything about you, never mind that my lack of D1 activity has been around for you to comment on for a while.

Helios, that was really weird. He crumbed his role. You seemed to think that as scum, he was likely to have the same role with a different character. Why couldn't he have just stuck that crumb there in case he decided to claim his actual role? Was it just that he stopped flipping out for a moment, or does it affect your read that much that he crumbed something?

You apparently didn't feel that I was scummy until I said anything about you, never mind that my lack of D1 activity has been around for you to comment on for a while.

Helios, that was really weird. He crumbed his role. You seemed to think that as scum, he was likely to have the same role with a different character. Why couldn't he have just stuck that crumb there in case he decided to claim his actual role? Was it just that he stopped flipping out for a moment, or does it affect your read that much that he crumbed something?

It's stuff like this that makes me think Kay is scum. Or just super tunneling town.

No I didn't pay any attention to you until you voted me and made a crap case on me because I FORGOT YOU EXISTED FRANKLY. And after I ISO'd you I really didn't see that much there to make me think you were town. Like Maybe I'm jsut fucking wrong or some shit but I don't like this. Whatever. BED TIME

ISO strawman tomorrow.

Votecount:

Baldrick (1): WREN

MancerNecro (2): JBCWK, Camtech

NekoRex (2): Mancer, Baldrick

Shinori (2): Boron, Kay

Strawman (1): Helios

WREN (1): j00

Kay (1): Shinori

Not Voting (2): Elieson, Strawman

With 12 players present, it takes 5 votes for a deadline lynch and 7 for a hammer. The phase ends at 11 PM EST on Dec. 29th, which is in about 19.5 hours.

Kay. I still don't like Kay's votes and pressure on me. I still really think her ISO should be looked at again. And for completetion sake I'll go look at strawmans ISO when I get back from going out tomorrow morning. but now I'm probably going to go to bed.

I'll have to check her ISO again but I've been getting town vibes all game off her. She really doesn't seem to be playing any differently than her town self and she hasn't done anything horribly scummy. Just shoddy activity due to RL and when she's around she contributes the way she normally does. Her case on you is understandable and it's true that you haven't scumhunted a whole lot. So yeah when you're able to give me your reads on Strawman and Neko/Cam and refresher on JB because I still want one of those three to be lynched.

It was a reaction test, albeit a strange one, but I had an idea and wanted to see if it worked and it did. If I'm wrong then damn but I'm currently pretty confident that Shinori's telling the truth, and his role is pretty easily provable. No I could care less about his crumb, it's his reaction to my vote that made me feel like he was town. He didn't try and dodge anything, he actually answered it logically while still being pretty emotional about it, and his emotion feels legit right now. My only fear right now that's in the back of my head is the bullshit he pulled on me during that one game where he ended up winning in LYLO because Weapons voted Manix lol.

Also don't like Strawman trying to fuel a fire on Shinori to get him even more pissed, looks to me like he's trying to push off a mislynch.

I don't really see how he's doing that, he just found Shinori's behavior scummy and commented on it. It's a shame if Shinori's upset by it, but at the same time, I hardly think he's pushing a mislynch. It might be opportunistic, but his posts about Shinori are on their own not nearly that bad IMO. If it's combined with his earlier posts and activity, I can see that, I guess.

I don't really see how he's doing that, he just found Shinori's behavior scummy and commented on it. It's a shame if Shinori's upset by it, but at the same time, I hardly think he's pushing a mislynch. It might be opportunistic, but his posts about Shinori are on their own not nearly that bad IMO. If it's combined with his earlier posts and activity, I can see that, I guess.

Yeah it's combined with how I feel about the rest of the play. Felt like he was trying to push more attention onto Shinori and get him lynched; like you said, it was opportunistic.

Alright, serious post time.

For starters, ##Unvote Mancer. I still think his reasoning for voting Helios was bullshit, but it's not the best indication of scum and tbh is more of Mancer being duuumb.

Also I really dislike all of the meta talk because I can't keep up and saying Shinori is probably town because he's typed in allcaps and multiposted while desperate makes absolutely no sense to an outsider - In this case, me, because I haven't read a mafia game since Golden Sun ended. To me, Shinori's posts look pretty close to an overreaction, just that he could have maybe hyperventilated a little bit more.

