Tales of Symphonia Mafia Ver. 1.0

Shinori

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to wonder if we even have an SK in this game and not just like a third party backup or some shit because seriously two nights with no second kill? Worst SK in history lol

I'm starting to wonder if we even have an SK in this game and not just like a third party backup or some shit because seriously two nights with no second kill? Worst SK in history lol

BBM wasn't our N1 kill.

If there's an Amnesiac then I nominate Shinori for Worst Mafia Host postgame

It's really because he makes you a little girl in every one of his games tho

BBM wasn't our N1 kill.

plot twist

GDI I'm reading and reading and I'm not really getting reassuring feelings that much else other than Prims throwing metric fucktons of mindfuckery at us is going to continue for the remainder of our day. I don't even know what to believe, because i highly doubt he'd tell us the truth about anything, but knowing him he expects us to think that.

oisjd;dsuhn;fdkis gk;dhf d;kg d;kfgjs'dlfijsl j

I DUNNO.

I still wanna see the result of CR's N2 Martyr action (and please, can someone still explain to me exactly what a typical Martyr actually does?), but if we're going to dick around and ignore the time before proceeding to the next day with missing information...no, I'm not supporting that. There's still time, and when CR gets back, I want that bit shared before moving on. There's a few other things I'm mulling about in my head, but they're pretty much slated in unless something else comes up.

Is there anything else you all want to try to specifically achieve from this day phase before ending it? Our best bet to maximize our flow of scumhunting is just to ignore Prims' unpredictable responses and seek information that we each need to specifically formulate our cases that we're trying to build.

If not, I think we should at least speak up and say something like "Hey I'm good with ending the day" before throwing a vote down.

I have only a few things to say at this point.

#1: Don't mass claim yet, it's not worth it to give scum another information-filled Night phase. If anyone wants to mass claim, do so on Day 4.

#2: Do not end the Day phase yet. Just get enough votes for Deadline Lynch then start asking questions and interacting with each other to help with scum hunting.

#3: Prims just threatened to self-hammer, which is an attempt to try to limit our discussion. Don't humour him or allow for that.

That's all.

Well I don't know what the votals are but if someone needs to unvote before prims hammers himself and ends our day phase then someone should say/do something.

I'm going to bed for now though we're seeing les mis around noon today and it's 5 am

We need to get Prims ready deadline lynch before we talk about phase end at all.

If I'm not wrong, Prims only has 2 or 3 votes on him right now. I don't think that's enough for a deadline lynch.

Read the rules, no deadline lynch after D1 only hammer or universal loss

I'm sorry, I got mixed up with Pokemon mafia that it was okay to meet a number of votes for deadline lynch.

##Vote: Prims

I don't get why everyone's so worried because we still have another day to get the lynch.

I'm worried because Prims is nowhere near hammer and almost no one seems to be posting or discussing anymore and no one seems interested in laying their vote.

It has been so for almost two days and given the trend, it's easy for the game to end in a universal loss due to no one caring about trying to reach a hammer anymore once a scum is found.

There's no rush at all, but it's true discussion has stagnated. What do people think about the reads Prims had before he was revealed as scum? Pretty much everyone has found SB, Baldrick and CR scummy at one point, and I don't think any of them would be very hard lynches to push,

Went through his ISO and the people he's mentioned only briefly or not at all are Elieson, JB and scorri. I don't think he even mentions Elieson who hasn't been around much, though he called out both scorri and Iris on inactivity.

scorri is dead and JB's done little but I have a tracker report on him saying he did nothing N1.

Iris/Strawman/Lucina need to say something more, could Lucina voice her opinions on players?

Elieson also voted BBM and SB, and mentioned this post that he found Helios and Marth scummy by the argument they had, which I disagree on. He later changed his mind on Marth here saying the Marth wagon was bad. I find his later posts to be quite good, and I don't have any problems with him this phase. He's been pretty much ignored by everyone (except Obviam I think) the whole game, but he's hasn't drawn attention to himself.

TL;DR Elieson's playing pretty protown though his reads are nothing original or say much new. Leaning town to me.

I'm most iffy about Baldrick, Mancer and SB at the moment, but they do have a lot of people finding them suspicious.

SB, the about you is that almost all your posts have been really short in this game. Can't you give any reads?

Mancer, one more vote and Prims can easily hammer himself. Why are you rushing so much for a lynch? Why were you dead set on Marth being scum? Red font to underline your votes? Really? If we're talking Pokemon mafia you behaved the excact way regarding JB's lynch and you were scum. Even disregarding meta pushing a lynch this hard is horrible and does make you look scummy.

Sure, I can post some opinions. I'm in a time crunch so I might not be able to put them all in one post.

Elie seems very town to me, probably the most pro-town player around. From his posts, I can tell that he cares about the success of the town, especially with his #610. I haven't played enough games with Elie to know if he plays like this when he's scum though.

Prims is scum lol

Seregil seems mostly noobtown to me. I can tell that she's really lost and confused, so I don't think she has any buddies riding along with her to help her out.

I think Mancer is scum but I'm having a hard time justifying it now thanks to a re-read of his posts today with Prims. Then again it is Prims and he generally makes my brain explode so :/

j00 is apparently Tracker (I missed where this was confirmed), so I'm gonna put a town stamp on him.

SB's #618 bothers me because its denying the town of discussion time (even though we suck at using it today, we should still use it if we have the time). This can apply for anyone who's put a vote on Prims today, since the day ends tomorrow, why not attempt some to have discussion until tomorrow.

Helios is doc and I don't think he's a scum one.

Will post thoughts on Baldrick, Shatter and Aleph when I get back, and more on these guys in here too.

SB's #618 bothers me because its denying the town of discussion time (even though we suck at using it today, we should still use it if we have the time). This can apply for anyone who's put a vote on Prims today, since the day ends tomorrow, why not attempt some to have discussion until tomorrow.

Erm, what? I'm just making sure we CAN secure the lynch and as long as nobody else votes then Prims can't self hammer and we're fine. If someone else votes then we catch scum.

@j00 I keep getting reads mixed between this and the other mafia, prolly need to go and reread to sort that out.