Cause that's logic. I swear to god if I get lynched AGAIN because of fucking role spec then that's really stupid.

A lot of people are saying I'm scummy cause of my role. LEGIT. People are saying a few other reasons as well but everyone keeps saying Oh role swap most be scummy. Perfect Logic. Can't be refuted.

Also didn't j00 just say he had a 1 shot redirect and didn't say anything else? Couldn't he frankly be a JoaT?

I think rolespec to decide who's scummy is stupid and it's been proved to be stupid in a few recent games where people were lynched based on role spec and it was stupid.

"A lot of people" is two people. I would understand this reaction if it were, say, 5 people, but getting so angry over 2 people who suspect you for the wrong reasons is bad. Agree on the rolespec sentiment though - Town redirect is by no means uncommon and role swap is... unorthodox, but not necessarily mafia. Would work a lot better in mafia's hands though.

Really don't feel like typing up a post about massive scum hunting when im half asleep and about to go to bed. still think shatter is a perfectly fine lynch. However now I just think people are voting me because of an easy mislynch. I could argue plenty of reasons as to why I'm town but I see no benefit in doing that because it's pointless.

Frankly if you want scum hunting just go read Kays ISO and slightly to a lesser extent Shatter's ISO. There is some interesting things in Kay's ISO.

RVS strawman and then leaves it parked until the 26th, which I'm prettty sure was a new day phase. JUST SAYIN'.

I heard leaving your vote parked on RVS for all of day 1 was a town like thing to do. Also that was some epic scumhunting you did on day 1. Oh wait, no there wasn't any.

You should not be telling people to scumhunt when you didn't scum hunt for an entire day phase.

Then look at her day 2. She votes Neko and then leaves it parked there. Until just now where she votes me. By the way, you didn't unvote Kay. It's kinda bad that it's been so long since you voted that you forgot you had your vote parked on neko. That's like literally the definition of vote parking.

Yeah you know after looking at her ISO I'm confused as to why she hasn't been lynched.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Kay

1. you aren't interested in proving you're town?

2. Will talk more after reading Kay's posts.

I like how helios responded for kay and kay has just sat here just viewing the thread without responding to it.

I MEAN LOL WHATEVER.

You want me to overreact I can show you an overreaction. Would you like that? No I don't think you would. Everyone here knows what I am like when I overreact. And you know for damn sure that those posts are not me overreacting. Frankly if oyu wanna meta bull shit you should know that is Town!nori meta. BUT LOL FUCK THAT. Also so is claiming when I'm under zero pressure but of course, once again, LOL FUCK LOGIC.

Helios wagon hoping poorly with shit for reasons and bad logic. Best playing ever. I'm willing to 100% bet that one of helios and Kay is scum. At least one of them.

You mean this isn't considered an overreaction?

Using meta to argue for yourself as town indicates to me that you have no other arguments and you're ridiculously desperate. This isn't a good sign. What about thing's you've said in-thread? What have you said in this thread that shows that you are town, aside from creating a case on Kay?

I'll OMGUS whenever I feel that someone is scummy. And I feel that she is scummy. Believe me I didn't start freaking out about jack anything until people kept saying I was overreacting when people here KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I WASNT OVERREACTING.

People here know when I overreact because I tend to fucking curse and use caps a lot and grow massively annoyed and then start multi-posting a fucking shit town. If I make one fucking post in a reply and then leave, GUESS FUCKING WHAT. I WASN'T OVERREACTING. I WAS THINKING CALMLY AT THAT TIME.

Now it just draws out emotional play because people are just gonna say I'm overreacting so anything I say is bull shit and illogical and wrong which is a load of horse manure and it's stuff like that that pisses me off. People purposefully try to make me emotional and then tell me that I don't make since cause I'm not emotional. And then people build up votes on me with no actual reasons except for mmimicing someone else or just saying absolutely fuck all of nothing and just wagon hop to wagon hop on an easy misslynch.

1. read the beginning of this post

2. self-victimisation at its finest

I want a thought process as to how you got from point mother fucking A to point mother fucking B when I frankly would have been making LESS SENSE because IM FUCKING POSTING WITH EMOTION. I thought that shit made it harder to understand and I thought that stuff was a null tell.

are you admitting your posts now are supposed to make no sense?

Interesting fact: I think, out of Kay's 21 posts in this topic, that she's scumhunted/given her opinions of people in, like, 2 of those posts. The vast majority of her posts consist of asking people questions (e.g. Asking StSS about his reads on me/Mancer, without giving her own; asking Shinori why he finds her scummy, etc). And she's asking people to contribute (e.g. asking Shinori to say who he finds scummy). Question for you, Kay - Aside from Shinori, who else do you feel is worthy of being lynched?

Unrelated: Shinori's little bitching about Helios saying he was Sabrina seems even worse to me now that I've seen Helios used a strikethrough when saying that. Still, Shinori ended up telling everybody about how his (supposed) role works, so that's a benefit.

##Vote Kay.

Guys Shinori is just trolling you with his emotional outburst. Leave him alone.

What bugs me is BBM. I don't remember any contributions he has made to help us scumhunt, so ##Vote: BBM

Interesting fact: I think, out of Kay's 21 posts in this topic, that she's scumhunted/given her opinions of people in, like, 2 of those posts. The vast majority of her posts consist of asking people questions (e.g. Asking StSS about his reads on me/Mancer, without giving her own; asking Shinori why he finds her scummy, etc). And she's asking people to contribute (e.g. asking Shinori to say who he finds scummy). Question for you, Kay - Aside from Shinori, who else do you feel is worthy of being lynched?

Unrelated: Shinori's little bitching about Helios saying he was Sabrina seems even worse to me now that I've seen Helios used a strikethrough when saying that. Still, Shinori ended up telling everybody about how his (supposed) role works, so that's a benefit.

##Vote Kay.

NekoRex/Cam, Mancer (less so) and previously you. Your last posts are making me a bit less suspicious of you so I'm not sure about that anymore.

Guys Shinori is just trolling you with his emotional outburst. Leave him alone.

What bugs me is BBM. I don't remember any contributions he has made to help us scumhunt, so ##Vote: BBM

Did you post in the wrong game or something?

First off, characters, I'm Blue

The speculation on Shinori and me being scum is terrible. It's mostly based on rolespec rather than our actions being terrible. If any of us were scum, claiming like we did makes no sense. I outed my result because of a mod mistake, and because of my claim Shinori claimed. I would never have outed had it not been for the mod mistake, and now Shinori and I have these extremely scummy claims out. We're the only ones with claims this phase, and they've been terrible scummy and our results proved to be not very useful at all. It's literally the stupidest move either of us could have done as scum. It's not like we're getting any town cred.

For that reason, I don't think Shinori is scum. I admit his defense isn't good and he could just have pointed out what retarded scum must have been to claim like this, but emotions were getting in his way.

I'd like it if Boron would say more. JB voted her yesterday to get her to talk, and we all let her go because we thought his vote was bad, but she really hasn't been contributing much this phase, save for a few short comments. I know she said she'd be busy, but I'd like her to post some reads when she's got time.

Also like if Wren/Iris would say anything because they've been gone for ages and they're pretty much coasting. Still don't like them because of Wren's play and my result, but I'll leave the doc claim alone for now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

His case on Kay is mostly about how she's not posting much content and how her posts suddenly got huge. I say his posts are worse regarding content, and the latter point isn't anything I'd find scummy.

Also don't like Strawman trying to fuel a fire on Shinori to get him even more pissed, looks to me like he's trying to push off a mislynch.

I definitely wasn't trying to get him more riled up, he asked what looked bad about his post and I answered.

Also like if Wren/Iris would say anything because they've been gone for ages and they're pretty much coasting. Still don't like them because of Wren's play and my result, but I'll leave the doc claim alone for now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

His case on Kay is mostly about how she's not posting much content and how her posts suddenly got huge. I say his posts are worse regarding content, and the latter point isn't anything I'd find scummy.

I don't see how results say anything negative about Wren. You yourself said they don't tell if Wren had an action last night, just that if they did it would have been redirected. Seems null to me.

And as for Kay her lack of content on day 1 and eD2 are legitimate concerns whether you agree or not, and I have since stopped with my case about her since it was not being listened to anyways.

Results say if Wren did anything, he targeted Bladrick. This is confirmed by the mod.

The results alone is not the point, as he says he didn't do anything, but I don't like his play so I don't trust him. He claimed a convenient claim just before he was to get lynched, D2 he claimed more and said he didn't actually doc anyone and then he disappeared and his sub hasn't said anything either.

I see you removed your vote on Kay, but care to share your thoughts on anyone else? I'm mainly judging you by that case, as that's what you've been posting most about. Shinori's defense is bad, but do you think he's scum?

Aaargh.

I'm sorry about this, guys, but I'm going to have MASSIVE connection problems for at least part of today. Five of my friends are all trying to play League of Legends in a student apartment where Internet reception is already pretty shoddy and I have to get off the moment someone yells that their game is lagging.

I'll read through stuff that went up while I was sleeping and respond as soon as my connection is reliable.

Aaargh.

I'm sorry about this, guys, but I'm going to have MASSIVE connection problems for at least part of today. Five of my friends are all trying to play League of Legends in a student apartment where Internet reception is already pretty shoddy and I have to get off the moment someone yells that their game is lagging.

I'll read through stuff that went up while I was sleeping and respond as soon as my connection is reliable.

Using the browser would not cause their league to lag. And I can tell you that from personal experience. That would be the fact that 5 of them are playing league of legends.

The speculation on Shinori and me being scum is terrible. It's mostly based on rolespec rather than our actions being terrible. If any of us were scum, claiming like we did makes no sense. I outed my result because of a mod mistake, and because of my claim Shinori claimed. I would never have outed had it not been for the mod mistake, and now Shinori and I have these extremely scummy claims out. We're the only ones with claims this phase, and they've been terrible scummy and our results proved to be not very useful at all. It's literally the stupidest move either of us could have done as scum. It's not like we're getting any town cred.

The rolespec is just thinking your roles are similar. It was quite possibly a terrible idea, and I don't recall ever saying you were scum. I was primarily pushing on Shinori because he's been just defending himself, and because his reaction was absolutely terrible.

Cam and Iris really need to exist. Even if you guys don't have time to read the entire thread, just state up front what you didn't read, and talk about something anyway.

Also just pointing it out, we have like 10 hours left and people need to keep that in mind.

Quick initial reread of thread. I am not happy right now.

Shinori, you need to take a deep breath and RELAX. Yes, it's funny coming from me after that other game. But my overreaction there had pretty much ruined the game for everyone else, didn't it? I find it rich that you would call me out there for freaking out and acting "anti-town", when really you're not much better when in the same position! I almost want to lynch you regardless of alignment just to get you to stop this behavior.

Helios, Shinori's "town" meta or not ... are you saying you're going to give him a pass whenever he acts like this on the basis that "he's acting with emotion so he's playing like town"? One day, people are going to wise up and learn to use meta like that to their advantage. Also, while I agree that Strawman hasn't been at all clean, I doubt that he's trying to "fuel fire" on Shinori.

Will reread Kay, JB, and Strawman.

I'd like it if Boron would say more. JB voted her yesterday to get her to talk, and we all let her go because we thought his vote was bad, but she really hasn't been contributing much this phase, save for a few short comments. I know she said she'd be busy, but I'd like her to post some reads when she's got time.

Are you mistaking me for someone else? JB's vote on me to talk was D1 and I've contributed as much as I can on D2, and they're hardly "a few short comments."

[spoiler=LoL@Shinori]All I know is that too many people trying to use their laptops at the same time made everyone lag terribly yesterday, and since almost everyone is on their laptops right now there's a chance that people are going to start lagging.

Votecount:

Baldrick (1): WREN

MancerNecro (1): Camtech

NekoRex (2): Mancer, Baldrick

Shinori (2): Boron, Kay

Strawman (2): Helios, j00

Kay (2): Shinori, JBCWK

Not Voting (2): Elieson, Strawman

5 to deadline lynch, 7 to hammer, phase ends in 8 hours and 15 minutes.

[spoiler=LoL stuff that has nothing to do with this game]Attempting LoL on a wireless connection on a laptop is bad. Multiply by five, and you've got a disaster. The server itself has been lag spiking, so that's not gonna make things fun. You're probably not causing the lag (as a browser takes minimal resources compared to a MOBA), and if they insist that you are, show off my post and Shinori's one.